Summer Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59732

• SFGrandMaster-Phil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 283
Summer Sale

Summer Sale runs till 6/25

Promotion 1

The more you spend, the more you SAVE!

Spend 100.00 and get 5% off your order. (Use coupon code Father5)
Spend 250.00 and get 7.5% off your order. (Use coupon code Father7.5)
Spend 500.00 and get 10% off your order. (Use coupon code Father10)
Spend 1000.00 and get 15% off your order. (Use coupon code Father15)
Spend 2000.00 and get 20% off your order. (Use coupon code Father20)

You must enter the coupon code in the coupon code box to get the discount. If you do not enter the coupon code or if you enter it in the comments section by mistake the discount will not be applied. Offer can not be retroactively applied for any reason. Previous orders can not be cancelled and re ordered to take advantage of this sale.

Promotion 2

Crystal Saber Giveaway Contest

Every week during our Father’s Day Sale we will be giving away a one of a kind crystal saber from the SaberForge Customs shop to the customer who submits the best new saber name.

To be entered into the Crystal Saber Contest make a purchase for $100 or more and write in your order comments a new saber name to be considered for a future SF saber. We will pick our favorite new saber name and announce a winner every week.

For our first week we will be giving away a custom one of a kind crystal core reveal Champion Guardian valued at 800.00.

Purchase is required for entry into this contest. Because skill is required to win this contest it is not a raffle or lottery. One winner will be announced every week, however use of names submitted for future SF products is not limited to the weekly winners. Based on number of entries we may increase the prizes to two crystal sabers per week. Offer can not be retroactively applied for any reason. Previous orders can not be cancelled and re ordered to take advantage of this sale. Current SF employees and members of their household are not eligible for this contest.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by SFGrandMaster-Phil.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, Jaden Korr, Execute66, Greysider, HotRod, randyness

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59744

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
Since I finally have some extra money, I might finally grab an Initiate Reborn to do a self-install.

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59748

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
Cool. When my gift certificate (that I got from the Memorial Day sale) gets here I'll have to take advantage of this.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59750

• xELENEKIx
Yeah me too! Feel like it's been forever since I ordered the memorial day gift card! Eta on getting these gift cards Saber Forge???

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59751

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 381
Yeah me too! Feel like it's been forever since I ordered the memorial day gift card! Eta on getting these gift cards Saber Forge???
It takes a couple of weeks. I'm waiting on one too.

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59753

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
Yeah I got my tracking number for it on the 6th, and went into preshipment officially on the 10th.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59758

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 356
Hmmm. Mrs. Greysider does want another Bastion in purple... :whistle:
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59762

• wolfn92
  • Thank you received: 7
I find it interesting that Phil can come on the forums and post something about sales, but will not at all, come on and let us know what is going on with the ASP, the lack of Quality Control that is now going on, and what steps are being taken. Our wonderful mods on the forums are having to play guess work and try to give us understanding and reason. It would be nice if the owner who comes on here and makes post about spending money and sales. Could come on here and talk a little about what is going on. Just my thoughts Phil. What you say?
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, DarthTtocs

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59768

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1451
Phil blitzed the sale information on the main site, on the FB groups, and here on the forum in an attempt to cover all of the methods of disseminating information at his disposal in order to maximize coverage (which benefits his customers). Pasting a post here takes just a few seconds out of his incredibly busy day. That is a far cry from spending the kind of time it would take to adequately discuss customer service issues. Between Saberforge, and being a new dad, his cup is pretty full. I am working to establish a dialog that will, perhaps someday, be that liaison that you seek. It is a slow process, especially since we are don't have the benefit of any face to face time. In addition, since I am not an employee, that level of trust requires a slow build like anything else in the world that stands the test of time.

So, for the time being, while I am working towards that level of information, please direct your suggestions for process improvement to Customer Service, be patient and have some faith in the system. :)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuUpberSith

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59783

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 654
I like these discounts, as we all know very well what the normal full prices are, so the discounts are REAL savings!
"I am the Senate"

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #59788

• Savannah95
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 169
I certainly appreciate these promotions as I am actually hoping to take part in both soon! My birthday is coming up in October so now is the time to really push my coercion skills to get one. Also, I love coming up with cool saber names which is a bonus!

That Fury.... it's so mine.... :evil:

Oohhh look at that Black Lotus! :blink:

-Sinister Prophecy V2 Arctic Blue
-Fury V1 Indigo

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #60134

• randyness
Let's give the CEO a break, okay? I don't know if you have ever run a company but I have. It no joke will eat up your life. And he has a new kid? Yeah, he is a busy guy. Don't expect replies on forums. That's what he has other admins for. Be thankful for the heavy discounts and the awesome product he has put out there. Its not easy to build and create something and put yourself out there for this world to ridicule you for every hicup.

~Randy

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 6 months ago #60139

• SuUpberSith
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 101
It's just an Ad people, he has 30 something posts here. If you want to try and get a response FB is a more likely avenue, and it's still unlikely.
Randy, you have a vaild point, he's running all over the place. A very busy dude, but he gets his break in profit. Something tells me he is quite happy at the progression of the company. The Hicup thing is funny though, but this isn't the place for that.
Rev-N Elite VV, Dark Ardent VV
Monarch SF, Reborn SF
Weathered Dark Acolyte VV
Korbanth, Graflex, K4
Tempest Elite VV

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 5 months ago #60681

• randyness
Any word on the winner of the first week of the fathers day Sale? I ask out of complete selflessness of course. :P

I am your Father's Day Sale details 1 year 5 months ago #60744

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
I am more interested in what is this weeks give away saber is. It depends on that what i will order :P
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Veteran Sound Option Intr... (8 Posts)
    • Good to see the classic Viridium and Crimson both on one board. I really dig the deep rumble of the...
    • Ship Time (2 Posts)
    • According to the website's FAQ page, the estimated current lead time is 4-5 weeks. Custom wraps...
    • Veteran Sound Option Intr... (8 Posts)
    • I like these options. I don't need all of the features of the SC3.0 and I never got in on the 2.0,...
    • Low blow from US... yikes... (12 Posts)
    • Mmmm... Coca-Cola. Anyway, they basically have to bash SF on the one category where they have them...
    • The Mauler saber still av... (5 Posts)
    • And unfortunately the emitter and switch are on back order :(

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6217
  • Latest Member: MashaHic
  • Total Posts: 62.6k
  • Total Topics: 5260
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 13