Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66735

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2531
  • Thank you received: 1529

Standard Finish Bastion 12Watt+* QC Light Blue
*the Watt plus reference is kinda redundant now since all LEDs coming out of SF are now Watt+’s





This is a Story (sort of), not the Neverending Story and not that Bastian and instead of The Nothing that is wiping out Fantasia, it is about a Bastion and instead of Nothing coming, there is something following. And for a children’s Movie, what a view!, right? Giggity-Giggity…

This is the result of (I forget so insert relevant SF Promotion here) where a Free Champion was eligible to be claimed. It was the inclusion amongst other mixed bag of goodies Hilts and with acceptance of generosity, it too was matched with LED Quick Connects, consistent to the other items that made up the Order. What you may note (and the afore-referenced text) is that it’s a clean-skin. If I personally selected this Hilt, whilst the V1 is clean and pretty, I would have gone the V2 or even the All Black (noted that I did comment in another Review that All Black is kinda flat and boring in person mostly rather than picture references)
(*deep breath in* butbackthentherewasconfusionandconflictinginformationwiththewaystoget AllBlackandwhichHiltsitwasavailableinandthewaystodosooutsideofgoingthroughCustoms whichwastheonlyknownOfficialway).

Light Blue or other variants of the shade of Blue seem to be the popular choice with this Hilt (comparably to other Bastions Reviewed) and apparently this belief is equally shared by SF as it was what that became with this setup. This is my first SF Light Blue and without disagreement, it is generously bright and quite a tranquil shade of a colour as it is illuminated. It’s my first Apprentice Saber (becoming into ownership before Chosen) and with size and weight and handling, it’s a cute little thing that’s sharp, witty and bright. It wouldn’t have been my first choice with selection, however now in hand,
it certainly answers some questions I did have towards it.


Some Specs and Measurements:
Quad Cree 12Watt(+) Light Blue| Champion Tier| Sabercore2.0 Viridian Font| Silver AV, White-lit|
Silver (frosty finished) Covertech| lazerforge kill key & blade plug.

Hilt Length: 257mm
Blade Socket Depth: 55mm
Emitter Diameter: 33.29mm
Switch Diameter: 33.37mm
Body Diameter: 34.20mm
Pommel Diameter: 34.40mm

Weight: 339 Grams

Balance (from Pommel to POI): 116mm
Balance (from Pommel to POI) 26”: 282mm
Balance (from Pommel to POI) 32”: 334mm
Balance (from Pommel to POI) 37”: 382mm


Ding.


Okay, let’s break it down. The 2 setscrews topside (to AV/KK and opposite to Covertech) are (with positioning) poorly chosen. I believe it would make more sense to have these on the Emitter’s underside. I have seen others (specifically ic3cold) sub these out with Brass Thumbscrews for function and aesthetics, Yes they’re great and effective, but as stock assembly goes, lesser breaks in surface finish would be more effective. Placement in the recessed groove that’s anodised Black is the obvious choice, but one would think (or maybe I’m alone with the thought) that using black setscrews will be far better than the silver. The train of thought quite possibly lies with providing accents to accenting Dual Tone Finish of the Hilt or perhaps to play as a nod to the Silver AV. I dunno.

A sigh of disappointment when it came to handling the entirety of the Hilts surface. Everywhere that features a recess, be it the accenting lines or the vertical shallow slots around the Switch section have a sharp edge. Maybe this makes me a pussy with sensitive paws climbing a Cactus *insert Cat Video here*. But this Hilts design has recess lines and grooves virtually over the entire length. When handling a crafted piece of aluminium, I’d expect the edges to be softened. Granted the ‘streamlined design’ promotes handling ease and simplistic appearances (likened to a relay baton from school athletics), but this IMO does not exemplify ‘attention to detail’ and *insert Frank here*, is a lazy oversight.





A gripe I have is the alignment of Parts. Straight patterned lines is what makes up the design. To have all Parts straight and centred seems like an acceptable expectation, right? Success was demonstrated with the completed Emitter positioning and consistently transitioning into the Switch and Body.
The Pommel however, looks like a lazy afterthought.

Two perspectives can be projected here. The vertical anodised black recessed groove (that houses the 2 setscrews: for blade retention and LED retention) matches the central line of the Body and surely it would make sense to have the anodised black recessed groove on the Pommel match the orientation of the Emitter. Sadly No. The alternate view is, okay, let’s make if off-centre to ‘promote’ an asymmetrical setup so that the black anodised recessed grooves centre on either side of the opposing Emitter’s representation. Sadly, again, No. Even the Silver part (between the two recessed grooves) is off centre. This is a fail IMO. Rarely Machined Acceptably? No, not this time. No Bastion Foot(ish)Long back necessary.
Another date with Sandy is required though.
As for the Pommel alignment, maybe like an add-on invitation, I’m to consider getting some timing shims.



Moving on..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider, SuUpberSith

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66736

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2531
  • Thank you received: 1529

Shades of Blue are noticeably brighter in person amongst the other available colours of the offered spectrum. Through the lengths of 26/32/37, it continues to be stunningly so. Bastions horizontally opposed milled Emitter slots is what sets this Hilt apart from ‘just another tube’. During ignition, the shine throughs flood plenty of light and as a sucker for shine throughs, criteria is more than satisfied here. Here’s the thing though and I often wondered whether it could be so. Can something ever be too bright? Well for me, this Hilt, with the windows and the colour and the blade, well is, so Yes. It’s definitely cool and the colour beautiful, but as I swing this saber around (during day or night) I always become conscious of the flooding light and flinching as a result (kind of like staring down the barrel of the blade socket without plug tempting yourself with some Russian Roulette Saber style, playing chicken with a self-blinding shot of LED goodness).


The colour and it’s brightness is remarkable. Above is simply observations with catering to my personal preferences. If ever in need of a beacon to light the way or navigate yourself through a dark place, this is a great colour to go with. Now because of the added convenience of QC LED Modules and (whilst appreciative of Blue as a Blade colour) Amber and Red (well recently it’s specifically Deep Red)
curiosity needed to be satisfied.



Consistent to written other User-Reports about the ID of Apprentice Hilts and the cram-fu/fiddly Mastery need to manipulate the string of delicate soldered wires with the act of stuffing the LED Module back in. Han Solo says: It’s True. All of it. Patience will be put on Trial. Frustration will be right there with you in the room. The challenge specific to this Hilt is the Emitter shine-through windows. On 4 sides of the Well-wall, they create snag points as the QCs and wires are fed down the barrel. Any advice? Not really. Good Luck.


Like the colours of a Lightsaber from an Skywalker to a Vader, what started as Light Blue.. Surely you can’t be too surprised to have me end with Red and see that the chosen and preferred subbed-out colour for this Bastion has been paired accurately and correctly? Of the 3 colours shown in this writeup, I personally would rank colour choice, in order of preference: Deep Red (shoutout to Kouri for this LED QC Module, great skills and great work), Amber, Light Blue. What are your thoughts?

In time, will likely plug some of the other available colours in to see the illuminated result and differences.

Thank you with stopping by as another share is delivered from just another’s Collection.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66, Greysider, Gnost-Dural, Jas-Ot

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66739

  • Execute66
  • Execute66's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1020
  • Thank you received: 426
The Bastion is a great Apprentice, I have read all kinds of opinion about it. Definitely one of SF finest Apprentice lines.

The slight misalignment of the pommel is contrasting. Mine is dead center at the deep trench on the black grooves. This aligns with the deep trench on the black grooves of the emitter above the switch and kill key.


"I am the Senate"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66773

  • Jas-Ot
  • Jas-Ot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 673
  • Thank you received: 177
Interesting that yours came with the silver set screws for the Blade and LED. Mine came with black screws and were not very noticeable. That being said, they did stick out just far enough to be a liability when spinning the saber. I cut mine down which makes the saber more comfortable when choking up the neck or spinning.

My pommel was also aligned perfectly.

And yes, this thing has some sharp edges. Especially around the "switch section". I hade to grind those down so they wouldn't cut up my hand (my Bastion is my primary practice saber).

I will agree with you on the brightness of this saber. Those emitter windows put out quite a bit of light.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66795

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2531
  • Thank you received: 1529
Execute66 wrote:
The slight misalignment of the pommel is contrasting. Mine is dead center at the deep trench on the black grooves. This aligns with the deep trench on the black grooves of the emitter above the switch and kill key.

Jas-Ot wrote:
Interesting that yours came with the silver set screws for the Blade and LED. Mine came with black screws and were not very noticeable. That being said, they did stick out just far enough to be a liability when spinning the saber. I cut mine down which makes the saber more comfortable when choking up the neck or spinning.
My pommel was also aligned perfectly.
And yes, this thing has some sharp edges. Especially around the "switch section". I hade to grind those down so they wouldn't cut up my hand (my Bastion is my primary practice saber).
I will agree with you on the brightness of this saber. Those emitter windows put out quite a bit of light.
Thanks for the input Lads. So it will seem that a Pear has been smuggled in amongst a box of Apples with this one for me. (or maybe a Green GrannySmith amongst some Red Delicious) :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66806

  • Gnost-Dural
  • Gnost-Dural's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 139
  • Thank you received: 48
again, an excellent review, ovrcahst! and quite honest, actually. kudos.

you, sir, must have esp(n), having answered a lot of my questions regarding the bastion.and per our previous conversations about sf, IKR... anyway, it is still on the list of future orders, most likely in cyan which i will swap with my existing medium blue.

in case you haven't ordered timing shims, i can attest to the usefulness of o-rings, a set of which are available at bunnings (in the plumbing section) for $3.85 or something.

cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66809

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2531
  • Thank you received: 1529
Gnost-Dural wrote:
again, an excellent review, ovrcahst! and quite honest, actually. kudos.
you, sir, must have esp(n), having answered a lot of my questions regarding the bastion.and per our previous conversations about sf, IKR... anyway, it is still on the list of future orders, most likely in cyan which i will swap with my existing medium blue.
in case you haven't ordered timing shims, i can attest to the usefulness of o-rings, a set of which are available at bunnings (in the plumbing section) for $3.85 or something.
cheers!
Thanks Mate. While the QC LED isn't an easy task to perform on this Hilt it's still not quite as troublesome as Black Lotus. Will see how time plays over the coming Days and update a couple of pics with a Cyan LED in there. ;)

Nah, haven't ordered the shims. Still procrastinating about an ASP Build that I may tack shims onto but I wouldn't just get them independently for use as a single item Order. Thanks for the O-ring tip. It was known as an option, but *insert Frank here* IMO, they kinda lessen the aesthetic value and make it look like a cheaper knock-off. If through desperation versus the constant reminder of a misaligned Pommel bugs me I may just exercise the sanding method since I'm gonna have it out for the body work anyway.

Have been toying with plumbers & electrical tape to achieve a similar effect too (don't need to make a special trip to Bunnings or the local hardware for it, plus when I do make a trip to Bunnings, try to make a half day thing out of it cos there's so much to be found and added to a wishlist!). Triple/Quad-up with the plumbers tape versus doubled-up electrical tape over the threads. With the latter method, am applying a single layer reversed first i.e. sticky side up onto itself, then another layer over top sticky side down but pulled tight on application. Trying to gauge the degrees of difference to the turn. ;)

If any questions you had remain unanswered, just fire away. I just tried to cover what queries I had in the writeup as they may have been similarly shared by others but know it wouldn't answer all. B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66810

  • TheGrandAdmiral
  • TheGrandAdmiral's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 222
  • Thank you received: 113
Great review as always. I still need to get around to reviewing my newly received order (in which there is a Bastion) and interestingly there are several issues you raise with the hilt that would work better by the improvements you indicate in the review here, that came standard on my version. I guess its another example of some odd inconsistencies in SF hilts, but interesting nonetheles.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66812

  • Kouri
  • Kouri's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 820
  • Thank you received: 574
Wound up with a reminder from my figure collecting days.

Paint a layer of (your choice)

a) Clear Nail Polish
b) Future Floor Polish
c) Brush-on Super Glue

onto the rim of the body section. Wait a few hours for it to cure properly (don't want to accidentally glue the pommel in place).Should act as a really thin clocking washer and rotate the pommel counter-clockwise a bit. If that doesn't do it, just paint on another layer.

Alternatively, you can sand that rim down to rotate the pommel clockwise. Your call.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst, Gnost-Dural

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66823

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2531
  • Thank you received: 1529
TheGrandAdmiral wrote:
Great review as always. I still need to get around to reviewing my newly received order (in which there is a Bastion) and interestingly there are several issues you raise with the hilt that would work better by the improvements you indicate in the review here, that came standard on my version. I guess its another example of some odd inconsistencies in SF hilts, but interesting nonetheles.
Thanks TGA for your feedback.
Also with your Order but specifically a Post you made in Wait Begins.. :whistle:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Kouri wrote:
Wound up with a reminder from my figure collecting days.
Paint a layer of (your choice)
a) Clear Nail Polish
b) Future Floor Polish
c) Brush-on Super Glue
onto the rim of the body section. Wait a few hours for it to cure properly (don't want to accidentally glue the pommel in place).Should act as a really thin clocking washer and rotate the pommel counter-clockwise a bit. If that doesn't do it, just paint on another layer.
Alternatively, you can sand that rim down to rotate the pommel clockwise. Your call.
Thanks for the suggestion Kouri. Shall see how I go. ;) There is an alternative option that you didn't reference..
d)Ignore all of above
Remove Pommel and attach Coupler... :whistle: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66834

  • Gnost-Dural
  • Gnost-Dural's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 139
  • Thank you received: 48
the o-rings aren't noticeable at all. because of their squishy nature, you can tighten the whatever part to your desired position. plus it "disappears" because it's black and smaller in outer diameter than the saber part. unlike with the shims which are silver, you can actually notice the tiny gap between parts. but wait, there's more! while it takes multiple trial and error combos of removing and replacing the shims to get the alignment right, it took one o-ring and one go to do it. one. (btw, they're handy for tightening switches as well.)

having said that, kouri's suggestion of nail polish sounds good as well.

coupler? sounds like a saber staff is in the works...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66843

  • Greysider
  • Greysider's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Posts: 674
  • Thank you received: 274
Very nice Bastion OvrcAhst. There really is no bad color choice for this hilt. I feel your frustration with the pommel alignment-Mrs. Greysider's Bastion was exactly the same before a little sanding and shimming on my part. Hopefully we're the only ones with this issue. And gloves are definitely a must with this hilt-you don't want to find this out the way she did. Ouch. Thanks again for a great review and congrats friend.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 2 weeks ago #66865

  • HotRod
  • HotRod's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 679
  • Thank you received: 343
That's wild about the alignment. Both of ours line up as well. I do agree the retention screws are in the wrong place. I would have opted AT LEAST to put them on the opposite side of the switches so you don't see them when looking at the hilt, but then again, mine don't show up to much being that they are black.

You are also right on about the LED Kram-Fu. You need a 3rd degree Kram-Fu black belt to get an LED with long leads in this hilt, ha.

I recently did a Hero tier install on this hilt with a Saberforge DR/G/RB/A LED and Spark Color 2. The Kram fu was insane! It can be done, though.

I think this is a fun little hilt and it shines oh-so-well through those emitter windows!


- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 1 week ago #66881

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2531
  • Thank you received: 1529
Gnost-Dural wrote:
the o-rings aren't noticeable at all. because of their squishy nature, you can tighten the whatever part to your desired position. plus it "disappears" because it's black and smaller in outer diameter than the saber part. unlike with the shims which are silver, you can actually notice the tiny gap between parts. but wait, there's more! while it takes multiple trial and error combos of removing and replacing the shims to get the alignment right, it took one o-ring and one go to do it. one. (btw, they're handy for tightening switches as well.)

having said that, kouri's suggestion of nail polish sounds good as well.
:blush: Yeah.. I don't even know what I was talking about. All I remember is it was well past 2am (and nothing good usually happens after that time). There are some gloss black O-Rings which can work however I suspect these to be similar to the picture references made over in ASP when there was a shortage of the Shims. These look to be the very same that is used on Silver Knight which is where my 'discount-looking' comment eluded to. Reading this back now, there are also matte black (and orange) flatter ones (if terminology is incorrect, correct me) like a rubber gasket/washer used in tap hardware and plumbing. Kinda deferred it for now, however appreciate the clarification.
coupler? sounds like a saber staff is in the works...
:lol: Just toying. I wouldn't get a second one (by choice) for the purpose of making a mirrored staff. Might consider coupling another Apprentice to it but the staff configuration I've got exists in a different form and using different Hilts. :)

Greysider wrote:
Very nice Bastion OvrcAhst. There really is no bad color choice for this hilt. I feel your frustration with the pommel alignment-Mrs. Greysider's Bastion was exactly the same before a little sanding and shimming on my part. Hopefully we're the only ones with this issue. And gloves are definitely a must with this hilt-you don't want to find this out the way she did. Ouch. Thanks again for a great review and congrats friend.
Thanks Greysider. Am actually waiting for my QC Pink to be received before I open her up again, just to see if (like Mrs Greysider's) the Pink in person is just as awesome as from the pics you shared with yours (for that very brief moment, when in fact it is hers). ;)

We are but a drop in the ocean of all the (imagined) Bastions that left SF Production. For now, we are a minority with the off-centred cross-eyed Pommel. :lol:

HotRod wrote:
That's wild about the alignment. Both of ours line up as well. I do agree the retention screws are in the wrong place. I would have opted AT LEAST to put them on the opposite side of the switches so you don't see them when looking at the hilt, but then again, mine don't show up to much being that they are black.

You are also right on about the LED Kram-Fu. You need a 3rd degree Kram-Fu black belt to get an LED with long leads in this hilt, ha.
Since I've gone and done it 3 consecutive times, does that make me a Triple Black Belt? :woohoo:
I recently did a Hero tier install on this hilt with a Saberforge DR/G/RB/A LED and Spark Color 2. The Kram fu was insane! It can be done, though.
I think this is a fun little hilt and it shines oh-so-well through those emitter windows!
Thanks for the feedback HotRod. I can only imagine with the insanity to the membrane and the insanity to the brain! :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 1 week ago #66890

  • TheGrandAdmiral
  • TheGrandAdmiral's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 222
  • Thank you received: 113
OvrcAHst wrote:
Also with your Order but specifically a Post you made in Wait Begins.. :whistle:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

That one is still on the way, the Canadian postal service seems to take a little more time than the American to ship things overseas.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by TheGrandAdmiral.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 1 week ago #66891

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2531
  • Thank you received: 1529
TheGrandAdmiral wrote:
That one is still on the way, the Canadian postal service seems to take a little more time than the American to ship things overseas.
:lol: I actually experience the opposite. IIRC, you're in UK. For me here in Aust, have found Priority Mail from UK to here & Canada Post from Canada to here, transitions smoother than USPS from USA to here. Go figure. :huh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 1 week ago #66913

  • HotRod
  • HotRod's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 679
  • Thank you received: 343
OvrcAHst wrote:

Greysider wrote:
Very nice Bastion OvrcAhst. There really is no bad color choice for this hilt. I feel your frustration with the pommel alignment-Mrs. Greysider's Bastion was exactly the same before a little sanding and shimming on my part. Hopefully we're the only ones with this issue. And gloves are definitely a must with this hilt-you don't want to find this out the way she did. Ouch. Thanks again for a great review and congrats friend.
Thanks Greysider. Am actually waiting for my QC Pink to be received before I open her up again, just to see if (like Mrs Greysider's) the Pink in person is just as awesome as from the pics you shared with yours (for that very brief moment, when in fact it is hers). ;)

Pink is a VERY good choice for this hilt (but like Greysider said, there really aren't any bad choices). I scoffed at my wife's pink Bastion, but it looks REALLY good (which she said she wanted to review and hasn't done yet). There is an image of the 12W+ Pink LED in the listing for the Champion Bastion I'm selling. I think you'll be pleased with the color. It's a nice change from the standard blue.


- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V1 Bastion SF|Story so far. Pt III 5 months 1 week ago #66986

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2531
  • Thank you received: 1529
HotRod wrote:
Pink is a VERY good choice for this hilt (but like Greysider said, there really aren't any bad choices). I scoffed at my wife's pink Bastion, but it looks REALLY good (which she said she wanted to review and hasn't done yet). There is an image of the 12W+ Pink LED in the listing for the Champion Bastion I'm selling. I think you'll be pleased with the color. It's a nice change from the standard blue.
I've always believed Pink to be a vibrant and beautiful illuminated colour. Never dismissed or shy away from. It's been a considerable candidate in my classification of the Purple 3some (i.e. purple dark=Indigo; purple=neutral; purple light=pink). Noted as not having seen it in person as a 12Watt+, but from Video references like Ex66's Monarch to Image reference like Greysiders Bastion (and yes, your recent publishing in For Sale Section), it paints a pretty good picture. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HotRod

Member Login

Latest Posts

    • Wizarding Dayz courtesy o... (2 Posts)
    • Hi Borommakot, Congrats on scooping those tickets. Looks like it was a great day. I just thought...
    • New Staff Design (46 Posts)
    • I've actually bought those from my local hardware store before though I would need 6-32 size, I'd...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

  • Total Users: 4636
  • Latest Member: LordMetal
  • Total Posts: 52.9k
  • Total Topics: 4220
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 113
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 24