Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 12w Warrior Chosen-Deep Blue

12w Warrior Chosen-Deep Blue 1 year 7 months ago #57402

• Darth Dominus
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey Everyone!

So, after months of patiently waiting, my Chosen finally came in!!! I was so excited when I opened the box! I was surprised to see how elegant this saber was. The machining was perfect and the saber is just gorgeous. The thin neck really grabbed my attention and I fell in love with it!

This saber measures around 10.8 inches and it is very comfortable in hand. The grenade section is very nice. The pommel is a work of art and the thin neck, is just amazing.

Me, being 6'1, slim build, i decided to go with a 37 inch blade. But, 37 inches is very long in person and it makes the saber very top heavy. Another thing I would like to point out is that the blade has a tough time going into the emitter. Now, I've read that there are special types of bladed that go into thin necks so any help would be great!

Back to the saber! I was very happy with this saber. It looks great, it feels great, its a wonderful work of art!
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Darth Dominus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, OvrcAHst

12w Warrior Chosen-Deep Blue 1 year 7 months ago #57462

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1716
Darth Dominus, Congratulations on finally receiving your Warrior Chosen and Thank you for sharing a brief description of your New Hilt. Be sure to Post some pictures of the glorious Deep Blue for other Members to see. Following your other 2 Posts in Wait begins I believe TheGrandAdmiral has referenced the FAQs & Rules as some reading material.
Another thing I would like to point out is that the blade has a tough time going into the emitter. Now, I've read that there are special types of bladed that go into thin necks so any help would be great!

One of the first things to check, to ensure you have been supplied with the correct blade, is the open end and make sure you cant see (or feel with finger) a raised line of glue. The other obvious sign is the film inside the blade will be loose. If all is as it should be, ensure you have loosened the blade retention screw just enough so it doesn't cause resistance when inserting the blade.

It won't be unusual if the attachment is snug. This is intentional as the blade sits over the inner ring on the Emitter and due to the shallower socket depth is for a stronger fit. Often if it's tight, try using a downward screwing motion to seat the blade firmly, tighten the retention screw and away you go.

12w Warrior Chosen-Deep Blue 1 year 7 months ago #57594

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1459
Upload functionality has been restored, so let's see those pics sir! B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

12w Warrior Chosen-Deep Blue 1 year 7 months ago #57604

• TheGrandAdmiral
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
Well I was hardly expecting to see my name pop up in someone else's message already. Those welcome messages aren't just for show ;)

But yeah, I would really recommend reading those FAQs, any time I think of a question I go and check the FAQ again, just in case I forgot something. (Which is REALY easy to do)

As for the saber, as others have said, we need pics man :D Always cool to see a new saber, especially when it is one of those glorious thin necks.

12w Warrior Chosen-Deep Blue 1 year 6 months ago #57714

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 343
Very Nice!

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted

12w Warrior Chosen-Deep Blue 1 year 6 months ago #57719

• TheGrandAdmiral
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
That is one nice looking saber. The blue goes well in it too :)

On a sadder note now you make me wish I had bought a chosen with my Bastion and Disciples lol. Then again, I want loads of SF's sabers, so really if I were going down that rabbit hole I'd have about 35 sabers in my order :P
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by TheGrandAdmiral.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Kylo Ren Lightsaber *POSS... (1 Posts)
    • So I came across this photo of Ben/Ren's saber from THAT scene, anyone thinkin SF should hop on this...
    • Look what i discovered (2 Posts)
    • Yeah chemical reaction causing heat they use hot glue for that reason
    • Kylo Ren Lightsaber *POSS... (1 Posts)
    • So I came across this photo of Ben/Ren's saber from THAT scene, anyone thinkin SF should hop on this...
    • Mystery Saber return! (2 Posts)
    • The $125 MB sabers just completed another successful run, and are sold out for the moment. The $300...
    • Saber electronics died (3 Posts)
    • Quote: On a side note, does anyone know how long I should charge the battery for before it is at full...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6262
  • Latest Member: PlebausaurusRex
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5280
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 29