Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Well, the prices just went up.

Well, the prices just went up. 1 day 23 hours ago #49739

• ManedWolf
  • Thank you received: 2
SFGrandMaster-Phil wrote:

-Increased labor costs, 100% employer paid health care plan, 100% employer paid dental and vision plan, 4% employer matching 401k plan, PTO and sick time.

I think this just solidified me getting another saber from you guys in the future. I know it may not seem like a lot to some people, but the fact that you're a business taking care of your employees, when you could just be handing them off a 1099 and telling them to fend for themselves, is amazing.

Good on you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Well, the prices just went up. 17 hours 24 minutes ago #49925

• Kismet
  • Thank you received: 1
I can understand their justification on price increase. Though I wish they will do it more gradually, rather than a 25% jump on apprentice hilt. Or they have delivered my current order sooner. I ordered one with no sound mid-January, and still haven't received it now after 12 weeks. I was planning that after I've received the first one, and it looks as good as what I heard it is, I will order a second one with sound immediately to make a stave out of them. don't see I need two sound boards in a stave :P .Now with the steep price increase, I'd probably won't be ordering the second one. Just a bit depressed since my plan won't work out. :(

Well, the prices just went up. 15 hours 59 minutes ago #49930

Kismet wrote:
I can understand their justification on price increase. Though I wish they will do it more gradually, rather than a 25% jump on apprentice hilt.

53%, actually. $26 =/= 25% of $49. I won't be buying for a while. At least I won't be getting as many as I had originally wanted. I'll be gettng a Prodigal Son for sure at some point, then either an Archon or a Reborn, assumng it comes back to Etsy after its vacation or makes it on the main site. Or I'll buy them secondhand.

However I do wish SF success with their new pricing model and hope it works out for them.
Last Edit: 15 hours 49 minutes ago by MusicallyInspired.

Well, the prices just went up. 14 hours 54 minutes ago #49937

• DarthTtocs
  • Thank you received: 10
Im ordering my first custom saber in about a week. I was thinking of ordering two (to have a glowy pommel) or 3 if I get my fiance' one. Im just not sure if the price increase makes it feasible for me anymore but I will keep my options open until the order get placed.
The wounded Jedi looks up at the massive man wielding a 6' long light saber! The last words the Jedi hears is "Yes, I am Sith"

Well, the prices just went up. 10 hours 47 minutes ago #49958

• Froboy696
  • Thank you received: 3
If the lead times will become shorter as planned, then I'll have more time to save and purchase the Archon Hero-tier before a con that I am attending at the end of August.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:
Moderators: Brax

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Custom Initiate Archon Pr... (38 Posts)
    • :woohoo:
    • Order (4 Posts)
    • I know that feeling. I ordered Jan 22, making today week 10. I received and email from etsy march...
    • New Member Introduction T... (1808 Posts)
    • Welcome to the forum Sith Commando! A lot of people here are excited for ASP, which is the custom...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 3827
  • Latest Member: BobaMarek
  • Total Posts: 34.7k
  • Total Topics: 2652
  • Total Sections: 11
  • Total Categories: 87
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 66
  • Yesterday Answer: 98