Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Medium and Deep Red Available via Etsy and ASP!

Medium and Deep Red Available via Etsy and ASP! 6 months 3 weeks ago #65661

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 973
I LOVE it in my Dark Fallen!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The topic has been locked.

Medium and Deep Red Available via Etsy and ASP! 6 months 3 weeks ago #65665

• jbeem
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I can fully confirm that "Deep Red" is not at all pink in real life...just in pictures.

Just got my deep red today and I was absolutely blown away by the awesomeness. This is truly the "darth vader/darth maul" TRUE red color straight off of the movie screen for any sith saber.

I only wish I could have basked in its glory a little longer. After about 45 seconds I began to smell that now all too familiar smell of "burning rubber/plastic". My brand new viridium sounboard that came with the order is yet another "heats up the LED to ridiculous levels within a minute" victim. I already had a crimson board that I've sent back for repair/replacement TWICE for this same problem (and currently it is in the hands of saberforge for repairs right now in fact). Getting a completely different board and having it do the same thing is pretty damn disheartening. I officially have the worst saber luck ever.

I think once these two boards get sorted out and get back to me in working order, I'm done messing with ASP systems. I honestly can't live without the in hilt recharge port anyway because removing the guts constantly to put in/take out the battery is going to snap the wiring sooner or later no matter how gentle you are. I'm going to stick to the regular saberforge hilts. I never knew how badly i'd miss that sweet in hilt recharge option!

But anyway...Deep red! The best looking and most accurate red I've ever seen for a saber! Rejoice!

Medium and Deep Red Available via Etsy and ASP! 6 months 2 weeks ago #65785

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 343
Has anyone gotten to Medium Red? I'm curious to see how it compares to the Deep Red.

I really want to try it but as has been said by Snakeeyz99, Kouri, and jbeem, the Deep Red looks so Red! I'm going to order another for my Juggernaut Staff. My 12w+ Red looks so orangey compared to the Deep Red

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted

Medium and Deep Red Available via Etsy and ASP! 6 months 2 weeks ago #65816

• ZrenTobas87
  • Thank you received: 2
Any red is unsettling as in the Dark Side of the Force >:D I will be trying a deep red first because I am curious about that one but if you guys are saying medium red is more, truer red its kind of hard to decide now :P
Want: Bastion deep blue, Epoch cyan, Descendant medium blue, Venom red, Exhalted light blue, Katana white, Mercenary green, Oracle purple

Medium and Deep Red Available via Etsy and ASP! 6 months 2 weeks ago #65861

• jbeem
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
ZrenTobas87 wrote:
Any red is unsettling as in the Dark Side of the Force >:D I will be trying a deep red first because I am curious about that one but if you guys are saying medium red is more, truer red its kind of hard to decide now :P

I haven't seen "medium red" but I have the Deep red and its perfect. I couldn't imagine a more perfect representation of the saber color you see in the movies for Darth Vader or Darth Maul. Ignore any pictures you see of it, for some reason pictures give it a slight pink tint. It isn't there in real life. At least not that the human eye can see. Its a perfect sith red color just like the movies. No orange at all.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New and Upcoming from Phi... (17 Posts)
    • So correct me if I'm wrong, but the Talon has a new emitter that's different from the Forsaken? IE...
    • Wait Times (3 Posts)
    • Also depends on whether you just ordered a normal hilt or if you added customization (ie powder...
    • Emitter 8c (5 Posts)
    • My apologies for not replying here sooner, busy week and checking the forums in the weekend isn't...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4711
  • Latest Member: Oni
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4313
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 35