Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Tracking Shipping

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12827

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
I'm just wondering if people are still having the issue where their tracking numbers don't update, but their lightsaber randomly arrives. My saber got the shipping notification about a week ago, but the tracking number still hasn't updated. Is it possible that my saber just hasn't been shipped yet or is it more likely that my tracking number just isn't working and I'll randomly find a lightsaber on my porch soon?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12828

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 327
Shipping notification doesn't = shipped. SF prints a shipping label at the beginning of the manufacturing process so tack on an additional 5-10 business days before the saber actually ships.

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12829

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
I know that. What I'm saying is that in the past people's shipping numbers didn't update at all but they still got their saber. I was just wondering if people are still having this problem.

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12830

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 327
Oh, sorry. This is a new one for me. Now I'm curious. Is this through etsy or their website? I just got a package from etsy last Friday and the tracking worked.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by h2soy.

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12833

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
Usually this problem is found when ordering through the store, but I don't think that this is an issue with Saber Forge, but an issue with USPS themselves. There have been a few people who ordered sabers, got the shipping notification, their tracking numbers never updated, and they walked outside and found their saber on the porch. XD Which is pretty funny honestly. Lol. I was just seeing if that's something I should prepare to happen to me too. Haha.

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12842

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
If it's only been a week if say it's more likely that it just hadn't actually shipped yet. Although more often than not recently usps tracking has not been working for me correctly at all. Had a package sent from maine, and it showed accepted only.. even when I was holding it in my hands. Lol

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12844

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
Well you shouldn't randomly find it on your porch either, now that you have to sign for it. You'd just be finding a note in your postbox or on your door saying it's as the post office.

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12853

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
Both are valid points. Haha. Yeah. We'll just find out soon.

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12854

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 56
i have found that sometimes the Etsy site can be flawed when trying to track. for instance, my first saber still shows as "in transit" however i received it months ago :silly:
your best bet is to track it directly on the USPS tracking page.
i have heard of people sabers just showing up at their doorstep, my second saber delivery was never signed for and just left at my front step, which was noted on the USPS tracking system. HOWEVER this shouldn't be the case unless you know your mailman and he knows you, and even then i believe they should be signed for. either way seems to be a USPS issue, but good luck!
EDIT:
it should be noted that this seems to be pretty rare instances where the sabers just showed up, i don't know.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Luno-Jay.

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12860

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
Ok cool. Thanks!

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12909

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
So just as a little update. My tracking number updated and my saber will be here Thursday! :woohoo:

Tracking Shipping 1 year 3 weeks ago #12977

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
Congratulations.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• My first Jedi Cosplay (WI... (17 Posts)
    • The costume is fantastic, but beyond that, you embody the "look" of a Jedi who has been besieged,...
    • Fallen SF Custom|Story so... (7 Posts)
    • It is amazing how something that looks like it has been through total hell, can be so beautiful! I...
    • Fourth of July SALE (16 Posts)
    • Are bonus items random? (they probably are but the it was not clarified :P)
    • Fallen SF Custom|Story so... (7 Posts)
    • Thank you Ex66, Quote: Great review and write up! What a unique saber! Was your new fallen that special...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4333
  • Latest Member: Jedi_master_515
  • Total Posts: 42.9k
  • Total Topics: 3123
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 26
  • Yesterday Answer: 87