Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: First Saberforge Saber

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 2 weeks ago #79701

• Beastbornoheart
  • Life is a storm, my friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What matters is what you do when that storm comes. Dont back down and they will remember you.
  • Thank you received: 5
So I have to admit i am pretty excited! I made my first saberforge purchase yesterday and it is a mystery box. Ive always wanted to give Sabeforge a try. I have to admit ive been a customer of ultrasabers for a few years now to some mixed results. Ive always appreciated the true individualism that can be obtained through saberforge and have eyeballed the site for years. I started to get even more excited when i saw some of the sabers others were pulling out of their mystery boxes and then i was sold when i watched a youtube unboxing and someone pulled out a Juggernaut!! one with sound from lower tier box and that got me excited. I doubt ill get the exact one i want of course but it had me sold. i love the more rugged and aggressive designs of the sabers of Saberforge and i hope this box is everything i hope it will be and convince me to buy more :D i am excited to compare the saber to my current sabers and see some real quality! So if you've managed to keep up with my poor grammar and over eager and excited text in this post let me know what y'all think! Tell me some of your experiences with Saberforge and the mystery box, Im excited to hear some stories and become a part of the community :)
Chaos is my harmony. My chains are broken. The force has freed me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 2 weeks ago #79706

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 746
Welcome!

My Mystery Saber With Sound is a Saberforge Relic, weathered version.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Beastbornoheart

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 2 weeks ago #79708

• Beastbornoheart
  • Life is a storm, my friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What matters is what you do when that storm comes. Dont back down and they will remember you.
That Relic Looks completely amazing! I love the Cross guard sabers and that one looks devastating!! That pommel looks like it would do some damage :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 2 weeks ago #79709

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1790
Welcome, and best of luck on the saber you get in the Mystery Box!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 2 weeks ago #79714

• Beastbornoheart
Thanks Brax :) im really excited to see what arrives!!

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 2 weeks ago #79747

• Edon Bluewolf
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
That relic pull is epic!
“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 2 weeks ago #79751

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 282
Edon Bluewolf wrote:
That relic pull is epic!

No doubt!
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 1 week ago #79814

• Beastbornoheart
That Relic is too sweet!!

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 1 week ago #79877

• bjones2099
  • Thank you received: 2
I ordered my first Champion MB 10 days ago. I'm not getting my hopes up on something like a Relic but it's still exciting to see what I'll get!

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 1 week ago #79946

• Beastbornoheart
I know what you mean :D I'm on day 6 of my wait for my mystery box and the suspense is killing me lol I'm just waiting to see that beautiful shipped status. I'm being patient because I know they do great work and some of the pulls ive seen have been amazing so the wait, no matter what comes will be worth it :) Although if its anything above my expectations I feel really sorry for my bank account lol
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Beastbornoheart.

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 1 week ago #79950

• Blue Wielder
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Beastbornoheart wrote:
I know what you mean :D I'm on day 6 of my wait for my mystery box and the suspense is killing me lol I'm just waiting to see that beautiful shipped status. I'm being patient because I know they do great work and some of the pulls ive seen have been amazing so the wait, no matter what comes will be worth it :) Although if its anything above my expectations I feel really sorry for my bank account lol

Don't get too hyped up yet.

To keep myself calm waiting for my 2nd set of mystery boxes I forced myself to "forget" about it. Just put it out of my mind.

That worked for like 2 weeks then it came back hard and the struggle was real. I had to wait for nearly 2 additional weeks for it to arrive.

It's gonna be rough if the bug has you on day 6 already. Might need I take up meditation.
Current SF Sabers: Aeon V1 Mint Green, Vengeance QC Cyan
Mystery Box Loot: champion exhalted in indigo with energy vibration upgrade, shoto bastion

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 1 week ago #79952

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1790
Blue Wielder wrote:
Beastbornoheart wrote:

To keep myself calm waiting for my 2nd set of mystery boxes I forced myself to "forget" about it. Just put it out of my mind.

That worked for like 2 weeks then it came back hard and the struggle was real. I had to wait for nearly 2 additional weeks for it to arrive.

It's gonna be rough if the bug has you on day 6 already. Might need I take up meditation.

The feeling you are describing is the exact thing that inspired the creation of the "The Wait Begins" thread! B)

We all feel it, each and every time, no matter how many we already have. The only difference is that, once you have been through it a few times, you have enough confidence in the system to remove the fear component. The one that makes you wonder if the order was placed at all, if it got lost, or might not be what I ordered. Of course, the incidence of any of those scenarios is so remote in reality, that it hardly warrants the brain power to manifest, but in the beginning, we all felt it.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 1 week ago #79953

• Beastbornoheart
I'm sure ill be fine for about two weeks, my work schedule is going to be absolute hell. I'm also training for a Spartan Race in April so that will keep my mind off of it hopefully. I went ahead and ordered a battery just in case I didn't get one with the saber so I am prepared to try it out as soon as I get it lol

First Saberforge Saber 7 months 1 week ago #79954

• Beastbornoheart
Brax wrote:
Blue Wielder wrote:
Beastbornoheart wrote:

The feeling you are describing is the exact thing that inspired the creation of the "The Wait Begins" thread! B)

We all feel it, each and every time, no matter how many we already have. The only difference is that, once you have been through it a few times, you have enough confidence in the system to remove the fear component. The one that makes you wonder if the order was placed at all, if it got lost, or might not be what I ordered. Of course, the incidence of any of those scenarios is so remote in reality, that it hardly warrants the brain power to manifest, but in the beginning, we all felt it.

I'm pretty good about replacing that fear feeling with logic and understanding, usually lol The first saber I ever purchased took about 2 weeks longer to show up then it was supposed to because of a hurricane. I'm pretty patient but also really hype. Dueling is one of my favorite hobbies and its a great cardio workout if you have a good partner, so I'm pretty excited to get my first SF saber and the randomness of the mystery box has me more hyped because I dont even know if it will be something I can incorporate into my Form or if I will have to modify it or if its perfect and I can pass my current saber on to my brother and get him into sabering :D
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Forge Forum Shuttin... (158 Posts)
    • [attachment]
    • Seems as good as ever now to pay respect to this forum. Wonderful community, amazing art, and of...
    • The force is strong with this forum!
    • Chassis Available! (14 Posts)
    • Oops, my bad guys! I forgot about the curved hilts and the guardian. The chassis should still fit...
    • Website or Etsy? (6 Posts)
    • Etsy is the way to go if you want your saber quick. I've started ordering more on etsy. I still use...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.5k
  • Total Topics: 5849
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 146
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 45
  • Yesterday Answer: 49