Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Darth Squidious... The Great Creator

Darth Squidious... The Great Creator 2 months 2 weeks ago #81684

• Beastbornoheart
  • Life is a storm, my friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What matters is what you do when that storm comes. Dont back down and they will remember you.
  • Thank you received: 5
So Ive got to say, Thank you Darth Squidious. I got a juggernaut in my first mystery box which was fantastic because the juggernaut has always been my unicorn. When I pulled it out of the box I was beyond excited and my mind immediately began running wild with ideas for it. Naturally I began to search for someone to bring my dream of a fully customized and personal lightsaber to life as I don't have no where near the time or tools to make it happen.

From the edges of dark space I heard a calling... a master creator in the form of a Kraken. Darth Squidious. He took my unicorn and my ideas and ran with them. I told him exactly what I wanted and he worked his dark magic. Poured his time and skill into it.

What he gave back to me was the companion of my dreams. A weapon and a tool. An extension of myself that appeared to have been with me through all of my journeys in life and it was waiting for the next challenge. I pressed the ignition switch and heard it explode into life in my hands, burning with an intensity and passion that mirrored my own.

So thank you Squidious. My dueling partners and enemies might not thank you as much :lol:
Chaos is my harmony. My chains are broken. The force has freed me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Squidious

Darth Squidious... The Great Creator 2 months 2 weeks ago #81688

• Major_Tom
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Pics!
The Force flows through us all, in all of its peace and passion

Darth Squidious... The Great Creator 2 months 2 weeks ago #81689

• Edon Bluewolf
  • Thank you received: 19
And or video! ;)
“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Squidious... The Great Creator 2 months 2 weeks ago #81728

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 277
To be fair all I did was weather it and add sound. But I'm always happy when someone gets excited about it.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Darth Squidious... The Great Creator 2 months 2 weeks ago #81754

• Beastbornoheart
  • Life is a storm, my friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What matters is what you do when that storm comes. Dont back down and they will remember you.
  • Thank you received: 5
I wish I could but my phone is being really dumb about me trying to post pictures and for some reason I cant do it from my computer either :/
Chaos is my harmony. My chains are broken. The force has freed me.

Darth Squidious... The Great Creator 2 months 2 weeks ago #81758

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1516
You just have to edit the photos so that they are no larger than 800k each. I usually just bring them up in MS Paint, and reduce them by 50%. Not cropping, just reducing the overall pixel count. It's pretty quick, and easy. Then I save them under a different name than the original, so that the full sized ones don't get overwritten.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Member Login

Latest Posts

• MPP Double Reveal! (7 Posts)
    • It does look amazing!!! However, the section under the grip seems to be unfinished. In the renders,...
    • Master Replicas Darth Vad... (17 Posts)
    • I'm gonna throw in my vote for the conversion as well. It really is simple. I did my ROTS Anakin,...
    • Linear Containment Blade?... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: For Tyeth, do you have a Unicorn at home? I do agree on the Narwhal resemblance, but how would I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6467
  • Latest Member: vools
  • Total Posts: 64.3k
  • Total Topics: 5448
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 32
  • Yesterday Answer: 79