Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: The Jedi Come Reborn

The Jedi Come Reborn 2 years 3 weeks ago #20359

• Knightwolf
  • Premium Member
  • Only when they hear the howling under the moon, shall they know who strikes.
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm slightly nervous about these pics because they were taken solo and from the phone butI came up with the idea for the costume originally as a Grey Jedi who wears a black outer tunic with black tabards and obi along with a black belt with a crimson under tunic (which I don't think made it into the pictures). The cloak is from Jedi Robes America, it's the Luke Skywalker robe and the tunic set came from TwinRose Designs, they do amazing work and highly recommend them for it. TwinRose also made the belated the only downside is that any pouches you want have to have a clip on the back to attach as far as I have been able to test. I made a few pics with the Acolyte from SaberForge and every pic has my Vengeance saber in it. For the pants I'm using my TaeKwonDo uniform pants and there are boots but I'm not sure they made it in. The boots are combat boots, brand is interceptor, just from Walmart. As a side note, ignore the headphones as I was on a call while taking the pictures. Enjoy and feedback is welcome! :D

Champion Acolyte Deep Blue
Champion Vengeance Indigo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Jedi Come Reborn 2 years 3 weeks ago #20360

• Knightwolf
  • Premium Member
  • Only when they hear the howling under the moon, shall they know who strikes.
  • Thank you received: 4
More pics that ended up not making it in the first round!

Champion Acolyte Deep Blue
Champion Vengeance Indigo
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Shoto saber design, ISO i... (29 Posts)
    • I had missed that, thanks. How hard would it be to get a properly sized o-ring over a sealed hilt?
    • You may have missed where I posted it earlier...O-rings can cure what ails you on the cheap.
    • Future customer lol (7 Posts)
    • Thank you all I couldnt resist recording her she was just to cute lol
    • So the store ASP page lists the Gladius body as 4.35 inches, dunno whats going on with the...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (1199 Posts)
    • For Tyeth or anyone for that matter if you see any of my designs and you want to build upon it or...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5836
  • Latest Member: Weve
  • Total Posts: 60.7k
  • Total Topics: 5036
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 32