Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Feedback for Darthkalel

Feedback for Darthkalel 2 years 6 months ago #1595

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
Sale Rating: 10/10

I bought a lightly used warrior Justicar 12W red from Darthkalel (aka Brian Graybeal), along with a SaberCore Crimson soundboard setup (recharge port, activation switch, soundboard, battery, and wires) to install myself into the Justicar. Brian provided tracking information via USPS a couple days after the sale (it was over the weekend), and the items arrived in great condition a few days later, all exactly as described.

The old activation switch from the Justicar was difficult to remove, and I had to message Brian to see if it had been glued in and if he had any suggestions on how to remove it, and he told me it was glued in and helped me get it loose. Very easy to work with.

All in all an extremely pleasant experience. Thanks Darthkalel!
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feedback for Darthkalel 2 years 4 months ago #4931

• Jedi Ny
  • Thank you received: 20
Not sure if this is the spot for this.
Sent Brian Graybeal A SF Fury saber on 12/31/2014 + cash on 12/30/2014 for a SF Guardian. He received the Fury on 1/6/2015. Claims to have sent the Guardian. Never had a tracking number from him. Supposedly it was lost by the USPS. Week after week of claiming to get me a saber sent out. Excuse after excuse why it hadn't shipped out yet. Still nothing from him.

*update* Got my Fury back from Darthkalel and he sent me a empty Guardian for the trouble* that being said I would not business again with him. 4/10
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Jedi Ny.

Feedback for Darthkalel 2 years 4 months ago #4966

• Dauntless 7
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
I also had a similar experience buying a saber from Brian Graybeal or Darthkalel on Dec.14. 2014. He told me lie after lie and even attempted to threaten me with some made up legal bull to further stall my taking any action. He admitted to there being other buyers who were displeased with him but insisted that they were in the wrong. I gave him so many opportunities to make good and tell the truth. He would say that the saber was sent, then it wasn't sent and so on. At no time would he give a shipping date or tracking number. Even a crazy excuse that shipping was backed up to Canada. Really an entire modern country is unable to accept mail !

Finally after 45 days I made a PayPal dispute which he didn't even respond to. Waited another two weeks then filed a claim. Have just received notice from PayPal that they have investigated and ruled in my favor. If all goes well, I should have a credit to my account by the end of the week. Will believe it when I see the money there. They are prepared to take appropriate action if no money in his account.

Why did I purchase from Brian. Firstly he was given 10/10 from Darth Mario and in retrospect he would not be dumb enough to mess with him. Secondly he is a moderator on this forum and I figured Phil knew him and he should be of good character. Thirdly he agreed to the seller's rules posted on this forum. I'm not suggesting to Phil what to do but he broke the rules and tried to get away with stealing from his fellow saber community.

Yes, I am aware that some members have had successful transactions. I have kept all the emails on hard copy for those that think I'm being too hard on Brian but fraud is still fraud. My desire is to protect other innocent persons that don't deserve this most unpleasant experience. Part of me is still trying to figure out what I ever did to him other than to try to support his business. I still believe that most people essentially are decent and honorable.

So I give Brian a 0 out of 10 and say SHAME ON YOU! :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jedi Ny
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2392 Posts)
    • Sorry for the delay in seeing your intro post. The first 5 posts of all new members have to be...
    • New Member Introduction T... (2392 Posts)
    • Not sure what happen to my first intro, but I'll try again Hello, I'm Pete and I'm becoming a...
    • paypal (5 Posts)
    • Etsy store takes pay-pal?????
    • paypal (5 Posts)
    • Items sold on Etsy are pretty much "in stock & ready to ship", items on the main site are...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5247
  • Latest Member: FirDelLance
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4679
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 22
  • Yesterday Answer: 35