Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Feedback for Kouri

Feedback for Kouri 1 year 1 week ago #59259

• MrSynergy
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 31
I recently had a very pleasant transaction with Kouri. The LED i bought was exactly as described, worked great, and has excellent workmanship. It was shipped fast and packaged well. Kouri is an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Thank you, good sir!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

Feedback for Kouri 1 year 1 week ago #59267

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1062
I only know Kouri from his posts here, but somehow the fact that he is a "straight shooter" comes as no surprise.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Feedback for Kouri 3 months 4 weeks ago #72902

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1602
This Post is reaaaalllly late. No reasons or excuses. As an acknowledgement in support of and as a shout-out to Kouri, great person to deal with, equally so with our exchanges and with I picking his brain for the knowledge and experience he demonstrates. Have made several purchases from Kouri, from individual LED modules, to installs with upgrading electronics to completed builds. He's quick to respond and is comprehensive with his replies. I even have an existing build shuffling along in his build log.

No hesitation dealing with this Gentleman. Shall continue to repeat my business with him many times over. Kouri of KouriKustoms, Thank you. :)

Feedback for Kouri 3 months 4 weeks ago #72907

• Rennek
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 46
I've never had any business transactions with Kouri, but he has been extremely helpful and courteous with any questions I've had. There have even been times when I was afraid I was being a nuisance, but Kouri has never once made me feel like I was wasting his time. Great guy!

Feedback for Kouri 3 months 3 weeks ago #72978

• DK44
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Another shout out to Kouri! I recently bought a saber stand from him for my Graflex I'm building. He responded quickly to all my questions and shipped it out to me fast. The stand looks wonderful, thanks again Kouri!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2392 Posts)
    • Sorry for the delay in seeing your intro post. The first 5 posts of all new members have to be...
    • New Member Introduction T... (2392 Posts)
    • Not sure what happen to my first intro, but I'll try again Hello, I'm Pete and I'm becoming a...
    • paypal (5 Posts)
    • Etsy store takes pay-pal?????
    • paypal (5 Posts)
    • Items sold on Etsy are pretty much "in stock & ready to ship", items on the main site are...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5248
  • Latest Member: JamesSap
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4679
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 22
  • Yesterday Answer: 35