Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: SHIPPED!!!

SHIPPED!!! 1 year 2 months ago #10781

• Master Jin-Zen Kane
  • Thank you received: 3
MY STATUS JUST CHANGED TO SHIPPED!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS UNTIL MY GUARDIAN ARRIVES!!!

My day just brightened significantly... :cheer:
-Each must know their own truth and seek the Force within.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Master Jin-Zen Kane. Reason: forgot a word
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthMario95

SHIPPED!!! 11 months 5 days ago #16553

• Faethien
  • Elite Member
  • Judge me by my size, do you?
  • Thank you received: 22
Hey mate!

Have you received your Guardian yet?

If so, do you mind reviewing it quickly for us folks?

Thanks.
Last Edit: 11 months 5 days ago by Faethien.

SHIPPED!!! 11 months 5 days ago #16562

• Zeno Pass
  • AWAKENED
Mine is most likely arriving tomorrow so I may be able to provide you with some details.
May the force be with you, always.

SHIPPED!!! 11 months 3 days ago #16619

• Master Jin-Zen Kane
Where to begin... First let me get the negatives out of the way (which all had very positive outcomes!!!) Within the first week of owning it, a minor malfunction occurred and it had to be sent back. Repairs were performed quickly, but the post office (no fault of Saberforge) decided to give my saber a tour of the US before delivering it to me. Once I received it, a mishap with a careless cable guy and dresser being thrown atop my hilt resulted in a return trip to the factory just one day after receiving it... Though the damage was clearly outside warranty coverage, the staff at Saberforge fixed it for free anyway, AND rushed out back to me in time for Comic Con, earning a VERY loyal customer!!!

Now the good stuff!!! The handle is amazing. Very accurate to Qui Gon Jinn's saber, except for the button, which is a vast design improvement for anyone who intends to spar. The red LED in the button makes it appear closer enough to screen accurate to please costume-nazis. The sound is like the sweet song of a sci-FI choir. The 12w green LED lights a room completely at night and it's bright enough to make the blade look real in most well lit indoor settings and shaded/twilight outdoor settings. I opted for the 32" blade instead of the standard 37". I feel this adds to the brightness of the whole blade, and is a more functional sparring length. Overall, this is one ecstatic Jedi Master. There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force... There is no substitute, there is Saberforge!!!
-Each must know their own truth and seek the Force within.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Rogue One Trailer (7 Posts)
    • I'm watching the ABC feature; not sure there is a new trailer; they just showed the video that's...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (121 Posts)
    • Well my wait began and ended and began again. 2 of my 3 sabers had issues and I talked to CS and so...
    • DIY Sound Board Breakdown... (109 Posts)
    • HotRod, in any way your info was misleading. Its about gathering enough information in order to make...
    • SF Quad Cree Mixing Combi... (69 Posts)
    • Quote: If you want to use lots of day blades, I'd say to just get a white LED. True. And if I got an empty...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4370
  • Latest Member: TheWinterWild
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3139
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 43