Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: [LOOKING] *almost* any apprentice saber

[LOOKING] *almost* any apprentice saber 1 year 5 months ago #60841

• JediLCD
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey all I have been here for a while but still no saber for me... This is because I am not old enough to get a job in my state. But I really want a saber so I came here, I would like to buy a CHEAPER saber, so pretty much any apprentice saber you hate or need to get rid of and want to sell to me so I can see if I like sabering (is that what It is called?). Since I have barely any money I can't really afford a new one so if you are ok with selling for cheap I'm here. I want apprentice sabers because they are cheap, any is fine except for the consular or the bastion. Why you ask? Because I love the designs and want it in all black but only want to buy it if I like sabering. I am good with any color but pink, just not my thing. Now to prices since I realize I have rambled a lot, for any warrior teir I would be willing to do $115 and for a champion I would be willing to do $250. These are estimates and I am ok with bargaining. Also I might not be able to buy it right away if you offer. I have strict parents, I still need to show them that this is cool. Thanks in advance

LCD
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: Listing Title format update
The topic has been locked.

WTB: *almost* any apprentice saber 1 year 5 months ago #60844

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 548
JediLCD, not able to get a job at your age doesn't mean you can't work to earn any. You mentioned that you weren't sure if you liked sabering. $30. and a trip to Lowe's or Home Depot would be a good start. Nothing wrong with creating your own out of various drain hardware and PVC fittings. Mow some lawns ask neighbors if you can sweep their porch. A broom will help build strength for your grip, and muscles required to wield a saber effectively. Some initiative on your behalf may help convince your parents that you've earned the right to get a real lightsaber. Good luck and MTFBWY!

WTB: *almost* any apprentice saber 1 year 5 months ago #60847

• JediLCD
  • Thank you received: 12
Oh trust me when I say I am trying everything I can to convince them including extra work around the house, but the whole neighbor thing is a huge NO, unfortunately my parents and the neighbors don't see eye to eye, so really the only thing I can do is work for my grandparents, but they are quite independent so it's tough, but I think I will totally try the PVC pipe thing, I mean if I want to wait until I have a real way of income it's only a year so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... I will join the Jedi ranks soon I think
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• The Mauler saber still av... (2 Posts)
    • i believe you can build it in its entirety via the Adaptive Saber Parts
    • Low blow from US... yikes... (11 Posts)
    • Quote: Ultrasabers is Pepsi and Saber Forge is Coke. All of US advertising revolves around bashing SF. Just...
    • The Mauler saber still av... (2 Posts)
    • Is it possible to still buy the Mauler? I've been wanting Darth Mauls saber as my next to add to the...
    • Sound won't turn back on?... (10 Posts)
    • Finally got it working! Went into the editor and did the update on the saber. Thanks everyone for...
    • Low blow from US... yikes... (11 Posts)
    • Ultrasabers is Pepsi and Saber Forge is Coke. All of US advertising revolves around bashing SF. Just...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6216
  • Latest Member: alejandroblakel
  • Total Posts: 62.6k
  • Total Topics: 5257
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 26