Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: [SOLD] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3

[SOLD] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88929

• IINerfII
  • Thank you received: 40
SOLD

Hello everyone! Today I am offering an ASP build I did a year or so ago. The starting price will be $175 with free shipping to the contiguous USA only for the installed saber and blade plug. There will be no blade or charger included, just the saber and blade plug. Transaction will be done through Paypal. The price is negotiable, please PM me with any offers.

Here she is:

It's a stunt build, but it has a Nano Biscotte v3 card inside. So why is it a stunt? PLEASE READ!!

The card has a defect that I didn't find for a long time. No matter what settings for sensitivity are enabled, the saber will constantly do swings if held with the pommel straight up. I should clarify that the saber works perfectly find with sound with the exception of it being held in this described way, which is not very common. Therefore, I've decided to sell it as is as a stunt saber with flash on clash. In this way it is fully functional, if not better than the average stunt.

The build contains the following:
- Complete ASP Saber w/Blade Plug
- NBv3
- rB/Amber/White Tri-Cree LED
- 3.7v 2600mAh Wired 18650 w/Recharge Port (and silver knurled kill key!)

This saber will be sold as is, with the potential to upgrade to a functioning (but slightly glitchy) sound saber with the purchase of just a speaker! The hilt was used for light to medium dueling, so there is some scuffs and scratches on the hilt. Again, the saber will be sold exactly as shown, with the exception of the blade.
Thanks for reading!
Last Edit: 4 days 4 hours ago by IINerfII.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88930

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "There is no death, there is the Force...no one's ever really gone."
  • Thank you received: 288
I really like that rB/A blade color there, reminds me of a lavender purple. Hope you get it sold, it's a beaut!

Xiphos, Eris, Oracle Shoto

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88933

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Thats one cool looking lightsaber. However the price does seem a bit steep considering one can get a brand new asp saber for between 140 and 200 although would be empty it would be brand new and custom. I have been seeing a few lightsabers for sale here that are asking 200 and up for either just the hilt alone or a basic light setup and i think firstly theres not much appeal to purchase a preowned lightsaber for nearly the same cost of ordering a new custom one and secondly for a jedi usually he or she wants a lightsaber custom built by them so that factor may also come into play however there are instances where lightsabers are passed down as with lukes lightsaber so perhaps one making their own is not necessary however i think the decision to want a particular persons lightsaber that is being offered one may want to know more of who is this lightsaber comimg from and what has it been used for as one would probably want a saber with the proper mojo so i think to make a sale of a handed down lightsaber more appealing more details ahould be revealed about the owner.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88934

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Danielbs80 wrote:
Thats one cool looking lightsaber. However the price does seem a bit steep considering one can get a brand new asp saber for between 140 and 200 although would be empty it would be brand new and custom. I have been seeing a few lightsabers for sale here that are asking 200 and up for either just the hilt alone or a basic light setup and i think firstly theres not much appeal to purchase a preowned lightsaber for nearly the same cost of ordering a new custom one and secondly for a jedi usually he or she wants a lightsaber custom built by them so that factor may also come into play however there are instances where lightsabers are passed down as with lukes lightsaber so perhaps one making their own is not necessary however i think the decision to want a particular persons lightsaber that is being offered one may want to know more of who is this lightsaber comimg from and what has it been used for as one would probably want a saber with the proper mojo so i think to make a sale of a handed down lightsaber more appealing more details ahould be revealed about the owner.

What are you on about? OP's offering an ASP saber with custom internals for a good price here. By your line of thought, he should be charging more since he's not selling an empty.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88935

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
Well in my head especially since the internals are somewhat damaged its not as significant as the actual hilt amd desigm amd history.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88936

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 532
Danielbs80 wrote:

Coming into someone's sales post not only negatively commenting on the price, but on the fact that they're selling this item in the first place, is incredibly rude. You'd do well to learn to keep your inconsiderate opinions to yourself.

To the point of the value of this saber, it's essentially an "FX stunt" which is a desirable product to some, as it still allows the blade effects for flicker/shimmer and flash on clash. Is the fact that it's damaged going to hinder the sale? Sure. Is it your place to point that out? No. Either someone who sees this post will decide that they want this saber and contact the seller, or they won't. In either case, it's none of your business.
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by KelbornX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Major_Tom

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88937

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
Its not negative or otherwise really besides me saying its cool. Ita merely thoughts on the sales of preowned lightsabera in general nothing about this one in particular really.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88947

• Edon Bluewolf
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 31
I would be interested if I hadn't spent my money earlier today. It's a good looking saber and fair price point in my opinion. The seller is being very upfront and honest about it which is commendable.

The one in my signature below was not bought new and I love it. I'm thinking you are letting fantasy get the better of you D80 when suggesting you need more info on the seller to have the right mojo. The seller is giving info on how it was used, what you think they need to give a resume of how many sith lords they defeated with it? Come on man get real.
“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88948

• IINerfII
Well this was unexpected! It's definitely a hard thing to part with a saber that I've built. The best part about this hobby is creating your own personalized design, no doubt about it! I'm actually glad you mentioned the price, because I had struggled to come up with a reasonable price, given the state of the card and all of it. Currently to purchase this exact hilt empty would cost $147.95 before shipping, with the blade plug and all of that. We'll disregard the brass additions because there point of adding that cost. Since it's used, I'd value it at least $100. The NBv3 cost me $67, but since the NBv4 is out and much improved, and the card I'm offering is indeed faulty, I'd knock that down to maybe $50, give or take. Factor in the battery and LED and all of that, and the saber is worth the $200 I'm offering it for, in my opinion, but I wouldn't offer it for higher than that, given its condition. The price is, of course, negotiable as well. I should add that to the OP. Thanks for your comments, all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Major_Tom

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88949

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
Yes i am speaking with thoughts in the fantasy realm but this is what its all about. Fun so why not try to sell your lightsaber as a jedi or a sith. I bet it'll spark more interest.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 3 days ago #88950

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 97
Danielbs80 wrote:
Its not negative or otherwise really besides me saying its cool. Ita merely thoughts on the sales of preowned lightsabera in general nothing about this one in particular really.

It is negative as Kelborn pointed out. It's called threadcrapping. I'm sure you've heard of it. If you don't like, don't buy it. There's no need for you to come in and poo poo all over his sales thread.
"Hold on to 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men." - John Mellencamp

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 2 days ago #88972

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Danielbs80 wrote:
Yes i am speaking with thoughts in the fantasy realm but this is what its all about. Fun so why not try to sell your lightsaber as a jedi or a sith. I bet it'll spark more interest.

He's selling it as a lightsaber, not a 'Jedi' or a 'Sith.' It's a lightsaber, which he is trying to sell. Stop trying to justify yourself, please. Just apologize for the way you came off and we'll leave it at that.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 2 days ago #88986

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
I'm no saber hater nor saberforge hater but I do point out things I think are unsavory with the company as well as anyone selling something at a higher price than I think they should however that wasn't even my main point. I was just giving my thoughts on selling a preowned saber in general because seeing another for sale post got me thinking about it and that's all that there is to it. Just some suggestions. I don't see how anything negative can be derived from what I said other than me thinking the asking price was a bit high considering what you can get on the website. I know one may think Iif someone doesn't agree with something just keep it to yourself but why not pose some perhaps different thought that others may not have considered as well as the seller. This place for everyone to give their thoughts and ideas and discuss and there should be no suppression here by anyone especially the company which is a respectable attribute.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 2 days ago #88989

• Major_Tom
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 63
Eddlyss64 wrote:
Danielbs80 wrote:

He's selling it as a lightsaber, not a 'Jedi' or a 'Sith.' It's a lightsaber, which he is trying to sell. Stop trying to justify yourself, please. Just apologize for the way you came off and we'll leave it at that.

This is not a roleplay thread, this is a thread detailing a possible transaction with a set currency price and transfer of goods. Involving roleplay and fantasy personas/events would only serve to obfuscate the transaction and the seller's intentions. I see where you are coming from but i disagree with your premise.
Danielbs80 wrote:
I'm no saber hater nor saberforge hater but I do point out things I think are unsavory with the company as well as anyone selling something at a higher price than I think they should however that wasn't even my main point. I was just giving my thoughts on selling a preowned saber in general because seeing another for sale post got me thinking about it and that's all that there is to it. Just some suggestions. I don't see how anything negative can be derived from what I said other than me thinking the asking price was a bit high considering what you can get on the website. I know one may think Iif someone doesn't agree with something just keep it to yourself but why not pose some perhaps different thought that others may not have considered as well as the seller. This place for everyone to give their thoughts and ideas and discuss and there should be no suppression here by anyone especially the company which is a respectable attribute.

I happen to disagree with nearly every assertion you wrote above. (/mark hammil quote) The percieved negativity stems from the fact that you shared your view of how OP should be conducting his business and in your post it seemed to be presented as a fact or overarching guideline, i.e. telling OP he was wrong for doing what he did and then correcting him as though he were a child. Furthermore, this is a forum that Brax works very hard to organize, and i feel he has done a good job. This, therefor, is not a thread in which it is appropriate to roleplay or exchange 'thoughts and ideas', but rather to state and negotiate terms of sale for a particular item. This last can be gleaned by the unambiguous subforum title "Sabers for Sale". Anything else detracts from the topic and is a disservice to both seller and potential buyers.(yes i know this post is equally off topic)

I do fear that I will have written this in vain as it seems that you are rejecting other users' feedback (much in the way you accuse OP of doing same), instead electing to defend or rationalize your post rather than empathising with other posters and considering nor addressing their concerns.

@Nerf sorry for the offtopic post! I do commend your transparency and that is a striking hilt. I do regret that my budget doesnt currently allow for an additional saber at this time
The Force flows through us all, in all of its peace and passion
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Major_Tom. Reason: a word

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 2 days ago #88990

• IINerfII
Hey guys. I appreciate the comments, but I’m worried that this will get too out of control too quick haha. It’s just a sales thread, no reason to go at each other!

I don’t mean to detract from the discussion, because discussion is always great! I’m sure there’s a proper forum here to discuss such things.

Thanks for the comments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, Vechaljian, scifidude79, Major_Tom, Magnar

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 2 days ago #88996

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
lightsaber sales always spark great controversy and tension between the empire and rebellion I think that's why they are usually handed down from master to apprentice because they are to dangerous in the wrong hands. I'd be willing to offer 60 credits for the empty hilt as I have my own kyber crystals and electronics.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 1 week 2 days ago #88997

• Ser Arcturis
  • Elite Member
  • Occupation? No, just visiting.
  • Thank you received: 46
Danielbs80 wrote:
lightsaber sales always spark great controversy and tension between the empire and rebellion I think that's why they are usually handed down from master to apprentice because they are to dangerous in the wrong hands. I'd be willing to offer 60 credits for the empty hilt as I have my own kyber crystals and electronics.
In my humble opinion you can keep the roleplaying from the sales part of the forums and send your offers in $ to the OP per private message.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, scifidude79, Major_Tom

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 4 days 19 hours ago #89211

• IINerfII
Price drop bump! Down to $175, with the price continuing to be negotiable. Thanks for reading.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 4 days 10 hours ago #89249

• Chicken McNobody
  • Thank you received: 11
PM sent, thanks for any consideration.

[FS] - ASP Stunt w/NBv3 4 days 5 hours ago #89278

• IINerfII
Saber is sold! Thanks all for reading.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, scifidude79
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SF experience (28 Posts)
    • Quote: People bitch just to bitch. they feel it some how vindicates their situation, all the while doing...
    • 3D printing parts (77 Posts)
    • Who wants one [image]
    • Saber will not connect to... (4 Posts)
    • You say the editor can't find it and it doesn't activate, does that mean there is zero response to...
    • 3D printing parts (77 Posts)
    • Here's the black one this is my least favorite I think because it doesn't glow at all...
    • Ultrasabers Dorinian (14 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't like the switch holes in the grip there either... but at least they're 12mm and recessed and...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6828
  • Latest Member: mccraige
  • Total Posts: 68.7k
  • Total Topics: 5794
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 23
  • Yesterday Answer: 56