Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saberforge Heretic & Saberforge Reliant Comparison

Saberforge Heretic & Saberforge Reliant Comparison 2 days 22 hours ago #75990

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 490
One of my favorite SF hilts is the Saberforge Reliant. Here I do a comparison of it with the new Saberforge Heretic. Both awesome!

"I am the Senate"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, Greysider, scifidude79

Saberforge Heretic & Saberforge Reliant Comparison 1 day 14 hours ago #76000

• scifidude79
  • Thank you received: 5
Fantastic comparison, thanks a lot. I came really close to ordering a Heretic for my first saber, now I know I must have one. The Reliant has been on my radar for a while too. I love the silver and black on the Heretic. It has less detail overall but still plenty to look at. That color of leather you picked looks great on both hilts.

I've watched a few of your videos since joining the forum a few days ago and I really like the level of detail you go into with your reviews and comparisons. I love seeing the hilts up close and just admiring the details.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66

Saberforge Heretic & Saberforge Reliant Comparison 1 day 5 hours ago #76011

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 490
Thanks! That's how I prefer to view it too - up close - if I was researching about any particular hilts. You will like the Heretic. It's a compact Apprentice size hilt, quite comfortable, nothing much in the way of switch boxes or sharp edges.

If you like that silver knurled kill key that you saw in the video, then you will need to comment "I would like a knurled metal kill key" in the order comment box otherwise SF will give you the standard black plastic ones with the SF logo on it. And you can only choose the color of the leather wrap if you order it from SF's main site. Etsy sabers come standard (usually) with a brown or black leather wrap (i.e. you cannot choose the color).
"I am the Senate"
Last Edit: 1 day 5 hours ago by Execute66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scifidude79

Saberforge Heretic & Saberforge Reliant Comparison 1 day 3 hours ago #76013

• scifidude79
  • Thank you received: 5
It's pretty bad. I haven't even gotten my first saber from Saber Forge yet and I'm already looking at a possible build of a Champion tier Heretic. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Your top 10 "must ha... (6 Posts)
    • Well, I have a 1) black Vanquish with red blade 2) standard Grandmaster for my GF, purple blade 3)...
    • (5 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks for the advice, guys! Really appreciate it. I have one build I want to do, but the right...
    • Your top 10 "must ha... (6 Posts)
    • Hm, must haves. Always a fun topic. I've been able to cross a couple off my list (Graflex in...
    • Problem with LED (5 Posts)
    • After reading the whole post, I have learned more about this topic. Thank you so much.

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5192
  • Latest Member: Shadowdragon
  • Total Posts: 55.8k
  • Total Topics: 4636
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 23