Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ships in the star wars universe

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43936

• Shadow1275
  • Form 7 Master
  • Thank you received: 26
Nothing can withstand the magnitude of the super star destroyer
"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CallMeMistaJ

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43939

• CallMeMistaJ
  • Premium Member
  • "So... Malak was the original meatbag? I like that idea." ―Revan, to HK-47, after recovering his memory
  • Thank you received: 49
Dav Yeager wrote:
This is why I shouldn't start topics it's a big joke

Hahaha hey dude its ok. People have been pretty good about responding to the main thread. As consolation one of my topics turned into a marriage counseling thread.
Own
-Champ 12+ watt Phoenix

Want
-Monarch
-Sinister Prophecy
-Oracle

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43941

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 548
Dav Yeager wrote:
This is why I shouldn't start topics it's a big joke
If it's something that really concerns you, I'd suggest putting an advisory in your first post that you'd like people to remain on topic. Otherwise folks'll look at things in Open Topics as general conversation where it's appropriate to post a joke now and then.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43953

• Tuckris
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 47
Back to topic! :-)

My favorites ship has always been the B-Wing. I love both the aesthetic of the ship as well as it flying style.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43955

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
Dav Yeager wrote:
My post was very clear it was put here for a reason see the topic? The mods can remove it id they wish it's a waste of space
You gotta chill the hell down bro, you asked for SW ships and like 99% of the ones mentioned are Star Wars. You can just ask everyone nicely to stay focused. Your thread is doing fine dude, it's a great topic and it has survived on the first page for three days now. No need to getting hostile bro, posting and creating threads is essential to being a good forum member. How else do you think I made it to platinum?
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43958

• Potentium
  • "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
I'll be that weird guy that has a lot of information on ships that nobody has ever heard of. Well don't feel bad, not much of this is Canon material. I'll also be that guy that talks to much, gives useless information, and makes you want to wish you skipped to the next post. But I will mail a lollipop to whoever reads through this whole post. All you need to give me in return is your name, address, social security number, a picture of the front of your credit card, a two-dollar bill, a potato chip shaped like Abraham Lincoln, and a picture of the back of your credit card. That's all I ask, and you get a lollipop. Not just a normal lollipop. No, I'm talking about a Tootsie Pop. Those things are better than a five-star dinner at Hutt's Steakhouse! Or should I say, SteakHUTT! Hahaha puns for days...

BACK TO BUSINESS!

Starfighter: Z-95-AF4-H: Z-95s are classic. They were the inspiration for the X-Wing. They will never get old. And, with a few buffs, a Z-95 can take out any starfighter. They're kind of like Android phones. People like Apple so much I get so confused. IPhones are so generic, they break easily, bad cameras, cost more, very limited, and if I go on the only thing I'll do is start an argument. But iPhones (Like X-Wings) might be better for the people that don't know how to maintain an Android. With a rooted Android, anything is possible. That's like the Z-95. The AF4-H is just the upgraded variant that the Rebellion used before T-65s came out.

Freighter: Ghtroc 720: Also known as the Class 720 Freighter. This thing is my favorite for a couple reasons. Unlike the YT-Series craft, this thing is SYMMETRICAL. Also, it looks like a turtle and I think that's funny. Back to more serious matters, another reason I like it is because I uncovered its blueprints so I know what it's like inside and I can recreate it. I don't really like freighters so if I had to choose one ship to be my favorite, it would not be this one. Sorry turtle, buddy. Maybe next time.

Interceptor: Helix-Class: Not many people know much about this ship, but it is freaking awesome! When I say interceptor I don't mean ETA-2 Actis-Class or TIE/IN Interceptor size, I mean like Darth Maul's Sith Interceptor from Episode 1 (I don't remember the name, sorry) or the Fury-Class from SWTOR. When I say interceptor, I mean freighters without the freight. Yachts without the luxury. Basically a mobile headquarters. That's an interceptor. The Helix-Class is perfect for this. Good hyperdrive, low cost, illegally armed (In terms of the Empire's standards, that is). This ship is everything I could ask for. Good job on this one, Arakyd!

Carrier: Secutor-Class: The Secutor-Class is THE COOLEST DESTROYER OF ALL TIME. Supposedly housing 150 or more spaceships, it is a beastly 2.2 kilometers long! (Roughly 7,200 feet) This ship is insane. Even though the Venator-Class supposedly holds two to three times as many ships in a quarter of the area, the Venator is greatly outmatched in firepower and, without the help of a "Master Jedi", can not survive on its own without another Venator.

Puppy Biscuits!

Destroyer: Interdictor-Class: Many people claim that the Interdictor-Class is weak. In reality, or as real as the Star Wars Universe gets, the Interdictor-Class is basically an Imperial-Class that pulls stuff from Hyperspace. That being said, the people that think the Imperial-Class is the best, you clearly don't understand the magic of the Interdictor-Class. There are still a few stronger destroyers, mainly being the Providence-Class. (That thing is a 5-Tool! It has everything! Armor, weapons, ships, you name it! Well, with the exception of the fact that unintelligent plastic buttholes drive it, that ship would probably beat the Interdictor-Class any day, but I still like the Interdictor-Class better.)

Corvette: The Vigil-Class is not very known, and has very few pictures of it, but I love it! It's a small, 255 meter (840 feet) miniature Star Destroyer. This thing is pretty strong compared to many Corvettes at the time. Don't ask why I like it, I just do. I don't really have many reasons for this one.

Thank you for reading my list! Please check the date, make sure you didn't read yourself to another month, (Which you might, since the end of February is in a couple hours!) And HAPPY LEAP DAY EVERYBODY! MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR FORCE BE WITH YOU! Feel free to reply I'll try to answer as fast as I can but I will not be on the forum much until I purchase and receive my first ever Lightsaber, which will hopefully be soon if the damn ASP system launches! (I might send you the lollipop if you found the SECRET reference in between the Chevrolet and the 4-Balled Ship. Have fun, but don't waste your LIFE trying to find this little Easter Egg. By the way, the underlined words were clues! Good luck!)
"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43960

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 382
Your thread is doing fine dude, it's a great topic and it has survived on the first page for three days now. No need to getting hostile bro, posting and creating threads is essential to being a good forum member. How else do you think I made it to platinum?
As a mod I have no problem with this thread; it's fun and interesting to hear people's opinions.

Keep it civil.

Personally I adore the TFA Star Destroyer and the A-Wing is my fave starfighter.

Plus, Picard was one of the best captains in all of Starfleet...
Sisko was much more interesting....
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by h2soy.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43961

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
Thank you h2soy. Besides you didn't really specify what you wanted us to post in the thread, you just gave us a title and we rolled with it. And it's going pretty good.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43965

• SuUpberSith
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 101
@Tuckris I'm right with you on the B-wing, also loved the TIE defender. The best fighter outside of SW?? StarFury Babylon 5
Rev-N Elite VV, Dark Ardent VV
Monarch SF, Reborn SF
Weathered Dark Acolyte VV
Korbanth, Graflex, K4
Tempest Elite VV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuckris

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43974

• BoostinIX
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 176
To have some perspective....we're talking about fictional science fiction craft.... on a site devoted to recreation of equally-fictional weaponry... there's only so much seriousness you can have. That said, you're wigging over nothing. You got a bunch of responses with SW ships, not sure what more you want.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43980

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Dav Yeager wrote:
Please delete this topic I won't be starting anymore

I am really confused as to why you are annoyed, we are all interested in a science fiction story, and its characters and the ships as well. We are having a nice, fun conversation. I see no problem going on.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43982

• BoostinIX
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 176
Not sure what point deleting your earlier posts in the thread served but sure. Why not.

Oooh what about the Missile Boat? Missile barrages combined with the speed boost?

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43985

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
Dav Yeager wrote:
BoostinIX wrote:
Not sure what point deleting your earlier posts in the thread served but sure. Why not.

Oooh what about the Missile Boat? Missile barrages combined with the speed boost?
because of negative stuff like this

Negative? Missile Boat's are from Star Wars, too :(

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43986

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 296

Dooku's Solar Sailer. Pure elegance.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43988

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
Greysider wrote:

Dooku's Solar Sailer. Pure elegance.
Gotta say, that concept still baffles me.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43992

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
I still have no idea what you're griping about bro. Like what did you want us to say? Like, WHAT about ships in Star Wars? Did you want us to post our favorite one? Or if we like ships of Star Wars? Or how are they different from other sci-fi space films? No one gets what you're getting paranoid about? Did you want just to talk about ships and not post pictures? Dude, seriously, my brain hurts from figuring out what you're saying is a joke, WHAT is it we're doing that you're getting pissed about?!

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43994

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Dav, nobody here is attacking you. We are confused as to what you had planned for this thread, that is all. If you make it clear, then we will know what to talk about. I like everyone else here had assumed you wanted us to talk about ships in Star Wars. If you want a more defined chat about ships, you need to explain about what.

Consider you are the director of this thread, we are the actors. We need direction. We cannot and will not try to assume. That is all. Hope that helps.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by MommyHoldMe.

Ships in the star wars universe 1 year 3 months ago #43996

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1057
Thread locked at creator's request.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• [FS $350USD] ASP PICO Sit... (2 Posts)
    • Beautiful saber! Sure it'll sell soon. If I hadn't just moved I'd take it off your hands. It's a...
    • Difference Between Moment... (4 Posts)
    • 1. Yes to the first part, no to the second 2. Yes, for certain boards (explained below) 3. Depends...
    • Difference Between Moment... (4 Posts)
    • If your doing a sound build a momentary switch is preferred, but if doing a custom hero- Hence a...
    • FS: SaberForge Fallen (2 Posts)
    • Wasn't happy with the volume, swapped it out for a KR Sabers bass speaker. Nice and loud now!...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5207
  • Latest Member: Tammyapolo
  • Total Posts: 55.8k
  • Total Topics: 4649
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 12
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 23