Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/saberfor/public_html/saberforgeforum.com/libraries/joomla/language/text.php on line 312
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Labor Day Sale 25% Sale

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #66532

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1716
Damore wrote:
Questions about the sale:
If I make a purchase of $300 what gift certificate will I receive?
- $75 or $50 & $25 or $50
$75. 25% Value calculated on Product Subtotal excluding Shipping.
Can I purchase a $200 gift certificate and still receive the $50?
Yes.
Can more then one gift certificate be used on a future order?
Yes. Email SFCS by email (prior to Order placement) to confirm intention.
The topic has been locked.

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #66819

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
Aaand another chance to save money has passed me by.
:angry:

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #67149

• Damore
OvrcAHst wrote:
Damore wrote:
Questions about the sale:
If I make a purchase of $300 what gift certificate will I receive?
- $75 or $50 & $25 or $50
$75. 25% Value calculated on Product Subtotal excluding Shipping.

Ok so I got my order. It was over $300 before shipping, and my gift certificate was only for $50. What do I need to do to get this fixed?

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #67153

• OvrcAHst
Damore wrote:
Ok so I got my order. It was over $300 before shipping, and my gift certificate was only for $50. What do I need to do to get this fixed?
:blink: Well that blows!? I'd be contacting SFCS by email (or Etsy via the Messaging Service) to clarify. There is no reference to Conditions when advertised..

I haven't received my Order yet and if what I'm expecting as a GC (to the 25% Value of the Purchase) has been deviated from, I'd be contacting SFCS immediately to query the short-change.

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #67156

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 654
I hope it's not a case of spend between $200 and $500, you get a $50 GC. That would be misleading compared with the advertisement. Let's hope it's just an arithmetic error.
"I am the Senate"

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #67168

• DK44
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 166
Execute66 wrote:
I hope it's not a case of spend between $200 and $500, you get a $50 GC. That would be misleading compared with the advertisement. Let's hope it's just an arithmetic error.

I sent an email about this and this was the response I got back:
"Hello! Your order qualifies for the $50 gift certificate. The way the promotion worked was based on price brackets. For orders between $200 - $499, the gift certificate amount was $50."

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #67173

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 654
DK44 wrote:
Execute66 wrote:

"Hello! Your order qualifies for the $50 gift certificate. The way the promotion worked was based on price brackets. For orders between $200 - $499, the gift certificate amount was $50."

:blink: that's not how I read it, and I doubt that's how the vast majority of customers would have read it.
"I am the Senate"
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Execute66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #67187

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • That guy.
  • Thank you received: 748
I don't think I've ever seen an offer like this that *wasn't* bracketed. If it was just a 25% flat rate, there wouldn't have been a need for each line in the ad.

Though to be fair, it might've been clearer if each entry stated "Spend AT LEAST ###$, get..."

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 3 months ago #67194

• Damore
DK44 wrote:
Execute66 wrote:

If this is the case then I would have ordered a $200 Gift Certificate, and waited until I got both the $200 and the $50 in then placed my order. It was not worth it to order $300.

Labor Day Sale 25% Sale 1 year 2 months ago #67295

• OvrcAHst
Execute66 wrote:
:blink: that's not how I read it, and I doubt that's how the vast majority of customers would have read it.
Agreed.

SFGrandMaster-Phil wrote:
You could use a coupon code during this sale, just keep in mind the order total after discounts and before shipping is what we look at for determining the value of the gc we send out.
No mention or reference to a bracketed eligibility measure here. The interpretation received (after discount and before shipping) is to enable calculation of the 25% value from Order Subtotal and not which bracket the Order is closest too? :huh:

Damore wrote:
If this is the case then I would have ordered a $200 Gift Certificate, and waited until I got both the $200 and the $50 in then placed my order. It was not worth it to order $300.
Still waiting on my content but if the trend becomes where it seems to be going towards, well.. I'm the fool that got Punk'd. :unsure:

I dunno..

Maybe am supposed to interpret other, than what is seen first? :dry:

Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by OvrcAHst.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Low blow from US... yikes... (15 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: Ultrasabers is Pepsi and Saber Forge is Coke. All of US advertising revolves around bashing SF. Just...
    • FS: Phoenix NBv4 lime gre... (1 Posts)
    • just finished this hilt I got awhile back, selling to fund other projects. blade looks yellow on...
    • Cerakote Superheroes! (1 Posts)
    • Quote: The customer "Im putting a team together" Customs shop "Whats your super power" The customer "Im...
    • FS: Saber Forge Oracle Wa... (9 Posts)
    • Copy that!
    • Custom Fonts (2 Posts)
    • If you can find one you like on Saberfonts.com, you won't have to learn how to create one. All you...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6240
  • Latest Member: JWSearcy88
  • Total Posts: 62.7k
  • Total Topics: 5269
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 27