Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: F.A.Q.

F.A.Q. 4 months 2 weeks ago #41719

• CrunchGaming
So it's been about six weeks since I ordered my saber and I was just wondering how dependable is the F.A.Q/when was it last updated because it says 6-8 weeks lead time and I was wondering if that was true or not

Alrighty thx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

F.A.Q. 4 months 2 weeks ago #41724

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 709
The lead time estimates quoted in the FAQ are revised when circumstances dictate. Those would be things like the number of orders overtaking manufacturing capacity. Since their capacity just tripled, I don't believe that is the case, so lead times should remain the same. If they do change, the FAQ will be updated to reflect it as soon as it is known.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serisscweald, CrunchGaming
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Fourth of July SALE (20 Posts)
    • Quote: Just checked, and it was in the email about the sale. It was a bit confusing, since it was worded in...
    • Quote: I thought some where I saw it was a choice of the 3 blade plugs in any finish. Elite Round Cog,...
    • I thought some where I saw it was a choice of the 3 blade plugs in any finish. Elite Round Cog,...
    • recharge port vs warrior ... (21 Posts)
    • Ottomatix, Thank you for the advice! I sent another question to SFCS asking about champion tier...
    • recharge port vs warrior ... (21 Posts)
    • RichellM I read your post and just finished perusing YT. I would recommend that you demand the 3rd...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4333
  • Latest Member: Jedi_master_515
  • Total Posts: 42.9k
  • Total Topics: 3123
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 37
  • Yesterday Answer: 87