Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: "Darth Primus" figure my dad made

"Darth Primus" figure my dad made 1 year 3 months ago #45455

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
Some backstory:

ANH was released on May 25th, 1977, on my dad's 7th birthday. The next five films all released around that same date in the following years, and my dad considers his 6 Star Wars birthdays to be his favorites (so we are slightly disappointed the Disney ones are set to be December films going forward).

He currently doesn't have any off his OT figures from his childhood, but he has some from the 2000's we had gotten to put on his cake during Star Wars years. So one day he decided to combine his favorite things from the Star Wars universe and make his ultimate character, which he dubbed Darth Primus.

The head and cape of Darth Vader, the body of Jango Fett (his favorite color is blue, so he likes Jango's armor over Boba's), and a dual color double bladed lightsaber (made from TPM Qui-Gonn and Obi-Wan lightsabers). And when he removes the cape he uses Jango's jetpack.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth, BoostinIX, Neesh Kedoo

"Darth Primus" figure my dad made 1 year 3 months ago #45476

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 801
Hi Jaden Korr,

That is the best example of "Headpopping" I have seen!
Now we have a "Franken-Saber" and a "Franken-Fett" on the forum, I can't wait to see the next figures with Kel Dorian heads!

Thanks for sharing,

For Tyeth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr

"Darth Primus" figure my dad made 1 year 3 months ago #45497

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 608
You do realize you're now obligated to order a Guardian, Avenger, coupler, and some costume bits to bring Primus to life, yeah?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• [FS $350USD] ASP PICO Sit... (2 Posts)
    • Beautiful saber! Sure it'll sell soon. If I hadn't just moved I'd take it off your hands. It's a...
    • Difference Between Moment... (4 Posts)
    • 1. Yes to the first part, no to the second 2. Yes, for certain boards (explained below) 3. Depends...
    • Difference Between Moment... (4 Posts)
    • If your doing a sound build a momentary switch is preferred, but if doing a custom hero- Hence a...
    • FS: SaberForge Fallen (2 Posts)
    • Wasn't happy with the volume, swapped it out for a KR Sabers bass speaker. Nice and loud now!...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5207
  • Latest Member: Tammyapolo
  • Total Posts: 55.8k
  • Total Topics: 4649
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 12
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 23