Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: V1 Champion Reliant with Neutrino Sabercore

V1 Champion Reliant with Neutrino Sabercore 1 year 1 month ago #13447

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 122
That's right, I'm selling what is now a piece of collection: A first edition Champion Reliant with a 6W Green LED and a Neutrino Sabercore (proof of its age hehe)! Special/Important detail: It has no activation box, like, at all (I bought it like this)!

Saber is like new! I've had Justin redo the finish (standard dual tone) for me a few weeks ago, so it looks like it just came out of the shop for the first time!

The Sabercore, a Neutrino, can't hold a 12W, which is why it only has a 6W LED. You would have to pay for a full Champion upgrade (150$) in order to be able to run a 12W.

There was no leather grip on the saber when I received it. I added a "hockey tape" grip myself. Easy to remove!

With the saber I include: Blade plug, Charger, covertech knob, kill key and a Belt Clip. I can't include a blade since Canada post is not offering the kind of box I need to include a blade. I know it's a deal killer, but I just can't! I have a spare activation box, all new! If you want it just tell me, I can include it in the package (Just won't attach it to the saber).

I'm asking for 300USD + Shipping. Paypal only! Send me a private message if you are interested/if you have questions/if you want to see more pictures!

Here are some pictures:

"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Darth-Revan.
The topic has been locked.

V1 Champion Reliant with Neutrino Sabercore 1 year 1 month ago #13452

• Andrew Ford
  • Premium Member
  • There is passion, yet peace. There is serenity, yet emotion. Chaos, yet order.
  • Thank you received: 17
Mhh. This might seem like a stupid question, but does the Saber have Quick Connects?
Bowties are cool... And so are Lightsabers!

V1 Champion Reliant with Neutrino Sabercore 1 year 1 month ago #13462

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
Not a stupid question at all my friend! And no, it has no quick connects!

- Korbanth Kylo Ren

V1 Champion Reliant with Neutrino Sabercore 1 year 1 month ago #13734

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
Sold!

- Korbanth Kylo Ren
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Help with LED selection (6 Posts)
    • Either would work, since to achieve that color you'd set one of your 9 color profiles' blade to be...
    • Heres my thing, I just do... (7 Posts)
    • SaberForge has continued to evolve over the past few months. There was only one outfit that was...
    • Help with LED selection (6 Posts)
    • Thank you guys, very much. And Kouri too. The first time I read that LED's topic, I was new to...
    • Ares has Arrived! (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: So far, I can only see it on the Etsy Store, but it looks like there are both Crystal Reveal, and...
    • Heres my thing, I just do... (7 Posts)
    • FYI... VV is actually around 24 weeks. It feels like 1.5 to 2 years though :lol: Are they giving...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4387
  • Latest Member: Zai-Xen
  • Total Posts: 44.3k
  • Total Topics: 3185
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 105
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 64