Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29873

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
Alright guys I just had an epiphany about the sort of things SF could include on their website, or even with their saber's as a sort of "thank you" to customers. I do realize that sometimes they may include a free saber stand or somthing like that every now and then but this company is quickly gaining recognition, not just within the saber community globally, but also with other fans of Star Wars. There is a reason why when you look up "custom lightsabers" on Google, Saberforge is the first one to pop up. I'm talking about t-shirts, car decals, keychains, and other stuff you slap a logo on! Is anyone a proud owner of one of these:

I would love to have a SF logo as a car decal, so everyone can see where the best custom saber's come from. Y'know if we walk around wearing something with a logo on it, people WILL see it and we can spread the word of how awesome it is to own one of these fine pieces of art we call SF saber's. Maybe there can be a tab on the main site that says "misc. and merchandise" and check out all the cool stuff SF has to offer.
It's just a thought I had, and with the HUGE popularity Star Wars is getting recently I think it could be a good one.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29876

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 168
Great ideas! I'd love to see SF start doing stuff like this. Even if I didn't have a costume to wear with my saber during a con or something, I could easily wear an SF shirt!

I would wear a SF Round Phoenix cord necklace, too, but that's besides the point.

Oracle, Fury, Avenger, Bane, Katana

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29881

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi."
  • Thank you received: 167
This is something that NEEDS to happen. I mean, who wouldn't rock a Saberforge t-shirt if they could get their hands on one? Or five? :P :lol: :woohoo:
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29886

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
Hi all,

They are nice garments but they need better models than this to pose in them..

(Yes that's me!)

But as you can see the T-shirts are nice!

For Tyeth

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29906

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
Eddlyss64 wrote:
Great ideas! I'd love to see SF start doing stuff like this. Even if I didn't have a costume to wear with my saber during a con or something, I could easily wear an SF shirt!

I would wear a SF Round Phoenix cord necklace, too, but that's besides the point.
Ah man that's something I forgot to add! But yeah exactly! Y'know I've seen some pictures of the crew running around the factory and they're all wearing SF t-shirts, those must be reserved for employees of course, but maybe they can make like a customer version of it. I'm not saying they should make SF into a clothes line but kinda like an online Gift Shop? Ya catch man drift?
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29908

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 432
I'd almost certainly go in on SF merchandise, though as with all merch, it'd be after getting a "proper product" first ;D Here's hoping the recent successes can afford them the time to try it out!

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29914

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
Of course, that should be the idea. The sabers are the main product but they could include these items as sort of a bonus for being a loyal customer. Maybe they can offer different levels of rewards depending on how much or how often you've shopped with them. Or perhaps discounts to these goods to members?

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29942

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
greyjediDude wrote:
Of course, that should be the idea. The sabers are the main product but they could include these items as sort of a bonus for being a loyal customer. Maybe they can offer different levels of rewards depending on how much or how often you've shopped with them. Or perhaps discounts to these goods to members?
Well, receiving them as gifts, or with discounts seems much less likely. I could see an approach like they have now, where if there are serious problems delivering a saber, some merch might be part of the compensation. Outside of that, I'd expect it to be full price, maybe sold at cons or something.

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29955

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
Borommakot wrote:
greyjediDude wrote:
Well, receiving them as gifts, or with discounts seems much less likely. I could see an approach like they have now, where if there are serious problems delivering a saber, some merch might be part of the compensation. Outside of that, I'd expect it to be full price, maybe sold at cons or something.
Thats how it is now. I'm talking about making that merchandise more...available. Not everyone can go to cons. This way people can show their appreciation of the bigger deal.

Saberforge Merchandise; thoughts and opinions 6 months 1 week ago #29957

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
Oh, I don't mean exclusively at cons, but as part of the online store, a"gift shop" like you mentioned, but with the added bonus of having additional material at cons or at the show room.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Ares (3 Posts)
    • Not my cuppa and that emitter shroud would get bashed out of shape with dueling pretty quick. My...
    • Ares (3 Posts)
    • That handgrip looks great
    • Ares (3 Posts)
    • [attachment] ... [attachment] [attachment]
    • ASP Battery Removal Tip (4 Posts)
    • My solution is from the top: remove the emitter and unscrew the LED retention screw to loosen the...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (115 Posts)
    • [attachment]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4366
  • Latest Member: JulzH
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3147
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 11