Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Consular.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Dual Consular, Standard Finish

Dual Consular, Standard Finish 2 years 4 days ago #13850

• Aproximo
  • Premium Member
  • Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
  • Thank you received: 12
Sorry guys no pics yet but I'll get 'em here. First off this was ordered on the Memorial Day sale on Etsy. Received "we'll be working on it" message the 15th of June and it arrived the 22nd.

It is a gorgeous saber but warning, it's a little on the small size. Maybe not Yoda size but a single blade size is definitely the smallest I own, SF or otherwise. Not a complaint I was expecting just what I got , it's for a 7 year old. But there is a difference between that smaller size in theory and in your hands. It uses a long coupler. It's beautiful and I have got to get some pics up here. For a smaller person or a person just looking for a smaller saber this is an amazing hilt for being on the low end of price. Very detailed and the cut-aways really work great.

Even though this was purchased on Etsy, I requested special build and they honored it as far as I've seen. So kudos to Phil and the team. This is built on a champ one side and warrior the other. I also purchased a second battery for the warrior side but requested they set the second side up as charge port/kill switch and if they could I would use the amount for the second battery to cover the cost or part of the cost of the extra electronics. They did it so now both sides externally recharge and do not require disassembly and both have kill switches to keep the batteries from draining. And as luck would have it, while the switch sets son't line up, they set up at exactly 90 degrees from each other so it looks deliberate. Granted it's only an apprentice saber but the guys really did a good job on it and it is everything it was supposed to be even in wishful thinking.

I still need to check, the sound side was supposed to be QC. It is currently 12w purple but when joined I had hoped to turn it into 2 sided yellow. Unfortunately the yellow spare LED was forgotten and the re-chargers but I'm sure that will be corrected as soon as I get a hold of them.

Hopefully pic's later tonight. :)
Last Edit: 2 years 4 days ago by Aproximo. Reason: grammer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dual Consular, Standard Finish 2 years 4 days ago #13854

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1063
Sounds great! Look forward to the pics!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Dual Consular, Standard Finish 2 years 4 days ago #13862

• Aproximo
  • Premium Member
  • Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
  • Thank you received: 12
Blade colors are mix matched. Amber and Purple but there it is. And something I hadn't expected, single blade and a plug i's a heck of a 2 hander!

The following user(s) said Thank You: slenaas

Dual Consular, Standard Finish 2 years 4 days ago #13867

• Dexter26
  • Thank you received: 1
Looking good. I do have a request though. Could you post a picture of the Amber and Purple blades with the lights off?

Dual Consular, Standard Finish 2 years 4 days ago #13872

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Very nice looking staff :) have a consular on it's way to me sometime soon... etsy got slammed with the memorial day Sale and bane release so their wait time went up just a bit, so.. seeing yours makes me incredibly impatient for my own lol

Dual Consular, Standard Finish 2 years 3 days ago #13902

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 56
WOW
That is one hell of a saber staff you have there man, congrats! It looks really great, and very cool color combo as well. Enjoy it! thanks for sharing!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5268
  • Latest Member: JanieLaf
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4693
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0