Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Marvels Sith/Sabertooth

Marvels Sith/Sabertooth 5 months 2 weeks ago #31700

• DarthTtocs
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
hello,

I do a lot of Cosplays and they normally center around Marvels Sabbretooth , my friiend does and incredible Wolverine.

Im looking at designing a long hilted ASP saber as well as a Sith costume to go with.

Can you folks help me come up with some ggreat designs.

So far Im coming up with a nagamaki style weathered sword. The sword has two yari extensions and the full blade. I like the idea of the long beat it into him idea for Mr Creed and Im also thinking of havning the long hilt be made out of Mando iron. I was slso leaning towards a blood orange blade as the colour suits him more than red.

Also for the costume I was thinking of a long brown sleeveless cape, black sleeveless tunic, long brown guantlets with claws built in, a tan obi, black saber belt, brown wrappings or greaves over my black boots and black hakama pants.

What do you guys think of the vision? Would he look Sith enough? Hmmm, maybe he shouldnt even be a Sith but more like an independant. A Dark Jedi or the such. Even without having the trappings of red and going blood orange and brown instead? I mean if Jedi can wear black why cant some Sith wear brown. I could even work his blade crystal into his back story.

This is the basis for my costume idea
Attachments:
  • ...fit.png (102KB)
The wounded Jedi looks up at the massive man wielding a 6' long light saber! The last words the Jedi hears is "Yes, I am Sith, and oh, so much more"
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by DarthTtocs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kheragryn

Marvels Sith/Sabertooth 5 months 2 weeks ago #31704

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 401
Sounds like an absolutely boss cosplay. The pic came out small, so it's hard to pick out some of the details, but I can definitely see that being appropriately Sith. If needed, you could away with just darkening some parts, without needing to go full black.

Marvels Sith/Sabertooth 5 months 2 weeks ago #31706

• DarthTtocs
  • Premium Member
I defiinately looking at weathering the blade and not going black. I love the weather affect here at SF!
The wounded Jedi looks up at the massive man wielding a 6' long light saber! The last words the Jedi hears is "Yes, I am Sith, and oh, so much more"

Marvels Sith/Sabertooth 5 months 2 weeks ago #31755

• Kirabi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
I'm not saying I don't like the idea but it does sound like you're just planning on taking your already great Sabertooth cosplay and adding a cloak and lightsaber.

Maybe think about adding small pieces of armor to try and differentiate it a bit more from the base of the Sabertooth cosplay. Or an Empire symbol somewhere depending on what time period you wanted your character to be from.

Marvels Sith/Sabertooth 5 months 2 weeks ago #31778

• DarthTtocs
  • Premium Member
Oh, yes, nothing from any of my Sabretooth cosplays will be in this costume.

Im not sure if Id go with an Imperial symbol only because I havent quite hammered out if he would be a Sith or a lone wolf. I do suppose in the Empire there is always room for one more psycho.

Marvels Sith/Sabertooth 5 months 2 weeks ago #31794

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 389
Darth Ttocs how about some bad ass Mandalorian Mythosaur Tattoos .

Marvels Sith/Sabertooth 5 months 2 weeks ago #31795

• DarthTtocs
  • Premium Member
Nice, the Mando Bantha skull is sweet and thats an awesome tattoo

Marvels Sith/Sabertooth 5 months 2 weeks ago #31805

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 401
Oooh...Mando-force wielding-Sabertooth sounds awesome.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sentinel's Supplication (13 Posts)
    • Quote: Can you 'esplain' the application of Copper tone? Am interested with doing something similar to the...
    • Can you 'esplain' the application of Copper tone? Am interested with doing something similar to the...
    • Just finished it's counterpart. My first attempt at a shattered finish. Also, I added some copper...
    • Current Status of Shippin... (23 Posts)
    • Quote: I just dont get it. This^^. Agreed. Quote: The wait time on their other products is going down. What...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4315
  • Latest Member: Garuda
  • Total Posts: 45.3k
  • Total Topics: 3301
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 89