Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recently Responded to Email.(RRE) sales@saberforg

Recently Responded to Email.(RRE) sales@saberforg 10 months 2 weeks ago #72071

• CrimsonJax88
  • Elite Member
  • Dutch guy living in Norway!
  • Thank you received: 135
Only straight before Xmas / New Year's I had a correspondence about the TNA 02 and they said they'd been having issues that made restocking a problem that would hopefully not take more than a few weeks, but they couldn't give an exact ETA.
Figure the problems haven't yet been solved.
For my ally is the Force - and a powerful ally it is!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Recently Responded to Email.(RRE) sales@saberforg 10 months 2 weeks ago #72225

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 548
Last Friday I sent an email to CS about ASP parts that are sold out. I didn't ask specifically about any part, but received this reply yesterday.

Hello! Typically when an item is out of stock it will be restocked in 1-4 weeks, most of our pre-built sabers can be purchased on pre-order which are subject to a 6 week lead time.

May the Forge be with you!
India

I know that some of their parts are back in stock, but the grenade thin neck adapter and Reborn body, have been out of stock for some time. Recently the Rebel emitter was sold out, but it is available now. Not sure why some parts are taking so long? Interested to see if the Mauler emitter and the Graflex emitter are restocked as quickly as the Rebel emitter. Thanks to India for the speedy reply, and thanks SaberForge for giving us the ability to bring our saber fantasies to light.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by =Ottomatix=.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Everything necessary for ... (3 Posts)
    • Welcome. I don't think you need the Stunt Warrior battery charger because the SaberCore 3.0 Plug N...
    • Hi bendodgey77 If you going with the ASP Plug-and-Play Champion 3.0 Here You will not need the 18650...
    • Hi all, just wanted to make sure I have all the right parts to purchase my first ASP saber: Emitter...
    • Saberforge Dissident Cust... (2 Posts)
    • That's an awesome looking saber, dude. I really like the shattered weathering and the wrap. I'm...
    • Sabercore 3.0 Swing Issue... (14 Posts)
    • Yeah I'm shipping off tomorrow. Not sure what else to do honestly.

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6249
  • Latest Member: bendodgey77
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5272
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 41