Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fourth of July SALE

Fourth of July SALE 1 year 5 months ago #61938

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
Interestingly enough, the 3 plugs they're offering are the 3 that have the words, "mind", "body", and "spirit" written in Aurebesh around the edges. Unfortunately they're not any of the ones I'd want the most (either a brass V2 round reactor for my ASP hilt or silver regular round cog for a Sith hilt). Still a nice offer though. I'd probably pick the regular reactor of the 3.

I'm debating grabbing an intitiate hilt off the main site with the gift certificates I got from the Memorial Day sale to take advantage of this, or waiting for the ASP coupon Phil said us backers would get (in case it's a timed deal).
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
The topic has been locked.

Fourth of July SALE 1 year 5 months ago #62567

• Neesh Kedoo
  • Thank you received: 14
After waiting since last month, my company finally transfered the summer extra pay... just the day after the 4th july sale was gone...

So I just went like this:

Fourth of July SALE 1 year 5 months ago #62569

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Neesh Kedoo wrote:
After waiting since last month, my company finally transfered the summer extra pay... just the day after the 4th july sale was gone...

So I just went like this:

You are aware that it is still possible to get it right?
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2622 Posts)
    • My name is Marco, 23yo, I'm from Brazil. Star Wars is a big part of my childhood like most of you...
    • Live Cinematic TV Series (1 Posts)
    • You know world, Just saw the recent Star Wars film "The Last Jedi", many are disappointed others...
    • SF Blood Fury (6 Posts)
    • No blade? If not i guess thats fine since it cuts down on shipping cost... Is there a time limit...
    • The Last Jedi (Spoilers!!... (26 Posts)
    • Maybe, but even if Luke doesn't return, Rey did grab all the ancient Jedi texts before leaving on...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6212
  • Latest Member: etanol
  • Total Posts: 62.6k
  • Total Topics: 5256
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 20
  • Yesterday Answer: 28