Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP-"Story of a Daisho"

ASP-"Story of a Daisho" 6 months 1 week ago #66338

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 41
So my hot august knight sale asp parts came in. Along with it I got all promotions and it seems they took my request of wrapping spear extension with a leather color I purchased so thanks saberforge for that. However there is also a bad news well considering size of order and promotions I am amazed there is no more issues actually. One of switches acting up. By acting up i mean as soon as I plug it it turns on saber light and sound does not response to pressing on button than closes saber as if button is hold after a while it enters menu selects first options and after that it turns off lights and sound again after a while all this time no response to button. When I remove and replace battery it does menu first but still not responding pressing to button. I contacted customer service and waiting for response for this. In the meantime here are pictures of what I got.

Three different size katana's I will tell story another time but here are all three of them together first.

From front view as people can realize allt hree have different finishes and tsuba's All related to story.

My hot august knight bonus saber is a weathered disciple with crimson soundboard red led (not sure what red) lit AV switch silver sk bird lazerforge kill key blak stingray leather wrap(I was wondering how it looks in person so double bonus)

When they are lit with blades. Long hilt has lime green, medium one is indigo and short one is blood orange.

Lit with blades from behind

I will get a picture of each hilt andblade seperately later right now I need to leave house but wanted yo post this before I go.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

ASP-"Story of a Daisho" 6 months 1 week ago #66351

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 510
B) Sweet bit of kit there,,,,ukyavuz
The following user(s) said Thank You: ukyavuz

ASP-"Story of a Daisho" 6 months 1 week ago #66379

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 41
=Ottomatix= wrote:
B) Sweet bit of kit there,,,,ukyavuz

Thanks ottomatix.

Here are some individual pictures of hilts altogether.

This hilt is made by an imperial inquisitor trainee by using materials that were left by other trainee's that failed their initiation process.

He used a blood orange synthetic crystal for this hilt he was only 7 when he made this hilt and was already considered a prodigy

Since he was olny 7 year old he used a really short blade for his saber and his hilt was also short

about a deace later when he was around 17-18 his hilt got a blaster hit and stop functioning he manage to survive and it was time to make a new hilt since old was too short for his now developed build so he made his second hilt still with empire tsuka but this time with a round cog. He used an indigo crystal he found during his hunt for force-sensitive he also repaired his first hilt and started to use a dual wield style.

His second hilt was still rather short blade but was longer than his previous one. He was comfortable with the size since he got used to use a short blade.

For one reason or ather at age 26 he is labeled as a traitor and forced to escape this was a time when people were gathering against empire after a couple of years of escaping from empire he found a new home among rebels and made his last saber with a crystal he found in a cave.

This saber is both one and two handed use and it has a normal size of blade. he usually uses this one with his second saber while he controls his shortest one with force. It is somewhat unique force telekinesis he got with his first saber due to size of saber is low and it was like his third hand by now.

Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by ukyavuz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Payment types? (4 Posts)
    • The bottom of the site says they accept American express, Visa, discover, Mastercard, JCB and there...
    • well..........that sucks.
    • Apparently they don't accept Paypal I asked CS a while ago which payment options they accepted. They...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Guess I need to clear my schedule then.... :P :lol: You mean it's not already cleared for the 4...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: SWEET! I will definitely be getting an Aeon. Prodigy looks great too. I'd have to see some...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4710
  • Latest Member: TARoberth2C1e
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4311
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 32
  • Yesterday Answer: 41