Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Exhalted.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Exhalted is here!

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47915

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 70
Well guys, it's been so fun learning about lightsabers when I first started showing interest back in October of last year. I've learned a lot and still much to learn. The good people here have been very good to me helping me with my questions. I ordered my Exhalted Hero tier on Christmas eve and yesterday I finally got it !

First review will b very quick and then I hope you like the pics.

The box didn't look in great condition so I was quickly concerned. But once I opened it I realized that everything was in order and well protected.
I was so impressed with the quality and heavy build of the hilt, wow, just beautiful. After charging it, I attached the blade and the colors green and blue look amazing. The blade is really tight you really need to get it in that emitter lol.

The blade is great although I regret getting a 37" . I'm not tall so next time I will go with 32". This is my first jedi type saber.. I'm waiting on ASP sith Saber. .

I know you all heard this before, but I can't put this thing down lol.. I go to a pitch dark room in my house and spin it!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thdobson, For Tyeth, Borommakot, OvrcAHst, RyanRising, Adan Valera

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47916

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth, RyanRising

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47920

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • How hard can rocket science be anyway?
  • Thank you received: 143
Fantastic saber- I've always liked the Exalted/Exhalted, and it would have been my first order if not for the Venomous Fury. And that is one fantastic blade plug. A Jedi blade plug for a Jedi saber, and for a thin neck no less.

EDIT: Brax should be along shortly with your acceptance letter for the Thin-Neck Appreciation Club. You said you got it in green and blue, so if you post a picture of the green, you'll also be on the Emerald Knights list. Killing two birds with one stone, aren't you?
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by RyanRising. Reason: Added more words.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Crain

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47922

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Ryan-Rising wrote:
Fantastic saber- I've always liked the Exalted/Exhalted, and it would have been my first order if not for the Venomous Fury. And that is one fantastic blade plug. A Jedi blade plug for a Jedi saber, and for a thin neck no less.

EDIT: Brax should be along shortly with your acceptance letter for the Thin-Neck Appreciation Club. You said you got it in green and blue, so if you post a picture of the green, you'll also be on the Emerald Knights list. Killing two birds with one stone, aren't you?

You sir are correct!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47924

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
LSkywalker3 wrote:
Fantastic saber! Thanks for posting the review, and I'm very happy for you finally getting such a long awaited masterpiece!

Thanks brother!
I know you are almost there as well!

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47927

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 571
Wonderful saber! Thanks sharing your review! Out of curiosity, how tall is "not tall"?

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47929

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1808
Darth Crain, Short 'n Sweet, Concise but Precise. Congratulations with your successful delivery of a remarkable Hilt. I often reference 'successful delivery' not generically but as an acknowledgement of reassurance as with all the heartache that gradually builds with just the waiting, status change, shipping to the knock on your door there is often an element of apprehension with receipt of the packaged goods.
I typically like my Hilts dirty however the Exalted is one of those exceptions where its has equal measure in both finishes. Excellent choice and with absolute certainty, hours of entertainment. Thank you for your Review and with sharing its glory.

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47931

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Borommakot wrote:
Wonderful saber! Thanks sharing your review! Out of curiosity, how tall is "not tall"?

5'6"

37 is a little too long for me

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47935

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
OvrcAHst wrote:
Darth Crain, Short 'n Sweet, Concise but Precise. Congratulations with your successful delivery of a remarkable Hilt. I often reference 'successful delivery' not generically but as an acknowledgement of reassurance as with all the heartache that gradually builds with just the waiting, status change, shipping to the knock on your door there is often an element of apprehension with receipt of the packaged goods.
I typically like my Hilts dirty however the Exalted is one of those exceptions where its has equal measure in both finishes. Excellent choice and with absolute certainty, hours of entertainment. Thank you for your Review and with sharing its glory.

Thanks OvrcAHst! ! I really associate it. ..
I was just messing with the voice enhancer today. .I will do my best to post a video this weekend

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47937

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 145
I'm so very jealous right now! That's a fantastic looking saber. Nice pick getting the hero tier. Love the pics so far and please let me know where you got that blade plug! I want to get one for my Prodigal Son when it arrives. Did you have to cut it for the thin neck? The more Exhalted sabers I see, the more I want to add it to my list. Do you plan on setting up your own fonts or are you good with the default ones given? Have fun spinning and enjoy your new saber!
- Light em up

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47938

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1004
To Darth Crain,

Congrats on the new arrival! Don't worry, not being able to put your pride and joy down is quite normal, you will soon learn how to do everyday tasks with your off hand, the problem will begin when you have both hands full of sabers!
Great review and equally nice pics! Saber selfies next possibly?

Thanks for sharing with us,

For Tyeth

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47940

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1808
Darth Crain wrote:
I was just messing with the voice enhancer today. .I will do my best to post a video this weekend
It's all good friend, I won't hold you to it. :lol: Understandably other events will come up that takes priority and besides, now that there is an Exalted in your possession also, task importance management will likely get deferred. ;) Is it your intention to build anticipation before revealing the combined 12w+ colour? :P

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47941

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Andi-Jae EL wrote:
I'm so very jealous right now! That's a fantastic looking saber. Nice pick getting the hero tier. Love the pics so far and please let me know where you got that blade plug! I want to get one for my Prodigal Son when it arrives. Did you have to cut it for the thin neck? The more Exhalted sabers I see, the more I want to add it to my list. Do you plan on setting up your own fonts or are you good with the default ones given? Have fun spinning and enjoy your new saber!

Thanks a lot!
I got that blade plug from VV website. They sell it at 3/4 inch length which is almost perfect for SF thin necks. .

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47942

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47945

• Adan Valera
  • Grey Jedi
  • Thank you received: 16
Awesome saber, awesome colors! Congrats on a magnificent purchase!

Do you mind my asking what color blue you got your saber in, i.e.: medium blue, Arctic blue, etc.?
It really looks awesome with the blue and green combined to give it that nice cyan color!

Congrats again!
There is no dark side, nor a light side. There is only The Force.

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47948

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Darth Crain wrote:
Andi-Jae EL wrote:

Thanks a lot!
I got that blade plug from VV website. They sell it at 3/4 inch length which is almost perfect for SF thin necks. .

Thanks so much. Just checked their site after I saw your reply and unfortunately they are sold out of this plug right now but I'll keep checking back. I will own this at some point. I plan on owning multiple thin necks and these will fit perfect. I appreciate the help.
- Light em up

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47951

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Adan Valera wrote:
Awesome saber, awesome colors! Congrats on a magnificent purchase!

Do you mind my asking what color blue you got your saber in, i.e.: medium blue, Arctic blue, etc.?
It really looks awesome with the blue and green combined to give it that nice cyan color!

Congrats again!

Thanks for your kind words!
When I ordered it. .. the color drop box list was very general. .. there was only blue and green. . No mint or medium or light etc. .. just a list of colors including blue and green. .so unfortunately I don't know what type of blue and green I have.

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47953

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Andi-Jae EL wrote:
Darth Crain wrote:
Andi-Jae EL wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Thanks so much. Just checked their site after I saw your reply and unfortunately they are sold out of this plug right now but I'll keep checking back. I will own this at some point. I plan on owning multiple thin necks and these will fit perfect. I appreciate the help.

Ah I hope they get them back in stock soon. .. thet have some cool plug designs

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47977

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 359
Beautiful Exhalted. Those colors are fantastic and the blade plug speaks for itself. Congratulations!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Greysider.

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 10 months ago #47982

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Greysider wrote:
Beautiful Exhalted. Those colors are fantastic and the blade plug speaks for itself. Congratulations!!

Thank you! Yeah I think that blade plug was made for that Saber
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• One emitter that ASP is m... (1 Posts)
    • It would be nice to see ASP offer an emitter like the one on the (admittedly simple) lightsaber...
    • Purple or indigo???? (15 Posts)
    • Between the two, I'd go indego. I always liked the deep blue mix it creates, a richer color I feel....
    • New Member Introduction T... (2683 Posts)
    • Welcome Astrachomy, and Discoetheque!
    • New Member Introduction T... (2683 Posts)
    • Hi, everyone! I've been stalking this forum for the last couple of months, just reading the threads...
    • ASP Wave 2 Renders (52 Posts)
    • Quote: Another Thomas Snyder musing... [attachment] Loved the new curved body asp part, great design....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6482
  • Latest Member: Discoetheque
  • Total Posts: 64.4k
  • Total Topics: 5456
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 7
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 39
  • Yesterday Answer: 67