Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Saber Forge Repair

Saber Forge Repair 3 weeks 3 days ago #88824

• Discoetheque
  • Thank you received: 11
Just wanted to stop in and give proper due to the repair staff at Saberforge. I got my Disciple Shoto a while back, and it worked literally just long enough for me to open it up, play with it for a little bit and take a few photos before it went down that same evening with a defective soundboard. The customer service staff did what they could over email for a few days to attempt to troubleshoot the issue before we decided it was hardware-related and warranted being sent back.
So mid Feb, I sent my precious amber beauty back and awaited her return.
She was fixed in just a little under four weeks. A new soundboard was installed, and she came back to me all shiny and as perfect as the day she arrived (I know this because there was a little scrape next to the bolt that holds the blade plug in place where my hex key slipped, and now it's gone). They very well may have replaced the entire top portion of the saber, because I had sanded it down that same evening I got it and when it was returned to me, the points were sharp again.

Not only was my saber repaired and cleaned up and returned to me with documentation of what was done, but I was also given a new Covertech wheel set, new belt clip and a darn nice T-shirt. Which they really didn't have to do, but was amazing.
So thank you so much, Saber Forge customer service and repair!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, Execute66, Jas-Ot, leviathan77

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.2k
  • Total Topics: 5824
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2