Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Settings Sensitivity and Sound

Settings Sensitivity and Sound 1 year 2 months ago #10612

• starfall
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone has done this, or could try it. If you put movement and collision sensitivity to 1 for both, does it act as if you are just holding it, even when swinging or lightly duelling?

Also I read that even on mute a buzz or hum can be heard. Is that true? Is it really bad or just slight?

Thanks again!
The topic has been locked.

Settings Sensitivity and Sound 1 year 2 months ago #10615

• Ribber
  • Thank you received: 16
starfall wrote:
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone has done this, or could try it. If you put movement and collision sensitivity to 1 for both, does it act as if you are just holding it, even when swinging or lightly duelling?

Also I read that even on mute a buzz or hum can be heard. Is that true? Is it really bad or just slight?

Thanks again!

Mine still makes noises when set at 1, though the clash really requires a good knock to activate deliberately. Now and then when spinning it at clash sensitivity 1 it will randomly make the clash sound. Slow spins will still make their appropriate sounds, just not as often.

There is an ever so slight hum when muted. There's also a very quiet shutdown sound too that is audible even though the saber is muted. It's not loud at all. Quiet isn't even the right word. Faint and whispery, hardly noticeable. It doesn't bother me in the least, and more importantly... it doesn't bother my wife ;) What cannot be muted is the "SABERCORE!!!! . . . . . . CRIMSON!!!!!" boot-up noise, which is unfortunate because it is rather obnoxious.
May the Force serve you well.

Settings Sensitivity and Sound 1 year 2 months ago #10616

• starfall
  • Thank you received: 2
Yes, I am looking for the anti-divorce settings :) I need to be able to play with it without annoying the Mrs.

I don't think the designers ever really intended anyone to mute it, as it doesn't seem fully though through.

Thanks for your input.

Settings Sensitivity and Sound 1 year 2 months ago #10685

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
I never noticed the hum on my muted champion unless it was especially close to my head.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Most Wanted List (33 Posts)
    • Quote: Graflex TFA *in progress* Prodigal Son crystal reveal *ordered* Redeemer. *ordered* Shatele...
    • Quote: Have you... [image] ...Okay, the name's not...
    • Graflex TFA *in progress* Prodigal Son crystal reveal *ordered* Redeemer. *ordered* Shatele...
    • Quote: 1. Count Dooku Force FX Have you... [image]...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4365
  • Latest Member: Julz
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3146
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 11
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 78