Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: I made a thing...

I made a thing... 5 months 2 days ago #68284

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • How hard can rocket science be anyway?
  • Thank you received: 143
Hey, you know how I was gone for a long time, then showed up to start something that I never showed I finished and then disappeared again? That was great. Anyway, I started up KSP and finished the juggernaut. Sorry it took so long. I'll blame it on school.

It can fly, but it sure as heck can't fly well. The "wings" make for some confusing aerodynamics, plus if I had any of this in mind I probably would have put the engine where the emitter is, so I have a CoL that's way too far back instead of forward. Then maybe with engine gimbaling and some aggressive control systems I could maybe fly it in a semi-straight line. But there you go.

Also I kind of finished my Exalted. But then I broke it. I'm on track to getting it beck in working condition, but I have some questions that I should ask in the appropriate thread. So I'll see you soon there.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.
Last Edit: 5 months 2 days ago by RyanRising.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, OvrcAHst, HotRod
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Payment types? (4 Posts)
    • The bottom of the site says they accept American express, Visa, discover, Mastercard, JCB and there...
    • well..........that sucks.
    • Apparently they don't accept Paypal I asked CS a while ago which payment options they accepted. They...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Guess I need to clear my schedule then.... :P :lol: You mean it's not already cleared for the 4...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: SWEET! I will definitely be getting an Aeon. Prodigy looks great too. I'd have to see some...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4710
  • Latest Member: TARoberth2C1e
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4311
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 32
  • Yesterday Answer: 41