Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy!

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61202

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1450
Phil just posted on the FB group that the ax blades that were teased some months ago, are now available for order on Etsy.

Go get 'em!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The topic has been locked.

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61214

• DarthTtocs
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 35
Hmm, Im not sure what exactly is included. Do you get the blades AND the blade holder? No, idea how it would have to be powered etc. Id say a bit more information on them would be cool.

PS
They look cool as hell, haha
The wounded Jedi looks up at the massive man wielding a 6' long light saber! The last words the Jedi hears is "Yes, I am Sith, and oh, so much more"
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by DarthTtocs.

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61232

• wolfn92
  • Thank you received: 7
I know that you are getting the blades only. But it seems at this moment, the only use for them would be the crossguards from the website. You really won't be able to do anything else with them. I for one am hoping that there will be a crossguard emitter on ASP site. Or Phil would come and let us know the plans. But I believe I will get my saber from the website quicker then getting Phil on here to talk to us. lol. The blades are bad ass looking though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthTtocs

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61237

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1716
But it seems at this moment, the only use for them would be the crossguards from the website. You really won't be able to do anything else with them.
You could insert one blade into a single Emitter Hilt to mimic an Axe/Tomahawk/Scythe? :huh:

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61238

• Drahem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
You can make a halberd or a mattock with a relic or templar.
I own, Relic, Archons x2. Bane x2. Templar.

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61239

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 548
OvrcAHst wrote:
But it seems at this moment, the only use for them would be the crossguards from the website. You really won't be able to do anything else with them.
You could insert one blade into a single Emitter Hilt to mimic an Axe/Tomahawk/Scythe? :huh:
That's a curious idea but the Berserker and Crusader blades edge orientation doesn't reflect a proper ax head in the main emitter position IMO. I personally don't see these selling well, there conception was meant for a specific hilt. It's a clever idea, but it doesn't take into account the money that is squandered. The use of only 2/3 of a crossguards emitter, and the extra parts needed for proper aesthetics, is a very narrow market. I appreciate their enthusiasm to diversify, but this niche might be better explored at another time. OvrcAHst, the Main emitter axhead, or other configurations of edges, could help popularize this blade style.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wolfn92

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61241

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 569
Here's a thing.

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: image insert

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61242

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
Interesting use of the Crusader blade as Ninja sickle. I still think a design specific for a main emitter, Axe head could be something. Borom, is this image from a FB saber group?
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by =Ottomatix=.

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61243

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
Aye, it from a post Morgan Garret made in the Custom Lightsaber Owner's group.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61245

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1716
That's a curious idea but the Berserker and Crusader blades edge orientation doesn't reflect a proper ax head in the main emitter position IMO.
This much I can agree with. Was simply exploring 'extra' use even if unorthodox by not limiting use and function to how it is intended, much like adding a coupler to an ASP Body and then using an Emitter for the Pommel. ;) I hadn't seen that image that Borom shared however recalled watching an Owner Video once (can't remember where, YT possibly) where he used an extension piece and with 3D printed add-ons and made something quite genius. He however didn't use a flat blade rather heat-bent a cut piece of poly tube to create the curve.

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61250

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
Ah, I know the one you mean. I followed the channel because of the mini-thermal detonator props he made:
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, OvrcAHst

Ax Blades Avaible on Etsy! 1 year 5 months ago #61253

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
Ok this explains alot. Phil must have seen this! ;)
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Live Cinematic TV Series (2 Posts)
    • I have to agree with you for the most part here. I also was born just in time for the prequels, I...
    • New Member Introduction T... (2622 Posts)
    • My name is Marco, 23yo, I'm from Brazil. Star Wars is a big part of my childhood like most of you...
    • Live Cinematic TV Series (2 Posts)
    • You know world, Just saw the recent Star Wars film "The Last Jedi", many are disappointed others...
    • SF Blood Fury (6 Posts)
    • No blade? If not i guess thats fine since it cuts down on shipping cost... Is there a time limit...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6212
  • Latest Member: etanol
  • Total Posts: 62.6k
  • Total Topics: 5256
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 21
  • Yesterday Answer: 28