Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Consular.

TOPIC: Review Guidlines

Review Guidlines 9 months 3 weeks ago #57735

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 977
When reviewing your saber, please post it in this forum, and keep in mind a few simple guidelines:

1 - Pictures, pictures, pictures! As each saber is truly unique, we want to see YOUR saber, and the more detailed shots you can get of it, the better. Please see our FAQ for a tutorial on embedding images in your posts if you are not familiar with this process. Thanks!

2 - Remember that Review boards are for REVIEWS. Questions can be posted elsewhere; unless you have a specific question based on that particular saber, in which case you can post on the review thread and ask it. Do not start new threads on review boards asking questions, however. Use Open Topics and elsewhere for that, please.

3 - Remember that customer service issues need to first be brought to the attention of customer service; if there is a problem with your order, please give them a chance to handle that for you before posting negative reviews. Thanks!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Brax.
The topic has been locked.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Vengeance hilt review/cus... (17 Posts)
    • Thanks! It was a fun one to work on. I actually ended up having to sell it so I don't remember the...
    • Vengeance hilt review/cus... (17 Posts)
    • The weathering job and the wraps you added looks AMAZING! What size of blade plug are you using for...
    • TCSS thumb screw and Jade... (3 Posts)
    • Does anyone know what kind of O ring I need to buy to space the Jade Pommel and the speaker of the...
    • Order the wrong color bla... (5 Posts)
    • If customer service doesn't help you or it's too late, you can either try to sell the blade and buy...
    • Mint Green Epoch (2 Posts)
    • About the slippery con of the hilt, I think how slippery it is depends on who's holding it. I can...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4726
  • Latest Member: FranTiect
  • Total Posts: 53.8k
  • Total Topics: 4332
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 38