Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: The Wait Begins 4.0

The Wait Begins 4.0 3 months 4 days ago #73390

• Meatsweats
  • Thank you received: 3
Got shipping confirmation for my ASP Juggernaut. Ordered Feb 19th. Scheduled to be here Friday. Surprised by how quick it was, don't even have all my parts yet!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Wait Begins 4.0 3 months 3 days ago #73412

• Bet3d
A little late posting, but after a short wait (approx 3 weeks after ordering) I finally received my SaberForge Vanquish, and I could not be happier B)!!! To all those waiting, be patient, it will be more than worth the wait ;) Thanks SF

The Wait Begins 4.0 3 months 3 days ago #73438

• GAVIN1412
So I know I'm probably just to excited, but how long does it take for them to ship stuff that's in stock? I bought a crimson champion kit, I had to wait for them to stock up again because they were sold out, it's been about a week and the status still says unfulfilled. So does anyone know?

The Wait Begins 4.0 3 months 3 days ago #73439

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 209
It's usually about 2 weeks or so for parts, in my experience. Fastest I've had was 11 days for some ASP parts.
Aeon, Arbiter, Bastion, Consular, Gladius, Phoenix, Resilient (staff), Vanquish, Vengeance, Xiphos (2)
ASP Dark Crusader, ASP Claíomh Solais

The Wait Begins 4.0 3 months 1 day ago #73478

• ShoNailo
Just got my Hero Edition Saberforge Ares today, and I'm super excited.

It's a gorgeous and solid hilt that's for sure.

I also got a Champion Arbiter and Champion Sentinel, and the free Black Friday Champion Xiphos too!

Those 3 hilts, and a Champion Sinister Prophecy that I ordered yesterday, will be gifts for my Groomsmen (I'm getting married this summer).

The Ares though, is all mine! Haha.

I can't wait till I get off work tonight and can sit down and play with the settings. Of course the mail came a few hours before I had to leave!

The only small issue with my whole order of 4 hilts was (ofc) my Ares, didn't come with an AV switch.

I hope it's an easy fix, I've already emailed customer service, who has been great so far in answering my questions during the ordering process.

Hopefully they can just toss the missing part in with my current order, and I'll be good to go when it arrives in a few weeks. In the mean time, I can still use the hilt just fine without the AV switch cover button, it's just not as pretty or as comfortable to push those little pegs, instead of a button.

Overall, I'm loving all the hilts I got. I'll take some pictures later tonight.

The Wait Begins 4.0 3 months 1 day ago #73483

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Hello Shonailo and Welcome to the Forum!

Firstly congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Those sabers are really nice choices, I have read good things about both the Arbiter and Sentinel. On top of that you scooped a Xiphos.

Now to the slightly not so good news, Customer Service will probably tell you something similar but the Hero Tier sabers used to use two separate switches, one for Activation and an Auxiliary switch. But in the past 6 months or so SF have switched to using the double Tactile switch you speak of, so they can install the double switch in one hole on the hilt and then install the Recharge Port in the hole the second switch would have taken in the old setup. It saves them having to drill three holes into Hero hilts.
Customer Service will talk you through everything and will take care of you though,

Looking forward to seeing some pictures and I hope everything goes well for you in the future.

kind regards,

For Tyeth
Last Edit: 3 months 1 day ago by For Tyeth.

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 4 weeks ago #73554

• Sylabus
  • Thank you received: 8
Put in an order on the 8th with this nifty sale going on. Couldn't resist getting one for me and a friend that we normally couldn't buy. For me: an Archon in the translucent violet powder coat, warrior tier, in indigo. For the friend: an amber warrior tier Jade Fire with cover vein finish with a longer blade cause they're pretty tall. Got a thank you note from CS saying to let them know if I had any questions. I jokingly asked for a bow on the box. XD
"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve." ~Monty Oum

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 4 weeks ago #73563

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
Woohoo, welcome to the SF club! That Archon sounds like it will turn out GORGEOUS. Indigo is such a lovely color, and I think that's going to pair wonderfully with the trans violet pc. Copper Vein Jade Fire sounds like it will be quite interesting -- I have't seen any finishes but standard dual tone on that hilt.
Aeon, Arbiter, Bastion, Consular, Gladius, Phoenix, Resilient (staff), Vanquish, Vengeance, Xiphos (2)
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by KelbornX.

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 4 weeks ago #73574

• Sylabus
  • Thank you received: 8
Oh, it ain't my first rodeo in saberforge waits (ASP earlier this year and a sentinel right when they 1st came out this took forever!) but I am hoping that the Jade Fire will look kinda industrial steam punk with that finish. I imagine it would with all the knobs, the box, and the overall look of it already. :) The Jade Fire will definitely get some pics up here on the forums. I haven't seen many (ie: any) pics of that finish on a saber. Then again, I haven't looked excessively hard.

The purple Archon is the pretty, less canon, saber for my Barriss Offee. It will look so pretty against the cloak! *u*
"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve." ~Monty Oum

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 4 weeks ago #73606

• Ithorian bounty hunter
Brand new account here. I'm waiting on an amber bladed Disciple with weathered finish and bronze leather wrap that I ordered on 2/7/2017. So far no notifications, fingers crossed that I hear something soon.

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 4 weeks ago #73612

• Neesh Kedoo
  • Thank you received: 14
Just ordered 3 hilts and some accessories :cheer:
I hope the shipping to my country doesn't delay too much...

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 3 weeks ago #73826

• Brady329
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 67
Just got my girlfriends Phoenix in the mail! It only took 2 weeks, but it was an initiate. Very good looking saber and comfy to hold! Can't wait to get her Spark Color 2 install done with Purple!

Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Brady329.

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 3 weeks ago #73851

• Warda Losai
Order placed and confirmed for my first saber hilt parts; an ASP 10 Emitter, 04 Switch Section, Avenger body and 02 Pommel, all in standard finish with an ASP 3 Blade Plug in black.

I can't wait to get my hands on them!

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 2 weeks ago #74082

• Darth Ceadus
  • Thank you received: 15
Just bought a Jade Pommel and Venom Body to begin building my ASP saber.
4 - 5 week lead time sounds nice.

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 1 week ago #74296

• Warda Losai
Today, the ASP parts I ordered on St. Pat's day arrived! I'm impressed with the fast shipping and the quality of the parts. This is going to be an awesome saber. There's a couple things I want to do first, and then will post some pics.

I'm glad I chose Saber Forge for my first saber!

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 1 week ago #74297

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
Got my empty Aeon in today, and gave it a little polish with steel wool. Not sure if I want to try and take it all the way to mirror finish though... I kind of like it simply being "shiny" like my Consular, as opposed to the default satin finish.

Still waiting on the 2x Resilient empties that I ordered on the Flash Sale (on 3/13). I got two other empties on the sale within 6 days (ordered on 3/6)... no idea what's taking so long with these two so I shot an e-mail off to CS; Phil stated on the FB group that Flash Sale hilts would ship within 1-2 weeks so I figure it's not an undue question given that it just hit the 3 week mark.

Warda Losai wrote:
Today, the ASP parts I ordered on St. Pat's day arrived! I'm impressed with the fast shipping and the quality of the parts. This is going to be an awesome saber. There's a couple things I want to do first, and then will post some pics.

I'm glad I chose Saber Forge for my first saber!

Can't wait to see pics! Building ASPs is a little too fun... according to my bank account, at least. :lol:

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 6 days ago #74327

• Meatsweats
Ordered an empty archon, switch, and shim set on 3/18 and still at unfulfilled. Don't really care about the archon as it's for a later build but I'm getting antsy about the parts as it's all I'm waiting on to finish current build.

The Wait Begins 4.0 2 months 3 hours ago #74512

• Broll
  • Premium Member
  • Attatchment is forbidden. Possesion is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, essential to a jedi's life. So you might say, that, we are encouraged to love.
  • Thank you received: 20
Just ordered my second ASP saber to take advantage of the current deal:

http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure?code=4.117.4.0-3.80.4.22-2.71.4.0-1.41.4.0-7.152.19.0-5.142.0.0

Got a hero plug and play kit with it as well as plugs and blades.

Asked for a Standard Arbiter for my bonus saber.
Sabers owned:
  1. Non-SF Hilt-only ANH Luke
  2. Kickstarter ASP (Champion)
  3. Venom (Champion) [Wife's]
  4. ASP (Hero)
  5. Arbiter (Initiate)

The Wait Begins 4.0 1 month 4 weeks ago #74557

• glassjaw
  • Thank you received: 1
Newb question and I figured this was the best place to ask. I just ordered a Champion saber and my question is... what's in the box? Obviously blade and hilt, but does it come with a battery charger or anything else?

The Wait Begins 4.0 1 month 4 weeks ago #74565

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 188
Champion sabers should come with the following:

-Saber hilt CNC precision machined from aerospace grade high strength alloys.
-Hyper durable V4 infinity blade with threaded tip in 26", 32", or 37".
-Quad Cree 12W+ LED.
-SaberCore 2.0 sound upgrade.
-Built in recharge upgrade with 3400mah battery, quick charge 3A charger, recharge port, and kill key.

Though I noticed that the ongoing convention deal also comes with a 37" day blade that matches your blade color.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Datachron MK1 rewiews: Re... (4 Posts)
    • So, if I need a new lamp, I'll buy one. If I want a cool Datacron, I'll wait for the MK2 to see if...
    • Hero Tier ASP "Ventu... (10 Posts)
    • The saber looks and sounds great. Great work on everything. I like that font a lot. B)
    • Quote: Fantastic choice for an ASP, great style in following the Katana-Gaflex blend. Thank you very much....
    • Quote: Kiakahi, first up mate, my condolences with the recent passing you experienced of your Family's...
    • Anovos Shoretrooper Helme... (2 Posts)
    • Um, WOW! That's about all you can say. I'm floored by the level of detail and realness of that...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5215
  • Latest Member: Dannygob
  • Total Posts: 55.9k
  • Total Topics: 4658
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 15