Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: We will bring ORDER to the Galaxy!

We will bring ORDER to the Galaxy! 2 months 5 days ago #57585

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 758
With a little advice from Ric (Phil's webmaster) I was finally able to re-order the review section, so that all the sabers are in alphabetical order! That has been driving me nuts ever since I started moving Etsy sabers from that section to the Elite section, and things started getting shuffled. The more sabers I moved, the more out of order it became, and the bigger the splinter in my mind got! Anyway, that was one of those things on my list to solve ASAP, and now I have.

Now for the bad news. After talking to Ric about how the emoticons appears WAY oversized in mobile browsers, he determined that the code for making them appear normal (regardless of browser) was buried too deep to reach without a very expensive deep dive. Perhaps in the next update of the forum software, an option will present itself, but for now it looks like we have to live with it.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider, RyanRising, HotRod, monkeyofshaolin

We will bring ORDER to the Galaxy! 2 months 3 days ago #57925

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • *Inspirational Star Wars Quote*
  • Thank you received: 138
Well, it's nice that the review section is in order again. Too bad about the emoticons though. :S

On the main page I'm no longer seeing the folder icons next to subcategories, like the review sections. Is this normal? Since they're not there, they can't turn green, and I can't tell which sabers have new reviews.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.

We will bring ORDER to the Galaxy! 2 months 3 days ago #57936

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 758
RyanRising wrote:
Well, it's nice that the review section is in order again. Too bad about the emoticons though. :S

On the main page I'm no longer seeing the folder icons next to subcategories, like the review sections. Is this normal? Since they're not there, they can't turn green, and I can't tell which sabers have new reviews.

Hmmm...that is odd. I logged in on my alter-ego account, and those folder icons were there. Of course, I am working from a PC this morning. Might be something different on a mobile browser.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Love it (1 Posts)
    • I got the arbiter a while ago and I love it. It's a strongly built saber and looks nice and sexy....
    • Questions about PS Crysta... (1 Posts)
    • I'm planning a build that I'd like to start with SF's Prodigal Son Crystal model. I just have some...
    • 12w Purple Disciple Warri... (2 Posts)
    • Congrats on your new saber! B) FYI, there are instructions for posting pics in the Forum FAQ. :)...
    • Kylo Ren Scratchbuild (36 Posts)
    • I don't mind comparing wattage when we're just comparing the current lineup of SaberForge LEDs - but...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4397
  • Latest Member: DJBeef
  • Total Posts: 44.5k
  • Total Topics: 3199
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 106
  • Today Open: 9
  • Yesterday Open: 11
  • Today Answer: 18
  • Yesterday Answer: 40