Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Weathered Relic 12W Purple

Weathered Relic 12W Purple 9 months 3 days ago #21326

• Darth Titus
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 17
I am selling my 12W Purple Relic V2! The asking price is 460 US Dollars. This saber is in excellent condition with minor use. Reason I am selling is because the hilt doesn't personally speak to me and I have my ASP coming. If you purchase this beauty you will get 1 Champion Tier V2 Relic hilt with a 12W LED. You will also get 2 chargers, 2 cross blades, and three thumb screws. You will get the original set screws as well. The only thing you will not get is the main blade. This price includes shipping. Will only ship within the USA. I will also throw in my spear extension seen below. For more info on this saber, please see my review under Relic. If interested in this saber pm or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

“Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken…about a great many things.”
Last Edit: 9 months 3 days ago by Darth Titus.
The topic has been locked.

Weathered Relic 12W Purple 7 months 1 week ago #25540

• Darth Titus
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Saber now available for 400 shipped (In the USA). Please note that the claws have been taken off and are no longer available. Saber is in excellent condition.
“Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken…about a great many things.”

Weathered Relic 12W Purple 6 months 3 weeks ago #26509

• Jules Fortite the Last Jedi
  • Thank you received: 2
Interested, can you message me or upload a pic of how it looks now with no claws.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP IGG issues (4 Posts)
    • OHMYGOD I just watched some asp reviews and now I'm certain I DIDN'T GET THE WARRENTY!!! will...
    • Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG...
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....
    • Hi all.I bought the ASP IGG 2 champion sabers perk,with a friend.My saber's great and all,maybe I'll...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 72