Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Need suggestions

Need suggestions 1 year 2 months ago #50858

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
Ok so some of you know I'm doing a little short story and I am needing some names of the less known planets of the Star Wars universe so if you don't mind throw some out there for me also I'm going to make it fun the one that gets the most thank you'd will be the one I use in the story plz only planets where ppl could live
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Need suggestions 1 year 2 months ago #50860

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
  • The force is strong in my family...
  • Thank you received: 55
Ahch-To Star Wars: The Force Awakens 2015 Film Planet on which Luke Skywalker has been hiding for years, and the location of an ancient Jedi Temple. [1]

Alderaan Star Wars 1977 Film Princess Leia's home planet, destroyed by the Death Star. [2]

Anoat The Empire Strikes Back 1980 Film (mentioned) A nearly inhospitable planet used by the Empire. [3]

Bespin The Empire Strikes Back 1980 Film Gas planet and the location of Cloud City. [4][5]
Concord Dawn The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett (Legends) 1996 Short story Home planet of Jango Fett, formerly controlled by the Mandalorians. [6]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2012 TV series

Corellia Star Wars 1977 Film (mentioned) Homeworld of Han Solo; industrial planet with a strong culture of training pilots. [7]
The Paradise Snare (Legends) 1997 Book

Coruscant Heir to the Empire (Legends) 1991 Book Urban planet and governmental center of the Galactic Republic, and then the Galactic Empire. [4]
Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace 1999 Film

D'Qar Star Wars: The Force Awakens 2015 Film Site of a Resistance operations base led by General Leia Organa. [8]

Dagobah The Empire Strikes Back 1980 Film Swamp planet and Yoda's residence. [2]

Dantooine Star Wars 1977 Film (mentioned) Rural planet and the former site of a Rebel base. [9]
Jedi Search (Legends) 1994 Book

Dathomir The Courtship of Princess Leia (Legends) 1994 Book Han Solo wins the planet in a card game and lures Princess Leia there to stop her from marrying someone else, and Luke Skywalker discovers that the infamous Nightsisters live there. [10]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2011 TV series Homeworld of the Force-sensitive Nightsisters and of Asajj Ventress; Darth Maul's training ground. [11][12][13]

Devaron Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina (Legends) 1995 Book Forest planet with an ancient Jedi Temple. [14]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2009 TV series

Endor Return of the Jedi 1983 Film Forest moon that the second Death Star orbited; inhabited by Ewoks, and the location of the battle between the Rebel Alliance and the Empire takes place. [15]

Felucia Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith 2005 Film Jungle planet full of plant life without much animal life. [16]

Geonosis Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones 2002 Film Rocky desert planet where battle droids are manufactured. All life on the planet is presumed destroyed by the Empire in Star Wars Rebels. [17]

Hosnian Prime Star Wars: The Force Awakens 2015 Film Urban planet and capital of the New Republic.[18] Destroyed by the First Order's Starkiller Base. [8]

Hoth The Empire Strikes Back 1980 Film Ice planet and base for the Rebel Alliance. [4]

Ilum Path to Truth (Legends) 2001 Book Planet where the crystals that focus lightsabers are mined. [19]

Iridonia Star Wars Episode I Journal: Darth Maul (Legends) 2000 Book Rumoured birthplace of Darth Maul. [20]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2011 TV series

Jakku Star Wars: The Force Awakens 2015 Film Desert planet and site of a "graveyard" of ships damaged during the final battle between the Rebel Alliance and the Empire.[21] Site of two battles in the film. [8]

Kamino Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones 2002 Film Ocean planet where cloning technology is developed and the Clone Army is created and trained. [2][5]

Kashyyyk Star Wars Holiday Special 1978 TV film Forest planet and home of the Wookiees. [22]
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith 2005 Film

Kessel Star Wars 1977 Film (mentioned) A mining planet which has been fought over by crime lords for its valuable spice. [23]
Jedi Search (Legends) 1994 Book

Lothal Star Wars Rebels 2014 TV series Remote farm planet and birthplace of Ezra Bridger. [24]

Malastare Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace 1999 Film (mentioned) Swamp planet and the birthplace of Sebulba where podracing is popular. [25]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2010 TV series

Mandalore Marvel Star Wars (Legends) 1982 Comics Formerly habitable planet and the subject of legends due to its history of Mandalorian warriors. [26]

Maridun Star Wars: Empire (Legends) 2004 Comics Grassy planet remaining undiscovered until the Clone Wars. [27]
Mon Calamari Dark Empire (Legends) 1991 Comics Ocean planet, home to the Mon Calamari and Quarren species. [5][28]

Moraband Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2014 TV series Home planet of ancient Sith lords. Also called Korriban in most games, comics, and books. [29]
Mortis Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2011 TV series Planet with a wall surrounding it, inhabited by Force wielders. [30]

Mustafar Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith 2005 Film Volcano planet and location of showdown between Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. [31]

Mygeeto Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith 2005 Film Cold planet where Ki Adi Mundi is killed. [32]

Naboo Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace 1999 Film Home planet of the Gungans including Jar-Jar Binks and various humans, who comprise a civilization called the Naboo, which include Padmé Amidala and ostensibly Emperor Palpatine. [31]

Nal Hutta Dark Empire (Legends) 1991 Comics Home planet of Jabba and other Hutts close to the space station Nar Shaada. [33]

Onderon Tales of the Jedi (Legends) 1994 Comics Jungle planet where Anakin Skywalker leads a revolt against its monarchy. [34]
Polis Massa Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith 2005 Film Outer Rim planetoid within an asteroid field of the same name; birthplace of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa. [35]
Rishi Dark Force Rising (Legends) 1992 Book Tropical planet used by the Republic to monitor the nearby cloning facility on Kamino. [36]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 TV series

Rodia Shadows of the Empire (Legends) 1996 Book Home planet of Greedo and other Rodians. [37]

Ruusan Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (Legends) 1997 Video game Barren planet housing the Valley of the Jedi. [38]

Ryloth Tales from Jabba's Palace (Legends) 1995 Book Home planet of Oola and other Twi'leks. [39]

Shili Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2012 TV series Home of Jedi Council member Shaak Ti. [40]

Starkiller Base Star Wars: The Force Awakens 2015 Film Ice planet converted by the First Order into a superweapon. [8]

Sullust Return of the Jedi 1983 Film (mentioned) Volcanic planet, base of Imperial factories. [5] [41]
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 1998 Video game

Takodana Star Wars: The Force Awakens 2015 Film Forest planet and site of Maz Kanata's castle, neutral territory between First Order and Resistance. Site of First Order attack.[42] [8]

Tatooine Star Wars 1977 Film Desert planet and childhood home of Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) and Luke Skywalker. [4]
Toydaria Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2010 TV series Home planet of Watto and other toydarians, close to Nal Hutta. [43]

Trandosha The Mandalorian Armor (Legends) 1998 Book (mentioned) Homeworld of the trandoshan hunters, close to Kashyyyk. [44]

Umbara Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2011 TV series Planet with a thick fog atmosphere. [45]

Utapau Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith 2005 Film Planet of final battle with General Grievous. [17]

Yavin Star Wars 1977 Film Gas planet with several moons, including Yavin 4. [4]

Yavin 4 Star Wars 1977 Film Forest moon and base for the Rebel Alliance.

Need suggestions 1 year 2 months ago #50861

• Dav Yeager
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 99
How about these
Yinchorr
Chazwa
Bogden
Brentaal
Corsin
Obroa-skai

They are all in the northern dependencies
The light shall burn away the darkness
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kered

Need suggestions 1 year 2 months ago #50862

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
Wow thx burns that's lots
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there

Need suggestions 1 year 2 months ago #50872

• ElectricJesus
  • Thank you received: 5
I dont think i saw Dorin mentioned above.

Dorin: home planet of the Kel Dor (jedi master plo koon), dorins atmosphere is not survivable to most species in the galaxy, and is in fact so different that many of the other planets in the galaxy are not survivable to the Kel Dor. Thats why they have to wear masks over the sensitive parts of their bodies, like the mouth, nose, and eyes. Most Kel Dor will never leave Dorin for that reason. The masks are so well sealed that a kel dor can survive the vacuum of space for a short time with no suit, as shown in on particular episode of clone wars.

The planet on which Plo Koon is shown dieing during order 66 in episode 3 is Dorin.

Wookiepedia says the atmosphere is composed mainly of helium, however i recall hearing that it was a specific kind of gas the kel dor breathe that is only present on Dorin. That may be(and is most likely) wrong, as i heard it from "someone" and wookiepedia has sources.

Need suggestions 1 year 2 months ago #50920

• Dav Yeager
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 99
It's "well known" thats why I left it out
The light shall burn away the darkness
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5264
  • Latest Member: ThomasDup
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4689
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2