Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Looking for Soundboard

Looking for Soundboard 4 months 3 weeks ago #79675

• Rubbahands
Hey guys! I know I'm new here, but I just got into the hobby roughly a week ago. I'm currently waiting for my first ASP build to come in the mail. I know soundboards can be pricey, so I figured I'd check out the forums for a used one. If anyone has any sound board(prefer Plug N Play being I'm new) for a decent price send me a PM. Thanks for reading!
The topic has been locked.

Looking for Soundboard 4 months 3 weeks ago #79684

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1559
While I agree they are not cheap, I don't think they are exorbitantly priced. Have you checked the main Saber Forge website for the price on a discreet SaberCore3, or NEC Sparc Color 2? If anyone has a used one, great! However, availability on that kind of thing can be sporadic. You might also try to get into the Custom Lightsaber Owners group on Facebook. That has over a thousand members, and if your looking for something used, between the forum, and that group, you stand a decent chance.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Looking for Soundboard 4 months 3 weeks ago #79685

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 247
Personally, I think you'd be better off just saving up some money and buying a brand new Plug-N-Play kit from SaberForge. That way, it's brand new and fully warrantied. Sure, it may take a bit longer, but it would be worth it.

In my opinion, the SaberCore 3.0 is worth the $100 asking price for the DIY version. I've seen boards with less features being sold for more money. I plan to get one when I do an ASP build, even if they have to be separate orders to spread the cost out. You get a lot of features packed into that little guy.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by scifidude79.

Looking for Soundboard 4 months 3 weeks ago #79686

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 277
Gotta agree with SciFi on this one. SF are really the only guys offering a PNP set and even though it is spendy my experience with the 2.0 was that it was very user friendly.

I could do up a brand new NBv4 plug and play for you for $175 plus shipping with everything you need. PM me if you're interested.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Annoying startup??? (23 Posts)
    • I would also rather not have them at all personally, but to each their own. I wonder if they could...
    • Annoying startup??? (23 Posts)
    • To be honest, I rarely use the blaster, lockup and force push sounds and i'd just leave them as is.
    • Solo? (25 Posts)
    • Very excited about this movie, as I've said before; mostly cause I'm curious to see how the movie...
    • Another Star Wars Trilogy... (29 Posts)
    • Quote: Funny, how perception differs. I found CA: civil war to be a total waste of time, as was Avengers...
    • Newly Arrived Adept (7 Posts)
    • Need to catch up on my Rebels (only in season 2 now :blush: :oops: ) but I definitely like the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6569
  • Latest Member: Sinternum
  • Total Posts: 65.4k
  • Total Topics: 5536
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 139
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 22
  • Yesterday Answer: 32