Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: original graflex 3 cell for trade

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 weeks ago #53690

• drthompson65
  • I'm a Saberaholic!
I know someone who has a Crystal Reveal Exhalted. Let me follow up with him and give him this forum post.
No, I'm not a Doctor.
The topic has been locked.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 weeks ago #53695

• kwinkler
I have an essentially new crystal reveal Exhalted if that interests you. Essentially a redeemer without the control box.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 weeks ago #53863

• kwinkler
I that response was to me. Only the light sound board. Yes to recharge port. I'm not on FB so you did not find me.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 weeks ago #53909

• blood64
Hi I'm really looking for the crystal reveal feature thanks.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 weeks ago #53950

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • *Inspirational Star Wars Quote*
  • Thank you received: 139
blood64 wrote:
Hi I'm interested in your crystal reveal lightsaber does it have the programmable sound and light settings and open and close hilt to see lineup crystal chamber thanks.

Based on their reply of "light sound board", I think they are referring to the Viridan soundboard from SF. That only comes with the Champion Teir, and that means it has Champion features.

-Single color LED (not programmable)

-Sound (only one font, which is something like Luke ROTJ, but has sensitivity and blade flicker settings accessible through the onboard menu)

-They say it's a Crystal Exalted, so it does have the pop-up to reveal a crystal feature.

Just making sure you're aware, this means that you cannot duel with it, as the spring-loaded reveal mechanism makes the saber too weak to take the shock of dueling. This goes for all of the thin-neck crystal reveal models.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 weeks ago #54111

• blood64
Hi I'm interested in your lightsaber how do we go about trading one for the other ican give you my phone number if that would be easier let me know how you want to do this thanks

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 weeks ago #54217

• kwinkler
Thanks for chiming in. The above information is all correct with regard to my saber.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 weeks ago #54336

• blood64
Hi graftex has been traded to twinkler thanks to everyone.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 6 days ago #55533

• kwinkler
Kevin Blood is a thief. He sent me a bogus flash handle. He has subsequently deleted his original post and pictures.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 6 days ago #55564

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 108
kwinkler wrote:
Kevin Blood is a thief. He sent me a bogus flash handle. He has subsequently deleted his original post and pictures.

Wow dude very sorry that happened hope you get some kind of justice
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 6 days ago #55636

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
Oh, no! A scam, a scam! I hope you can get your saber back, justice for this, and what may be helpful is I think the admin can still see posts that have been deleted. I'm sorry for helping this guy take your lightsaber.

Okay, I know it may not be the most appropriate thing to ask, but can we have a picture of what he did send you? Bringing more information to the table can only help, right?

EDIT: I noticed you two have the same join date and time zone. Off-topic, I know. Sorry.
Last Edit: 3 months 6 days ago by RyanRising.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 6 days ago #55643

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 473
We should probably also out the word out on the Custom Lightsaber Owners Facebook group in case he tries this elsewhere, and maybe even track him down.

When Phil set this part of the forum up he layed out the punishment for scammers in the guidelines:
6. If it is reported to a moderator that you have scammed one of our members, the matter will be investigated and if found guilty you will be IP banned and your information will be submitted to the law enforcement in your jurisdiction.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 6 days ago #55644

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 175
'Kevin Blood'? Dearly forgive me if I am incorrect, but is he the 'blood64' character from post 54336? Again, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oracle, Fury, Avenger, Bane, Katana

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 5 days ago #55748

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 379
Yup yup. Original pics had a decent looking screw above the glass eye, but no clear shot of the bunny ears (vintage held in by a pin, replica with a screw), and no clear shot of the other tells like stamp depth. Pics are gone now, so no real way of scrutinizing the images, or even if the images are of the flash sent to the other user.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 4 days ago #55960

• kwinkler
Just want to give an update to everybody.

Kevin Blood, blood64, and I had agreed to a trade. He was to send me a vintage Graflex 3 Cell for my essentially new Exhalted reveal. Except for a few PMs here, all communication was via telephone. He seemed like a nice guy. This did minimize a paper trail.

The box I received had a random flash handle, not a vintage Graflex 3 Cell. Note that it was a totally random flash handle, not trying to sneak by a replica. First thing I did was call him. Shortly after someone picked up, I was hung up on. Several subsequent phone calls went unanswered. I came back to the forum and noticed several of his posts, including the first post with all the pictures had been deleted. This basically cinched my suspicion. I then posted my warning post about him.

Later that morning, I receive a phone call from blood64. It was totally unexpected, since by that time I thought a fast one had been pulled on me. He states that his wife was the one that packed and mailed the first flash handle. He has a box of vintage flash handles, one of which happened to be a Graflex. This does jive with our first conversation. She picked the wrong one. He was very apologetic about the situation.

I have since received a new package from blood64 and have received my vintage Graflex 3 cell.

Lesson learned. Don't let someone pack and ship an item for you, if they do not know what exactly is suppose to be shipped. I know that my wife would probably not have a clue between the 2 flash handles.

I would not hesitate to do business with Kevin again.

Moderators, please unlock blood64's account. If any of the followers of this thread have put out warnings about Kevin on other websites, social media, etc, please update.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 4 days ago #55964

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 786
Glad it turned out well. I was pondering a conversation with Phil (and not a good one I am sure) about what could be done in case things did not turn out this way. Blood64's account remains active.

Carry on...
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 4 days ago #55966

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Well, always glad to see a happy ending on here.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 4 days ago #55968

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi."
  • Thank you received: 183
Awesome. Glad it was resolved. B)
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

original graflex 3 cell for trade 3 months 2 days ago #56178

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
Yaaaaay! So what are you gonna do with that flash? I hear the Graflex lightsabers look pretty good in red... ;)
Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by RyanRising.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4439
  • Latest Member: RobertBag
  • Total Posts: 45.5k
  • Total Topics: 3309
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 106