Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Epoch.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Epoch DT Champion Edition 12W+ Indigo LED

Epoch DT Champion Edition 12W+ Indigo LED 1 year 5 months ago #40074

• draggerlane
  • Thank you received: 8
Well The wait has come to an end. It has finally arrived. This is the reorder after my original was lost/stolen.
The original order started on Oct. 28 and went into Que Dec 4. It was confirmed lost/stolen was confirmed lost/stolen on Jan. 21. I reordered the same with the change of the LED. I changed from purple to Indigo. I was offered when the CSR cancelled my order and issued a refund that I would be offered 25% off my next saber order, A T shirt, carrying case, and a belt. The refund came the very next day and I discussed the options to my girlfriend as this was suppose to be her Christmas present. I decided to reorder again. I ordered on Jan. 26. On Feb. 3 I got my tracking number for the reorder and an email stating that they refunded the 25% discount. I was like wow that was quick.

I wasn't expecting the tracking number for another month. So last Thursday I just for shits and giggles I check the tracking number and I'm like WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Its on its way. Delivery date on Friday 5th. So I fibbed to my girlfriend that SF emailed me saying that the saber won't arrive until April. So I can still surprise her. So Friday morning I'm home and she went to work and I waited for that knock on the door. A little before noon the knock came. I rushed to the door and I see a small package like a bubble rap package that I had to sign for. It is from SF well maybe its some of the things they offered to me for the reorder I open it up and its a light bow whip blade. Okay I'm confused. Why did they send me this? I never ordered this lol. So I email CSR and notified of the situation with that and I am waiting for a reply back sometime next week. Ok I noticed that the tracking number on the package that came in wan't the one I was following. So my saber is still in the mail somewhere. So around 11 lastnight I get the notification it arrived at my local post office. Now I know it is coming in tomorrow. So this morning i wait again for the knock No knock I go to the mail box to check and see if the mail has ran and it has. I'm like "NOT AGAIN". I go back to the house check the tracking number and it says out for delivery. So I called the post office and explained the situation and that the driver forgot about the package in the truck. He will bring it to me soon. So I go outside and wait and he delivered it. We talked for a few minutes and turn to find out he just ordered his first saber through SF. So now I have someone local to discuss sabers with. Its funny how things play out.

Ok Opening time I planned to video the box opening and first impressions and I did which I will link the video to This thread as soon as I upload it. However I didn't get everything I was offered When I reordered. I did get the T-shirt and the belt. What I didn't get is the carrying case and the saber stand. I also email SF on that as well.

My first impressions Well lets just say I don't want to give it to my girlfriend. But I am anyways. Any how this is long enough if you guys have any questions or comments please leave them down below

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuckris, Afkor
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber loses power when le... (4 Posts)
    • Yes, depending on the LEDs you will need resistors. What are you running?
    • i use the battery saberforege offers, the 18650 3.7 v i very carefully soldered it to the wires and...
    • Sounds like the PCB is being tripped. Did you wire the battery yourself? What battery is it?
    • Prism V5 Accent LED pads.... (2 Posts)
    • There is a config file called LED.txt that manages the accent LEDs. The manual has a good section...
    • Saberforge Sentinel &... (9 Posts)
    • Yeah, me too probably. Still, it's a cool blade. It would look really awesome in the Gladius hilt....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5319
  • Latest Member: Nickyskams
  • Total Posts: 56.4k
  • Total Topics: 4721
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 7
  • Yesterday Answer: 11