Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ASP, Customized switch section

ASP, Customized switch section 4 months 1 week ago #69313

• Vechaljian
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 67

Pretty straight forward, but I did change the Switch 08 by grinding down the open side of the switch plate unto it was level then flipped it over to help retain the buttons, I also added a Switchcraft 2.1mm by drilling and threading the switch for It. It uses the Hero PNP kit which I just swap between sabers.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, Jaden Korr, OvrcAHst, jonnys95s10, Jas-Ot

ASP, Customized switch section 4 months 1 week ago #69318

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 510
Very nice! Looks like it was always that way.

Bonus points for the implied cram-fu in getting all those innards in (what appears to be) a smaller hilt, while still keeping the quick connects.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Vengeance hilt review/cus... (17 Posts)
    • Thanks! It was a fun one to work on. I actually ended up having to sell it so I don't remember the...
    • Vengeance hilt review/cus... (17 Posts)
    • The weathering job and the wraps you added looks AMAZING! What size of blade plug are you using for...
    • TCSS thumb screw and Jade... (3 Posts)
    • Does anyone know what kind of O ring I need to buy to space the Jade Pommel and the speaker of the...
    • Order the wrong color bla... (5 Posts)
    • If customer service doesn't help you or it's too late, you can either try to sell the blade and buy...
    • Mint Green Epoch (2 Posts)
    • About the slippery con of the hilt, I think how slippery it is depends on who's holding it. I can...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4726
  • Latest Member: FranTiect
  • Total Posts: 53.8k
  • Total Topics: 4332
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 38