Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Lord Callidus, Sith Battlemaster: ASL-067 of TDA

Lord Callidus, Sith Battlemaster: ASL-067 of TDA 3 years 3 weeks ago #467

• Lord Callidus
  • Scholarly Sith Battlemaster
  • Thank you received: 7
I figured I'd take the time to post my Offical Costume that is designated and approved by the costuming organization that I am both a member and a Membership Officer of, The Dark Alliance. Long story short, we are an LFL approved costuming organization that deals with the Dark Side of the force, such as Dark Jedi, Sith Lords, and other Dark Side/Imperial/Sith affiliations.

This costume was my second submission to the TDA community, though it is my Primary Designation right now.

ASL-067 Lord Callidus

The lightsaber photographed is currently out of commission. I will be replacing it with my Saberforge Gladius when I get that in. Then I shall submit new photographs!

Species: Human
Known Master: Unknown Sith Lord who served under Darth Malgus
Known Apprentice: Unknown
Weapons Used: Single Blade Light Saber

“History is knowledge, and knowledge is power. If you know your history, you know your conflicts and you know your solutions. Even if something hasn’t happened yet, you can learn from the galaxy and The Force. There will always be an answer, even if it’s the sound of my lightsaber hissing and spattering through your plated armor.” – Lord Callidus

Lord Callidus was a Sith Lord who served the Sith Empire during the eleven-year struggle known as the Cold War during the Old Republic era, approximately sometime between 3653 BBY to 3642 BBY. Callidus continued to serve the Sith Empire after the war had ended, but for an unaccounted amount of time.

Lord Callidus began his life born on the Empire Capital Planet of Dromund Kaas. Born into a weathly but harsh family, Callidus was the third blood to have been taken into the Sith Academy on Dromund in the past two generations. Excelling quickly through the ranks of his peers, Callidus was an exceptionally witty and cunning child with an interest in Galactic History, Culture, and Warfare. Working his way up from the esteemed ranking of Sith Acolyte, Callidus was granted the title of apprenticeship under the command of an unknown Sith Lord serving under Darth Malgus. From here Callidus would prove his worth of serving the Empire’s needs over the course of the Galactic Cold War, harnessing his strengths and knowledge over several planetary systems ranging from Balmorra to the homefront itself, Korriban. After completing a variety of missions as well as gaining a wealth of knowledge about the galaxy itself, Callidus was granted the title of Sith Lord as well as his namesake.

Lord Callidus was known to be a devious thinker, with a wide range of knowledge spanning the history of the galaxy itself. He was known to be fairly social in his activities, often seeking knowledge or resources of some sort to aid in the warfront of the Sith Empire. This in itself was coupled with his advanced knowledge of combat and logistics, making him a deadly force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. He was known to collect large quantities of data and Sith Relics, as well as a good handful of Republic Relics, to expand his understanding of the Force, the Galaxy, and the cause he was fighting for. His extensive knowledge in combat also lead to him using a variety of styles and weapons, particular of Force users, when he was confronted with conflict; however, Callidus specialized in the Soresu form of lightsaber combat.

Callidus embraced many philosophies in order to get what he needed to accomplish personal goals. Despite following the Sith Code, he shared many traits with the earlier, balance minded Darth Revan, seeing many opportunities at hand for the Sith Empire. However, knowing his limits, he did not attempt to overthrow the already existing Sith Empire.

ASL-067 of The Dark Alliance
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brox Mander

Lord Callidus, Sith Battlemaster: ASL-067 of TDA 3 years 3 weeks ago #476

• sf master Lucien Kane
  • Premium Member
  • Knight of Tythos Ridge
  • Thank you received: 135
I really dig the duds man... great job
"This challenge you will not overcome. Your lightsaber is nothing against the power of the dark side."
"That's why I always carry two."

Lord Callidus, Sith Battlemaster: ASL-067 of TDA 3 years 3 weeks ago #478

• Lord Callidus
Thanks. To be fair, this costume will probably be added to and changed over time. A good costume is never finished, as they say. One of the things I will be adding is a robe.

Lord Callidus, Sith Battlemaster: ASL-067 of TDA 3 years 3 weeks ago #495

• Brox Mander
  • Jedi until the end..and beyond.
  • Thank you received: 3
Great look! Well done.
Five Bothans died to bring you this information.

Lord Callidus, Sith Battlemaster: ASL-067 of TDA 3 years 3 weeks ago #511

• Lord Callidus
Thanks!

Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Shoto saber design, ISO i... (27 Posts)
    • So the store ASP page lists the Gladius body as 4.35 inches, dunno whats going on with the...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (1199 Posts)
    • For Tyeth or anyone for that matter if you see any of my designs and you want to build upon it or...
    • Hi Bdurist, Ok I just wasn't sure when you said it came randomly! Another member of the forum...
    • For Tyeth the idea randomly came to my mind and for some reason I cant find couplers but I did think...
    • My Ronin MK3 has arrived.... (67 Posts)
    • Have started the engraving customization. Have to advise others to never ever chose the knurled...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5835
  • Latest Member: kindrafield365
  • Total Posts: 60.7k
  • Total Topics: 5036
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 32