Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Champion asp redeemer kit (SOLD)

Champion asp redeemer kit (SOLD) 11 months 1 week ago #69942

• invasion11
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello I'm seller by my asp redeemer for 300$ or best offer it comes with everything a champion sound kit from asp a battery and charger along with the hilt itself asking for 300 or best offer USD cannot post pictures so inbox me for some :)

SOLD!!
Obi-Wan: [returning Anakin's lightsaber] This weapon is your life.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by invasion11.
The topic has been locked.

Champion asp redeemer kit 11 months 1 week ago #70075

• KylerEvert38
Hi I am interested, in your redeemer but I have a few questions. Is the activation box still the activation switch on the saber, and where is the kill key positioned? is there still a in hilt recharge or is it powered by batteries? This will be my first saber so if I pay a little more I was wondering if I could get a blade as well? and lastly whats the color of the blade? I would also love to see more pictures if you got them.
Thank you so much, sorry for so many questions.

Champion asp redeemer kit 11 months 1 week ago #70084

• invasion11
  • Thank you received: 2
im truly sorry but this item is sold. mods please mark this as sold. oh and dont forget to go to shopsaberparts.com high quality parts. its where i built this. and its quick to ship to. :D i apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Obi-Wan: [returning Anakin's lightsaber] This weapon is your life.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (1 Posts)
    • A few pictures of the result starting with the influence, notso many words.... [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment]
    • Custom Ascend MadCow GCS|... (25 Posts)
    • WTB "drool" and/or "heart eyes" emoticon for the forum. All of that, just gorgeous. Makes me want...
    • Custom Ascend MadCow GCS|... (25 Posts)
    • Quote: Have kinda worked out a successful rhythm with making things shiny. That's an understatement. ;)
    • K4 build (10 Posts)
    • Very nice! Lovely weathering. The more I see weathered K4s... the more I think I need to have mine...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6000
  • Latest Member: Rodneynah
  • Total Posts: 61.8k
  • Total Topics: 5147
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 25
  • Yesterday Answer: 23