Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Disciple.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade?

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27056

• BrianEnoch
I keep trying to find out if I can get this saber made, but every email comes back to me missing information or I am somehow asking the wrong questions.

Can someone help?

I would like to buy a DISCIPLE CHAMPION EDITION WITH A WEATHERED FINISH WITH AN INDIGO BLADE.

So far I get Etsy telling me they don't do weathered hilts for the Disciple, and the main website does not offer Indigo blade color.

Am I really out of luck?

DISCIPLE CHAMPION EDITION
HILT FINISH WEATHERED
GRIP WRAP COLOR BROWN LEATHER
BLADE COLOR INDIGO
BLADE LED POWER 12W
LED QUICK CONNECTS QUICK CONNECTS
BLADE TYPE SABER 37 INCH
SOUND SABERCORE VIRIDIUM (LIGHT FONT)

Also one other question I have is about Infinity Edge Blade?

Do the swords all cone with the Infinity Edge Blade, or is
that an extra add on to the cart?

Thank you for your time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27059

• yeek
  • Thank you received: 4
I believe the weathered version is just out of stock on etsy right now. I'm guessing it may get listed again in the future. I thought you'd be able to order one off the main site though...

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27060

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 801
Hi BrianEnoch,

The Etsy site (as has the main SaberForge site) has had an increase in orders and it may be that Etsy has in fact sold out of weathered Disciple hilts for the moment. Etsy appear to divide their stock between weathered and standard finish as separate items.
The Champion level Disciple does include the Infinity Edge V4 blade.

If you wish to order through Etsy, I'm afraid you may have to wait till they get more stock in.You may instead be able to work something out with the sales dept on the main site This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , if I'm wrong I'm sure other members of the forum will correct me.
I hope you can get your saber in the future!

For Tyeth

For future reference you would get a better response posting this type of enquiry in the Open Topics section, as this section is for posting reviews of sabers members have received. All the best.

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27061

• xyster
  • Elite Member
  • "my god, it's full of stars"
  • Thank you received: 61
What's all this, another?!
Honestly, I turn my back for like 20 minutes....

..It's a conspiracy!!

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27062

• BrianEnoch
Thank you for the tips, I keep emailing both the website and the Etsy shop but I guess somehow i am not communicating very well and they can not really understand what it is I'm trying to get. Thank you for the forum tip as well. Very much appreciated.

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27063

• BrianEnoch
Yeah thanks Yeek, you can get the weathered hilt from the main shop, but not the color Indigo. Does anyone know why?

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27078

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 382
Yeah thanks Yeek, you can get the weathered hilt from the main shop, but not the color Indigo. Does anyone know why?
Indigo has been available for... about 4 months(?) on etsy and the website hasn't updated the available options because.... *shrugs*SF is typically remiss to updated their main website other than the front page.

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27082

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 548
h2soy wrote:
Indigo has been available for... about 4 months(?) on etsy and the website hasn't updated the available options because.... *shrugs*SF is typically remiss to updated their main website other than the front page.

In other words, if you want to buy from the main site, make a special request for the indigo LED setup.

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #27086

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1055
Like so many elements of SaberForge, there is change in the works for the main website. While there has been no specific timeline mentioned yet, my guess is that once they get some of the other "big change" items off and running, the website will undergo a rework that will encompass all of the recent changes in the tech, ordering process, etc.

2016 is going to be the year where all of the wonderful things set in motion during the 2nd half of 2015, will come to fruition. Stand by, because it's gonna be great! :woohoo:
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #28232

• BrianEnoch
Just so everyone knows, after a few weeks of talking to both the website and the etsy shop, the reply I got was no. The indigo color is only available on the etsy site, and they no longer have the hilt I was hoping for.

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #28234

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1055
I imagine it will be back in stock in the foreseeable future, as it is one of their more popular models. Just not sure when.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Weathered DISCIPLE CHAMPION with an Indigo blade? 1 year 5 months ago #28235

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 188
That sounds a little strange to me since you can order an indigo separately in the accessories section of the main website. With quick connects you could theoretically order a Disciple of any color with quick connects alongside an extra 12W LED with quick connects, then swap them out when they arrive. Then you'd end up with an indigo and alternative color Champion tier weathered Disciple while spending maybe ~50 bucks extra.

So if they have it available as an accessory on the main site, but not as an option on the saber customization page, you would need to pay extra for a workaround due to the technicality? Doesn't sound right.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Snakeeyz99.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Your top 10 "must ha... (12 Posts)
    • I think Thomas originally wanted to call that bottom 3-d render The Talon (which would have been...
    • All right I'll bite too! 10.) OT Kenobi fully accurate shelf-queen 9.) Luke Graflex ESB fully...
    • (6 Posts)
    • Well, I have one hilt lined up as a 'build to sell' - a SF Renegade - I have all the internals lined...
    • Hi all, Well I have the saber that "Called to me" from SF's catalogue. As far as other hilts go...
    • I already own 7 of my top 10, but I'm not actually planning on owning 10 hilts. Right now my real "...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5202
  • Latest Member: latwasprzedaz102
  • Total Posts: 55.8k
  • Total Topics: 4638
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 6