Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Indiegogo and ASP

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32544

• Octavarium
  • Thank you received: 3
Well, the campaign is over, we are on january 15th and the plan, as SF said, was to have lightsabers ready and shipping on february(I think).

So, my question (that may have a short and simple answer) is: will SF release a official statement saying when they'll start workin on it?

I just want to have an idea of the time I still have to wait :pinch:
Instagram: @verth
The topic has been locked.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32548

• Kirabi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
Without getting into the icky sticky of it, the only word we've gotten is from Knytiri saying that they're still going through the multitudes of emails with orders/questions from the holidays.

I'll leave it at that.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32555

• jedi case
  • Thank you received: 1
I was the 3rd to last to order on Indiegogo and got an email the day after asking for my ASP part list. I responded within an hour. I was very excited to get it on it! Most of my stuff has been through etsy and I have been wanting a Legacy since they put it up on the new saber list. Soon as they told me via etsy it's on ASP I jumped on it.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32559

• Broosh
I was from the Kickstarter Campaign and ours were supposed to be shipped mid-November. It's now January and we haven't had an update this month yet. I wouldn't expect February, I'd expect some sort of delay. Perfection takes time! :)

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32579

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi."
  • Thank you received: 162
I missed the boat for both Indiegogo and Kickstarter. Pisses me off every time I think of it! :angry:
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
The following user(s) said Thank You: slenaas

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32580

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 722
Once the ASP goes live, you will be able to get the same sabers offered by either program. Granted, that might still be a month or two, but you will get expansions on a regular basis from there, so you might be able to build something that was not available in the original offering. So, your patience might pay off in unexpected ways. B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32581

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi."
  • Thank you received: 162
Brax wrote:
Once the ASP goes live, you will be able to get the same sabers offered by either program. Granted, that might still be a month or two, but you will get expansions on a regular basis from there, so you might be able to build something that was not available in the original offering. So, your patience might pay off in unexpected ways. B)

I think what's eating at me is that I missed out on those wonderful "perks" that were offered. Those were some pretty good deals for the money.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32730

• ANorris
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 18
Yes. I'm curious about when they'll be sending the emails out to ask us for our configurations. Has there been any hint?

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32736

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 432
You should've gotten that email 24-48 hours after choosing the perks. If you haven't heard anything, might need to send them an email. Trawl through your spam messages first, though.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32749

• ANorris
  • Banned
Crap! I never did! I'll have to check spam and message them. Thanks.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32752

• ANorris
  • Banned
You were right! It was caught in my Spam folder. I just responded. Whew. Thank you soooo much.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32774

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 432
Sure thing :)

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32905

• Lightsabruh
I pre ordered on indiegogo on the 30th and haven't received a single email from them since then... I've been in contact with the Saberforge facebook account but whoever is managing that told me he is only responsible for social media and that I should email them, which I did.

That was on january the 8th. I've sent another email since then but haven't gotten anything back, but my credit card got billed so I guess that's something...
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Lightsabruh.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #32908

• jbeem
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
I preordered the exact same day as you and got an email almost exactly 24 hours later.

You should check your spam folder. The email came from "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. " and the subject title was "IndieGogo Campaign"

If that isn't in your spam then definitely email them and WAIT. Its taking them at least a week or so to get back to people because they have like 1000 emails a day right now and I believe only 3 people to deal with them. It was said awhile back that when you repeatedly email before getting a response, you push your own issue further back in the line not to mention adding more to their workload which is crappy so just don't do it!

They will definitely get the email to you after you let them know you were missed. Its just a simple form to fill out with your chosen ASP parts.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #33092

• Octavarium
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for all the anwers.
I was wishing I could have my saber by march, but it doesn't seem to be possible :(
Instagram: @verth
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Octavarium.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #33107

• cetracey
Heck, I backed ASP and we don't even know when we're getting the darn things. Communication has sorta been bare minimum.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #33113

• Artair
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 74
At this point i would not expect February. As a kickstarter backer i have seen many delays and the outcry for more updates from the masses of backers who at times seem to think kickstarter is amazon. We would all like more updates but some people can be a bit overboard.

That said i am not upset with the process and would rather they take their time and get it right. If i wanted a saber fast i would have bought an ultrasaber, I instead want a thing of beauty and im willing to wait for it.

As for indigogo I expect that the kickstarter was to setup the production line with the large time, equipment, and training investment. So indigogo should just be full on production after that point and i would expect a much quicker turn around for them once the KS rewards are on the way.

Just be mindful that they are under a heavy load just from regular business not counting any of the ASP campaigns.So keep in mind how long it would take someone who ordered an etsy or main site saber to get theirs before judging to harshly.

So be patient and join in conversations on the boards here to pass the time and keep your spirits up. :)

Kickstarter ASP backer 1641
2 champ ASPs and a Bane.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Artair.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 3 weeks ago #33115

• Seraphyn303
  • Thank you received: 29
I just keep thinking, for every one of us on the forum, there must be 50 that pledged who aren't.
At least here people can calmly see that others are in exactly the same situation and hopefully together, try to enjoy the anticipation.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 2 weeks ago #33316

• topernicus
I don't mind it taking a while to receive the KS/Indiegogo ASP sabers, especially since preorders were really done early in the prototyping stage... But a bit more transparency on where the product is at would be cool.

Something as simple as a roadmap of what needs to be done between now and when all ASP sabers have shipped, with a general idea of where the project is at currently, or even a vague idea of when they'll have more information about ASP progress, instead of 'PRE ORDERS are now available for our revolutionary ADAPTIVE SABER PARTS' on the front page.

Indiegogo and ASP 5 months 2 weeks ago #33424

• Seraphyn303
  • Thank you received: 29
There's an update on their face book page :)
Apparently they're currently working to establish legal safety conditions in their workshops and they hope to be done and ready to start shopping by febuary.
So.... Yay?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kheragryn
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• recharge port vs warrior ... (35 Posts)
    • Quote: Ok so I orderd a reliant initiate for a build that I am paying someone to do and requested no glue...
    • recharge port vs warrior ... (35 Posts)
    • Ok so I orderd a reliant initiate for a build that I am paying someone to do and requested no glue...
    • Custom Fury (8 Posts)
    • Looks really good, shiny sabers are always a nice sight. On another note, I really hope this isnt...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4353
  • Latest Member: Oro
  • Total Posts: 43.4k
  • Total Topics: 3148
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 11
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 88