Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: [SOLD] New CR Prodigal Son 12W+ Green Champion

[SOLD] New CR Prodigal Son 12W+ Green Champion 7 months 1 day ago #65295

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Up for sale is a brand new, never dueled with, Crystal Reveal Prodigal Son Champion edition in 12W+ Green (Sabercore Viridian). This is the new crystal reveal design that is now made for dueling!! If you're looking at this post then you know how beautiful the Prodigal Son is and how closely it resembles Luke's ROTJ hilt design. If you like canon sabers than this is one of the most iconic ones out there! Please see the pics below and feel free to ask any questions. There is no LED rattle, the emitter is solid in the body (no movement at the grenade section), no speaker rattle. Asking $520 for the Saber with free priority mail shipping (U.S. only please). Comes with the charger and hex key. Does NOT come with the blade which is reflected in the price. If you are using one of your own blades or plan on purchasing one, you need to use a thin-neck blade. Due to the design of SF's thin neck sabers, the film inside the blade may be disturbed if using a regular blade. I believe you may also trim the film inside of the blade if you are a DIY kind of enthusiast for a blade other than the V4 Infinity.

- Light em up

Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Andi-Jae EL. Reason: Change in title
The topic has been locked.

FOR SALE: 2016 CR Prodigal Son 12W+ Green Champion 7 months 14 hours ago #65335

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1542
Mate, shame to see you're having to part with this beauty. Owning 4 of the New CRs already (2 Redeemers, V2 PS and Exalted) I know whoever the New Owner will be will be happy to call it theirs. Hmmm.. I don't need another but should I? Something for the think Tank, a V1 to go with the V2. :huh: :lol: Wishing you a quick and successful Sale.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andi-Jae EL

[FOR SALE] New CR Prodigal Son 12W+ Green Champion 6 months 3 weeks ago #65755

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
This is still up for sale. If anyone is interested in getting a crystal reveal saber and does not want to wait at all this is your lucky day. Free shipping with this saber in the US. Please contact me if interested. Thank you.
- Light em up

[FOR SALE] New CR Prodigal Son 12W+ Green Champion 6 months 3 weeks ago #65757

• Renaissance1459
  • "I am a Jedi...like my father before me!"
  • Thank you received: 31
Hello, Andi-Jae EL...This is a very tempting over! If only I lived in the US, I would have snatched it right away!

I assume you have managed to fix this issue with this saber?

[FOR SALE] New CR Prodigal Son 12W+ Green Champion 6 months 2 weeks ago #65764

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
Renaissance1459 wrote:
Hello, Andi-Jae EL...This is a very tempting over! If only I lived in the US, I would have snatched it right away!

I assume you have managed to fix this issue with this saber?

Yes, the issue was fixed by SaberForge. It was a loose emitter that they corrected and everything is nice and tight now. No rattling or any loose parts.
- Light em up

[SOLD] New CR Prodigal Son 12W+ Green Champion 6 months 2 weeks ago #66240

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
Saber has been sold! Thanks for looking everyone!
- Light em up

Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Health scare (9 Posts)
    • Glad you're feeling better! We had this tear through our house the other month. Kind of the same...
    • ASP Switch Hole Size? (3 Posts)
    • More specifically, 12mm switches with 14mm heads. There are larger 12mm switches that won't fit, so...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (17 Posts)
    • So correct me if I'm wrong, but the Talon has a new emitter that's different from the Forsaken? IE...
    • Wait Times (3 Posts)
    • Also depends on whether you just ordered a normal hilt or if you added customization (ie powder...
    • Emitter 8c (5 Posts)
    • My apologies for not replying here sooner, busy week and checking the forums in the weekend isn't...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4711
  • Latest Member: Oni
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4313
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 35