Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Artwork!!!

Artwork!!! 1 year 1 month ago #51279

• latenightalaska
  • untrained jedi
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi there, I've found that forums can be a great place to share art and get the name out there, though I belong to few anymore. I used to roleplay in my younger days, but no so much anymore unless it's Dungeons and Dragons. Anyway, here's some recent artwork of this year and I hope that I can get some feedback or commissions if anyone is interested. Thanks for the online gallery space!

images will be posted on separate replies, two a reply, because the forum's formatting prevents me from posting multiple links at a time

Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by latenightalaska.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Artwork!!! 1 year 1 month ago #51289

• latenightalaska
  • untrained jedi

The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

Artwork!!! 1 year 1 month ago #51302

• Ramaloke
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 33
Nice artwork. thanks for sharing. Hope you start working on some saber related works. Probably want to avoid the nudity unless you want to risk getting smited by the moderators.

Artwork!!! 1 year 1 month ago #51303

• latenightalaska
  • untrained jedi
thank you! And I'll keep that in mind, then. There are plenty of saber doodles but I'm get to get out a real good piece.

[img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuUpberSith

Artwork!!! 1 year 1 month ago #51312

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 801
Hi latenightalaska,

Very impressive, I particularly like the third and fourth images you have posted. I think it is because of the contrasts in them, the third image with the purples and greens (complimentary colours) and the stark contrasts in the forth between the orange and black.

The third image looks almost as if it is an acrylic oil painting, similar to the technique the TV artist Bob Ross used that allowed layers of oil paint to be applied in quick succession. This allowed some really magical looking landscapes to be created with the illusions of smoke and water (both of which seem to appear in your work.)

I wish I had the talent to produce images like this, so thanks for sharing your ability with us,

For Tyeth

Artwork!!! 1 year 1 month ago #51315

• Seraphyn303
  • Thank you received: 29
Wow man. Absolutely love the one of the figure in front of the constellation. Beautiful stuff!

Artwork!!! 1 year 1 month ago #51317

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
Whoa, this is some pretty cool stuff! Really shakes up the gallery here a bit! Keep this stuff coming latenightalaska (or Rachel if you don't mind me calling you that)!

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• [FS $350USD] ASP PICO Sit... (2 Posts)
    • Beautiful saber! Sure it'll sell soon. If I hadn't just moved I'd take it off your hands. It's a...
    • Difference Between Moment... (4 Posts)
    • 1. Yes to the first part, no to the second 2. Yes, for certain boards (explained below) 3. Depends...
    • Difference Between Moment... (4 Posts)
    • If your doing a sound build a momentary switch is preferred, but if doing a custom hero- Hence a...
    • FS: SaberForge Fallen (2 Posts)
    • Wasn't happy with the volume, swapped it out for a KR Sabers bass speaker. Nice and loud now!...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5207
  • Latest Member: Tammyapolo
  • Total Posts: 55.8k
  • Total Topics: 4649
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 12
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 23