Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saberforge’s customer service: good or bad?

Saberforge’s customer service: good or bad? 2 weeks 4 days ago #85125

• Lord Metallica
  • Thank you received: 5
Ok, so I’ll start off by stating that this is not a topic for ranting. This is just a place to write your experiences with SFCS. Some people, like myself, have had great experiences, and I know some have had bad ones. I’m just curious to hear what kinds of things have happened, good or bad, doesn’t matter, I’d just like to see them.

Recently, in another topic on this forum, I’ve said that I recently had a good, er, great experience with them. I emailed customer service last Monday or Tuesday and asked them some questions regarding sending my saber back to have the electronics upgraded. I got a response 15 minutes later. “Wait...what?” I instantly sent another email saying “thank you for the quick response and for all the info” and I got to another email...7 minutes later! Great experience, right.
Last Thursday, it’s now Tuesday the following week (so 3 business days), I sent an email asking some questions obout my most recent order, the Count, and I’m still waiting for a response. With SFCS, it’s a hit or miss. In my case, I got a bullseye and then I threw it a little too hard...you get what I’m saying? (I was eager and expected a fast response, and didn’t get one)

Anyway I’m ready to hear all different kinds of responses!

Shane

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match to a good blaster at your side, kid”
“She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts”
The topic has been locked.

Saberforge’s customer service: good or bad? 2 weeks 4 days ago #85127

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1559
I know it is not intentional, but I believe this topic to be ill advised. Things like this always take a turn to the dark side, sooner or later. Keeping things like that from happening is kind of what I was put here to prevent (well, one of the things).

Think of it this way. How much wisdom is there in registering potentially negative feedback about a company on their own forum? That kind of thing is for Customer Service, and is between a customer, and them.

If someone has any questions/comments on this, feel free to PM me. In the meantime, locking the thread.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The topic has been locked.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Annoying startup??? (23 Posts)
    • I would also rather not have them at all personally, but to each their own. I wonder if they could...
    • Annoying startup??? (23 Posts)
    • To be honest, I rarely use the blaster, lockup and force push sounds and i'd just leave them as is.
    • Solo? (25 Posts)
    • Very excited about this movie, as I've said before; mostly cause I'm curious to see how the movie...
    • Another Star Wars Trilogy... (29 Posts)
    • Quote: Funny, how perception differs. I found CA: civil war to be a total waste of time, as was Avengers...
    • Newly Arrived Adept (7 Posts)
    • Need to catch up on my Rebels (only in season 2 now :blush: :oops: ) but I definitely like the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6569
  • Latest Member: Sinternum
  • Total Posts: 65.4k
  • Total Topics: 5536
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 139
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 22
  • Yesterday Answer: 32