Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Revised DL-44 Blaster -ANH

Revised DL-44 Blaster -ANH 1 year 2 months ago #71744

• Wookiepajamas
  • Thank you received: 5
Showing my progress on my DL-44. Purchased on from "dl-44 blasters" but to add a real feel, I stripped off the black weathering, sanded the metal and then went in with handgun blueing with some additional weathering and sanding on points that would have holster wear. Used my duty weapon for reference since some of the weathering can be a bit inconsistent with real world.
Added additional wear on the area that would be rubbed a lot when indexing the weapon.

Next steps are to find a metal scope replica and mount in metal to real complete the look. If only DEC could keep them in stock!

"Only what you take with you."

Yoda
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Brax. Reason: Insert photos
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66, E Bolton

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Out of the Grey (2 Posts)
    • Part II: Ser Arcturis sat in his cold, damp cell below the shrine and meditated. He reflected on the...
    • Saber will not connect to... (14 Posts)
    • hope you get it, and don't have to do an RMA.....altho...SaberForge Customer Service is excellent!...
    • Kylo Ren's apprentice blu... (12 Posts)
    • It's definitely true that you get what you pay for. It sounds like a lot of money but what is the...
    • Kylo Ren's apprentice blu... (12 Posts)
    • Even $500 for an empty kylo ren "the light" hilt is a heck of a lot. Most I've ever spent is $300 on...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.2k
  • Total Topics: 5828
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 25
  • Yesterday Answer: 45