Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Wait Begins 4.0

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #71987

• DJ Gamera
  • Thank you received: 4
When I came home from work today, I checked the mailbox like I usually do.

Was surprised to see a 'missed delivery' note from the Post Office.
(You know, those pinkish-orange colored notes from the USPS)

After I checked the tracking number online, I was shocked to discover that the parcel originated from Oregon!

It seems as though my long-awaited saber (almost 3 weeks) will be redelivered sometime tomorrow.
At least I hope it is, as I don't recall ordering anything else from any company in Oregon.

I'm really happy of course, but I never received an e-mail from SF saying that my saber had shipped as the status on my account page still says "Unfulfilled" as of today. :ohmy:

Has that ever happened to anyone else?

I sent them an e-mail a few days ago asking about my order status and it seems like they mailed it out yesterday morning. Like I said, I'm happy but somewhat confused why I never received an e-mail saying it had shipped!!
'Wherever you go, there you are.'
Last Edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by DJ Gamera.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #71989

• PhoenixKid56
  • Thank you received: 5
DJ Gamera wrote:

After I checked the tracking number online, I was shocked to discover that the parcel originated from Oregon!

It seems as though my long-awaited saber (almost 3 weeks) will be redelivered sometime tomorrow.
At least I hope it is, as I don't recall ordering anything else from any company in Oregon.

I'm really happy of course, but I never received an e-mail from SF saying that my saber had shipped as the status on my account page still says "Unfulfilled" as of today. :ohmy:

I sent them an e-mail a few days ago asking about my order status and it seems like they mailed it out yesterday morning. Like I said, I'm happy but somewhat confused why I never received an e-mail saying it had shipped!!

Least you know where yours is, mines been over a month and no word, and still waiting on a email from then since January...My luck, still grats, make sure you post about it here for us to see
In the end, it doesnt really matter, does it?

Venomous Fury Weathered Champion 12+w Crimson Purple 37'
Last Edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by PhoenixKid56.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #71990

• GhostOfShishko
  • Thank you received: 1
PhoenixKid56 wrote:
DJ Gamera wrote:

Least you know where yours is, mines been over a month and no word, and still waiting on a email from then since January...My luck, still grats, make sure you post about it here for us to see

Hey, i've ordered a venomous fury on december 25th, just got my notification today that it's been shipped.
I understand your struggle, patience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DJ Gamera

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #71992

• PhoenixKid56
GhostOfShishko wrote:
PhoenixKid56 wrote:
DJ Gamera wrote:

Hey, i've ordered a venomous fury on december 25th, just got my notification today that it's been shipped.
I understand your struggle, patience!

....thats the exact same freaking one i ordered dude,and ordered it the 26th of december.... lol

Last Edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by PhoenixKid56.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #71995

• DJ Gamera
But I never got a notification in my e-mail, so what gives? My account page on the main SF site still says "Unfulfilled" which means either it was never updated or there's a bug on the site, itself.

All I have is the note from the Post Office saying they tried to deliver it today but nobody was home to sign for it (b/c of the high dollar value of it). I had to go to the USPS website and sign up for a redelivery tomorrow. I'll also receive a text message and e-mail letting me know when its out for delivery, so I can plan my day off, accordingly.

Or so that's the plan, anyway!! :P

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #71996

• PhoenixKid56
DJ Gamera wrote:
But I never got a notification in my e-mail, so what gives? My account page on the main SF site still says "Unfulfilled" which means either it was never updated or there's a bug on the site, itself.

All I have is the note from the Post Office saying they tried to deliver it today but nobody was home to sign for it (b/c of the high dollar value of it). I had to go to the USPS website and sign up for a redelivery tomorrow. I'll also receive a text message and e-mail letting me know when its out for delivery, so I can plan my day off, accordingly.

Or so that's the plan, anyway!! :P

Unfulfilled means its been delivered and made i think, idk the new site

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #72029

• DJ Gamera
Well, after waiting for 2 and 1/2 weeks, my Bastion finally arrived this morning!! :)

It's the champion tier w/ 12W Indigo LED and veridian soundboard.
I'm really happy with it and the color is amazing in person. It's a deep, deep, blue w/ a hint of purple.

Pics taken with my cell phone.

Last Edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by DJ Gamera.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saver

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #72034

• rafkia88
I am still waiting on my order as well made it on the Dec 28th last day of the old site and still sitting at confirmed but no change or word on it coming on 6 weeks so hope it didnt fall thru the cracks of site change over

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #72035

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1152
rafkia88 wrote:
I am still waiting on my order as well made it on the Dec 28th last day of the old site and still sitting at confirmed but no change or word on it coming on 6 weeks so hope it didnt fall thru the cracks of site change over

The IP address of the old site is on the forum landing page (right at the top). With that, you can check on orders place before the switch over.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: rafkia88

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 4 weeks ago #72038

• rafkia88
and two hours ago it went to shipped so WOOHOO good things happening !! only a few more weeks and it will be here.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 3 weeks ago #72185

• Zhesto_Kost
  • Thank you received: 2
Just got the email! My first saber is on its way. Pretty quick, too.considering I placed my order on January 30th and there is supposed to be a 3-4 week lead time. Super excited for my red crimson disciple!

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 3 weeks ago #72239

• Dav Yeager
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 99
My wait begins again hopefully fixing my emitter won't take to long

Wow that was quick lol
The light shall burn away the darkness
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Dav Yeager.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 3 weeks ago #72289

• Heliolord
  • Thank you received: 13
Ordered my ASP saber with a couple of the pieces powder coated, along with internals and the January sale bonuses, on 1/24/17. Now I'm sitting here praying they're churning through orders and get to mine soon. 2 weeks in and I'm feeling like Cartman from South Park waiting for the Nintendo Wii.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 2 weeks ago #72425

• Muns
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Just ordered an Archon (via etsy) and am semi-patiently waiting. Just got an empty with plans on a custom install and weathering. I'm torn between a yellow LED or cyan though. Super stoked!
:silly:

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 2 weeks ago #72427

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 277
The Archon looks super sexy in amber. My $0.02

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 2 weeks ago #72433

• Muns
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Good to know, thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I get to ordering the LED.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 2 weeks ago #72441

• Jedibowls
  • Thank you received: 2
If I ordered on 1-31-17 how soon should I see some kind of update? Seems stuck at confirmed.. Thanks

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 2 weeks ago #72443

• rafkia88
I ordered on 12/28/2016 went confirmed right away. Changed to shipped on 2017-02-03 which means it went into production line not actually shipped and they said in email 5- 15 business days until it actually ships then how ever long to get to me. So as they say 3-5 weeks in waiting line it could be 8 weeks or so to get completed plus shipping time. so just keep checking your status and emails for a change. It is good practice at patience and well worth the wait.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 2 weeks ago #72447

• wamphyri13
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 37
Jedibowls wrote:
If I ordered on 1-31-17 how soon should I see some kind of update? Seems stuck at confirmed.. Thanks

A few more weeks at least. Lead times have been slightly increased, but they don't do any kind of update until it ships. You may see, "unfulfilled" in a couple of weeks, then, "fulfilled" when it ships. Be patient my young padawan learner, it's worth the wait. I just ordered saber #5 on Friday and waiting for a switch to become available again for #6 to make a staff. All since late Sept/early Oct of 2016.
No matter where you go, there you are.

The Wait Begins 4.0 5 months 2 weeks ago #72451

• PhoenixKid56
After waiting almost 2 month for my saber...today it has finally been built, tested, and shipped! If I were to guess it will most likely arrive Thursday but I'm hoping it will arrive Wednesday, can't wait! After seeing people get there orders shipped in 2 weeks I'm finally going to get my first saber! Once I get it I will show it to all, and hopefully soon I'll get a second saber.

Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by PhoenixKid56.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Want to Ask Phil a Saber ... (58 Posts)
    • Since the Champion MPPs have SaberCore 3.0, will new Champion orders for the other sabers have it as...
    • Custom Installers & S... (36 Posts)
    • Hehe def. If I did another one for me, I'd consider it. This one was a gift, and with Goth prizm...
    • Custom Installers & S... (36 Posts)
    • Quote: Yup, one poking out of here would be perfect I think: Link That's where I was gonna have Jas put...
    • MPP MKII Is Up For Pre-Or... (8 Posts)
    • If I didn't have so much other stuff in the works right now, I'd be so down for a MkII. Love the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5428
  • Latest Member: zzarcosys
  • Total Posts: 57.1k
  • Total Topics: 4786
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 18
  • Yesterday Answer: 24