Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: The Gray truth

The Gray truth 5 months 3 weeks ago #70647

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 560
Hey, Kered! Glad to see your story marching on! The tension building is great! Looking forward to the climax :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Gray truth 1 month 4 weeks ago #74972

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
Well guys hope your still interested been super busy but here we go

Ch10 pt2

Herak twisted in the air as he flipped backwards, coming to a not so perfect landing as his feet slid back on the metal of the decking.
He knew he could not match lien for strength or force wilding ability, but he had to try. He spun his green yellow saber and struck the others, as it bounced back Herak kicked out meeting lien's knee knocking him down.
Lien didn't get up quickly, turning his saber off as he stood. "Well my brother as much fun as this is, it's not for me to kill you." He stepped aside as Darth Pracin walked around a corner behind the treacherous Jedi.
"It's a shame it has to end this way Herak. But I will destroy the Jedi and any who stand in my way of ruling the Galaxy." Pracin said as he stopped, grinning the whole time. "I have a big surprise for you, Racq come to your master."
Racq appeared walking slow, hands out in front of him searching for the wall. He then used the wall as a guide to where the trio stood.
"What is your will my master?" Racq said as he dropped to his knees in front of Pracin.
Herak looked at his friend and then to his former master "you've brainwashed them?" The shock and anger showing on his face as he moved back pulling his saber to bare. "How, why?....what's it all for Pracin?"
"Just because I want to destroy the Jedi does not mean I want them dead." He was almost laughing as he finished. "I'll need Warriors to hold my galaxy, even if the cost is loss of sight." He clapped and the two blind Jedi ignited sabers, the colors filling the hall.
Herak couldn't control himself the anger and hate filling all that he was. Boiling to a breaking point, he twisted his hilt, ready to kill Pracin he lunged into the battle.
Both his old master and friend were some of the best lightsaber wields in years, yet he pushed both back blow after blow. Using the force he pushed a hand back or knocked a foot off step, he swung with all he had.
Anger still raged inside as Herak took a kick to the belly knocking him to the ground.
Before he could get to his feet Racq's foot met his face then it was only blackness inside him as he let out a scream, blue lightening shot from him, as it hit the two brainwashed Jedi they crumpled to the floor.
Herak looked around not believing what he had done. From down the hall he heard Pracin "yes give in to the anger, give in to the dark side. Let it flow though you, embrace it."
Herak shook his head not wanting to hear the sith. "Come to me it is your destiny, the darkness awaits you."
Herak looked up, Pracin wasn't there, coming to himself he stood.
Knowing the darkness that was in him scared him, but it did not rule him.
Herak checked on his two friends, unconscious but okay, then he took off down the hall, after Pracin, turning the corner his path now was blocked by three black clocked figures.
"Great" he thought but grinned just a little as he pulled his saber twisting it as he brought it to his shoulder.
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Borommakot, OvrcAHst, Lord270

The Gray truth 1 month 3 weeks ago #75055

• Lord270
  • Thank you received: 13
Loving it Kered Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kered
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5264
  • Latest Member: ThomasDup
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4687
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119